Rexxie

Quick Questions/Quick Answers

4,106 posts in this topic

On 5/11/2017 at 7:28 PM, Canadian_Reaper said:

How do you tell what you recent Wn8 in a particular tank is? Most of the Clans I'm thinking of applying to want to see something along the lines of "recent in CW capable tanks"

I'm one of those geniuses who figured he had T10 tanks all figured out, bought a bunch of them, then sold them all because "they sucked" .

Have now bought most of them back and I'm getting better results, but... those first few hundred games kinda screw things over when trying to raise stats.

What those clans mean by "recent in CW capable tanks" is you meeting their stat requirements IN the tanks they use in clan wars.  So as an example if a clan uses the 113/215b/140/Batchat in clan wars or does tier 10 clan wars in general, your average tier better be 10 and no less than 9.7 in your last 1000 battles.  No use finding a padding tank as if the clan is actually competent they will eval you next and see how you play.  If you show that "oh I do play at X level" to the evalers you are in essentially.

Long answer but that's the gist of it.

2 hours ago, Shifty_101st said:

What those clans mean by "recent in CW capable tanks" is you meeting their stat requirements IN the tanks they use in clan wars.  So as an example if a clan uses the 113/215b/140/Batchat in clan wars or does tier 10 clan wars in general, your average tier better be 10 and no less than 9.7 in your last 1000 battles.  No use finding a padding tank as if the clan is actually competent they will eval you next and see how you play.  If you show that "oh I do play at X level" to the evalers you are in essentially.

Long answer but that's the gist of it.

Thanks, that helps.

Of course if you stupid clan wars people would use the T10's I have, that would be easier. Have had the batchat unlocked for like a year, probably should actually buy it at some point.

And the 215B gets CW use? That's cool, loved the Conq so same gun with better soft stats should be fun.

16 hours ago, Canadian_Reaper said:

Thanks, that helps.

Of course if you stupid clan wars people would use the T10's I have, that would be easier. Have had the batchat unlocked for like a year, probably should actually buy it at some point.

And the 215B gets CW use? That's cool, loved the Conq so same gun with better soft stats should be fun.

Here are the clan wars tanks in use now currently, metas will change depending on what tanks get nerfed/buffed.

Tier 10: 113, IS7, Maus, 215b, RU meds (140 preferably or 907), batchat will always be a staple, STRV 103B, 263, E3

Tier 8: IS3, OBJ252u/Defender, Patriot/T26E5, Liberte/AMX M4 49, LTTB, LORR 40t (premiums are more viable these days than the regulars)

Tier 6: Type 64, OI, Cromwell

On 17/05/2017 at 6:47 PM, Shifty_101st said:

Tier 10: 113, IS7, Maus, 215b, RU meds (140 preferably or 907), batchat will always be a staple, STRV 103B, 263, E3

Tier 8: IS3, OBJ252u/Defender, Patriot/T26E5, Liberte/AMX M4 49, LTTB, LORR 40t (premiums are more viable these days than the regulars)

Haven't played for a while, what happened to the 50B?

How come the 215b, obj 263, and e3 are being used? I don't remember those tanks ever being that highly regarded (other than maybe the 215) and still don't seem to be according to posts im reading on wotlabs, what am I missing?

How do you play the AT-2 line in the current meta? I'm only at the AT-2, but open maps like Redshire are brutal because the tank is incredibly slow, 450 hp vanishes really quick to arty at every tier, and you don't have many options where you can go when you get stuck as the lowest tier.