IanSanJR

Ian #IndoPlayerNA #NaughtyBoyz #FAQ

148 posts in this topic

The replay that stood out to me was the E-100 battle on Sand River.  Your team was balanced while the enemy had a lot of high-alpha TDs.  You went north across C7-B7-A6 which I thought was really gutsy move.  You then went south to around C4 into the buildings.  At that point your team was winning but everything went downhill from there as the camping enemy TDs chewed up your team.  So my questions would be:

1.  How sure were you of going C7-B7-A6?  Was it pure yolo or were you pretty sure you weren't going to get hit by TDs camping at E4?

2.  Was the loss due to bad luck/bad RNG/camping high-alpha TDs or because going to C4 was a mistake?

3.  There were a few E-100 battles where you were tracked in the open with an enemy TD aiming at you.  A lot of times you didn't attempt to rotate your turret to force a lucky bounce.  Was it because you would rather them shoot you in the turret face than to take a shot in your lower glacis?

4.  According to the time stamps on the files, you were playing between noon and 5 PM.  Is that right? The matchmaking was *amazing*.  You had very few matches with three arty and a lot of them with zero arty.

On 7/29/2016 at 0:28 PM, boxty said:

The replay that stood out to me was the E-100 battle on Sand River.  Your team was balanced while the enemy had a lot of high-alpha TDs.  You went north across C7-B7-A6 which I thought was really gutsy move.  You then went south to around C4 into the buildings.  At that point your team was winning but everything went downhill from there as the camping enemy TDs chewed up your team.  So my questions would be:

1.  How sure were you of going C7-B7-A6?  Was it pure yolo or were you pretty sure you weren't going to get hit by TDs camping at E4?

2.  Was the loss due to bad luck/bad RNG/camping high-alpha TDs or because going to C4 was a mistake?

3.  There were a few E-100 battles where you were tracked in the open with an enemy TD aiming at you.  A lot of times you didn't attempt to rotate your turret to force a lucky bounce.  Was it because you would rather them shoot you in the turret face than to take a shot in your lower glacis?

4.  According to the time stamps on the files, you were playing between noon and 5 PM.  Is that right? The matchmaking was *amazing*.  You had very few matches with three arty and a lot of them with zero arty.

1. How sure? I have sixth sense and i am seeing the opponent tank list. if i go to E4 my e100 will be outplayed by enemy team . (get hit from G1 - J1/2 - E1).

I usually go north when i playing HT and MT in sandriver (south spawn) if i go to south i get fucked because they have better VR.

2. it was mistake go to there, my objection is taking cover with numerous building and i can spot any tank in their base or cut down their line to backing up to F1. (Red Team is not going back to their base)

3. T62a tracked me all time and i cannot afford large rep kit. I only use if my ammo rack hit by TDs.

4. I play in random time. First game was east server if team weren't pay attention in situation then I jump to west to slow down play.

########################################################

Added 29/7/2016

Added FV215b in in MOE album and list.

FV215b from 75% - 95%

Cheers

Update 30/7/2016

Added IS7 in MOE album and list.

IS7 88% - 95% (not really easy but harder)

Cheers

FV4202 Shitty team ever...! :awyeah:

TjcKW0x.jpg

oRzXimT.jpg

Update 3/8/2016

Added FV4202 in MOE album and list.

wTbaaEX.jpg

Cheers.

Update 9/8/2016

Added T49 in MOE album and list.

Edited by IanSanJR

Update 13/8/2016

Added M26 Pershing in MOE album and list

Update 15/8/2016

Added Maus in MOE album and list.

You're completing these faster than I can watch them.  :P  I'm half way through the IS-7 set and would appreciate seeing the MAUS battles.  Thanks.

4 hours ago, boxty said:

You're completing these faster than I can watch them.  :P  I'm half way through the IS-7 set and would appreciate seeing the MAUS battles.  Thanks.

Maus

Cheers

Update 21/8/2016

Added Chariorter in MOE album and list.

Update 23/8/2016

Added E50 in MOE album and list.

Update 31/8/2016

Added Skorpion G in MOE album and list.

Hopeful I get better stream and my goal set. So i was planning 3 items to giveaway for those follower through twitch giveaway app such as gold - prem tank - headset steelseries SV3 black.

Thanks

Update 22/10/2016

Added Panther8,8 / Pz58 Mutz / Strv m.42-57 in MOE album and list.

Update 25/10/2016

Added T44-100 in MOE album and list.

Been while I dont have enough time to spend play wot next years.

Been through 4+ years really amusing.

Update 12/12/2016

Added AMX M4 49 in MOE album and list

IAMTANKER2016

Free WoT Code: new account or new email for fresh player or reroll player.

not usable for exist account (sorry..!)

Update 5/3/2017

Added Object 252u in MOE album and list

Pretty old 2015

YfJ53WM.jpg

2 - 2017

5xQEfy0.png

Update 17/3/2017

Added Object IS4 in MOE album and list

Thank Brother/Mate WotLabs for saying condolences.

@PityFool , @CheekiBreeki_ , @1m9j9s3 , @ZXrage , @Va1heru , @DirtyACE7 , @MAJEST1C , @Medjed , @IgnobleDemise

I dont know how to describe. He was born 1929 and pretty struggle his own past until now. Like ww2 under dutch and japan era and come out massacre/genocide civilization under Suharto Era. He may live happily in heaven. My grandma passed away since 2014 then my grandpa now 2017.

oVpeQHI.jpg

14 minutes ago, IanSanJR said:

Thank Brother/Mate WotLabs for saying condolences.

@PityFool , @CheekiBreeki_ , @1m9j9s3 , @ZXrage , @Va1heru , @DirtyACE7 , @MAJEST1C , @Medjed , @IgnobleDemise

I dont know how to describe. He was born 1929 and pretty struggle his own past until now. Like ww2 under dutch and japan era and come out massacre/genocide civilization under Suharto Era. He may live happily in heaven. My grandma passed away since 2014 then my grandpa now 2017.

oVpeQHI.jpg

:feelsbad: