StahlJager

~500k Gold stolen from OTTER's Treasury

527 posts in this topic

Considering he is RO'd for stirring the shit here, yelling at him isn't going to do any good.

Good, I can save some of my precious daily post allotment for actually important posts. BRB, hitting patron NSFW section.

Considering he is RO'd for stirring the shit here, yelling at him isn't going to do any good.

Have I mentioned lately that I love you?

You guys took in the one guy that even NTR couldn't stand.

Reminder that they even tolerated me. Tioga was worse than Hellsau.

On the plus side the Skirmish tournaments are going to get some heavy competition as a bunch of OTTER players try to make up the lost gold and probably make more in a week than was stolen from the treasury.

http://forum.worldoftanks.com/index.php?/topic/439887-stop-joking-this-is-serious/page__st__80__pid__8946948#entry8946948

This may be getting interesting.

We were having such a nice conversation about pottery...

I'm fairly sure in the past that the maximum you could give out at any one time was 75k, but I don't know if that was just per transaction (meaning they could have just done multiples) or if it was per person over a certain course of time.

Also, von, go fuck yourself. Shit heel.

If it was over time i wonder why they changed it.

Right now making sure the right people are in treasury positions and treasury logs are the only methods a clan can use to stop these robberies.

One requires good faith and the other relies on the community ostracizing the people that steal.

Allowing commander to set limits on how much gold can be given out each day will stop these giant thefts. It won't solve smaller thefts and problems could develop if members want gold after a patch day to free exp tanks.

edit:

#1 The easiest way I can see would be any transaction over X amount of gold would require authorisation from the Clam leader. 

#2 Any transaction over X amount of gold requires clearance from 2-3 other senior members.

#3 A cap on the amount that.can be transferred in 1 day. 

#2 solves the issue and if senior members try organizing a robbery they have to worry about being ratted out.

Liking it

Reminder that they even tolerated me. Tioga was worse than Hellsau.

You weren't hated. More, ugh, disliked.

Wait, is that you Hellsau?

You can't kill the clan killer. Also I refuse to relinquish my crown to Tioga even if this heist was pretty brilliant.

Hopefully Tioga has something creative and funny to do with all that gold.

Lol. Tioga was well respected in the community in general. Welp, enjoy being hated you chodes. I rather have respect than gold.

Since when? The guy is a fuckboy. Has always been a fuckboy. And will always be a fuckboy.

You can't kill the clan killer. Also I refuse to relinquish my crown to Tioga even if this heist was pretty brilliant.

Hopefully Tioga has something creative and funny to do with all that gold.

I'm sorry, but Tioga has you beat.

Also, fuck you for killing Get Ahead... Wait...

What a douchebag move... I really hate dishonest people like these guys. Betraying friends from the clan you have been in for 2 years (from what I read here) just for a bit of gold...

It's a shame WG doesn't get involved in clan stuff, I would gladly see these guys banned

Tioga's access to the WoTLabs API has been revoked. Sorry tioga.moe sig fans, but this is not a person I'm willing to spend my server's resources on.

Good. People need to understand how to have an aesthetically pleasing rectangular layout.

Really though Never, you're freakin' awesome! *bites* <3

How's pottery, vonluckner?

He realized that art doesn't pay so he turned to crime???  Shit's expensive, took a printmaking class once.

Tioga's access to the WoTLabs API has been revoked. Sorry tioga.moe sig fans, but this is not a person I'm willing to spend my server's resources on.

Gud stuff

HAHAHAHAHA, RIP

It is worth mentioning by this point that being angry over this is perfectly understandable, but coming off half-cocked is still not the best way to go about it, to say the least. Just a friendly warning.

lol

(Shouldn't there be a feature like a transaction must be approved by the board of officers if it reaches a certain ammount/% of total ?)

I'm genuinely unsure on what I'd choose.

Hated by a minority of the playerbase, or having 250k gold.

Verily, a tricky decision....

You're a hero

I'm genuinely unsure on what I'd choose.

Hated by a minority of the playerbase, or having 250k gold.

Verily, a tricky decision....

Except tioga has both. Though I wouldn't alienate a whole clan of people for $1000, but tioga is tioga and he doesn't care.