Ruestir

The Minion Consortium Wants You

585 posts in this topic

check-in-minion.jpg

Are you a player looking to get more out of the game? The Minion Consortium might be the place for you. We are a group of clans that focus on training, winning, and having fun without major commitments. We pride ourselves in having a relaxed atmosphere while still looking to grow and compete.

What do we offer?

• Relaxed TeamSpeak environment, no bad attitudes
  • No attendance requirements other than being on TS so people can easily platoon
  • Weekly training to promote improvement
  • Strong presence at varying levels of Skirmishes and Tournaments (successfully pulling in more gold than most clans do in Clan Wars)
  • Strongholds at varying levels
  • With the introduction of the new Clan War map, the Minions are now active in Clan Wars.

Looking for the competitive play and superior gold income without the "hassle of Clan Wars"? Or are you looking to improve your game? Or just play with quality people? If so come visit the Minion Consortium's Recruitment Page, and we'll get to know you. Tell us what you are interested in and we'll help you find a spot in one of our two clans: M--M or M-I-T.

FORUMS!

Join us on our TS server! minions.enjinvoice.com

M-I-T Requirements:

• An interest in team play and a willingness to learn!
  • Have a tier 4 tank at minimum

M--M Requirements:

• Recent: WR: 52%, WN8: 1450
  • At least a few Tier 8+ Tanks for Team Play
  • Don't meet these requirements yet? Join M-I-T and we'll be happy to train you up to our standards!

They helped me bring my recent Wn8 up a few hundred points.  Moved from the training clan (M-I-T) to M--M where I continue to push to improve.  A great bunch of guys, easy to platoon with quality people, lots of amazing alumni to ask questions to, and some serious loot in tournaments.  I won over 12K in gold last month, and I'm far from the most successful tournament player in our clans.  That might not be a lot for Purple Clans, but I think we punch above our weight for our level.

So if you are looking to get better, to have strong team gaming experiences, all without absolute commitments, then the Minion Consortium may be the place for you!

I've been in MIT nearly a year and gotten and made steady progress thanks to the training sessions, platooning, mentoring, and strongholds. Great bunch of guys and very willing to help each other get better while having fun and sharing some laughs too. No drama, no politics. Wide range of players spread over three clans, there's bound to be one where you will fit well and benefit.

Friendly bump for a good clan and hello to my friends, _silkana_ and gingxxx.

I was member of M--M and it was a great experience...good tankers and great attitudes.

Cannot recommend these guys highly enough...

if you've never joined a clan but want to give it a shot..these are great clans to get started with.

There are players of all skill levels within the three clans...you'll find your place and be given a chance to play with some very skilled players.

All three clans communicate with each other and join tournaments together...so lots of opportunities to do anything from training, random platoons, tourneys to CW.

Don't wait...apply now!

Mention my name and spell it correctly and youll save 5% off the membership fee.!!

Okay thats not true at all...as there is no fee...and mentioning me will only get you tk'ed.

:beard:

-SNIP-

Okay thats not true at all...as there is no fee...and mentioning me will only get you tk'ed.

:beard:

This!!

Hanz <3

I was a member of M--M and I can now bench press 700 lbs, type 3000 words a minute, change the weather with just the sheer force of my personality, and beat Ninja Gaiden Black on Master Ninja level with one hand tied behind my back.

Well, one of those is true. And they are all good people. 

I was a member of M--M and I can now bench press 700 lbs, type 3000 words a minute, change the weather with just the sheer force of my personality, and beat Ninja Gaiden Black on Master Ninja level with one hand tied behind my back.

Well, one of those is true. And they are all good people. 

you forgot the swooning ladies, Reustir is a pimp!

*Disclaimer: Minions subject to evil master plans including but not limited to - Lakeville Valley Rushing, E100 Sniping, Arty TD Mode, and Base Camping.

you forgot the swooning ladies, Reustir is a pimp!

Obligatory picture

63332_4efdd2f969559e8b1c92e99f32ded48e.j

Obligatory picture

63332_4efdd2f969559e8b1c92e99f32ded48e.j

Yup.. pretty sure thats a typical training session on Monday nights 8)

That are just our cheerleaders and like always in life: The winner takes them all :)

Wait, I thought these were our cheerleaders- with Ruestir filming them:

bad-santa_1787533i.jpg

Or was that Hanz?  Hard to tell.  But definitely our cheerleaders!

Good Guys, If I had more time to play, I definitely would consider returning to M-I-T

Wait, I thought these were our cheerleaders- with Ruestir filming them:

bad-santa_1787533i.jpg

Or was that Hanz?  Hard to tell.  But definitely our cheerleaders!

its me..but with Brdhntr stuffed in my shortz to give that proper "rotund" profile.

and those cheerleaders? thats all of Henry's sisters...and his "hot mom".

Join the consortium and get access to pics of Henry_Blake's mom..and Brdhntr's hunting tips for noobs.

Why we don't let Hanz near the cheerleaders anymore.

wUstLscu99j4Q.gif

Why we don't let Hanz near the cheerleaders anymore.

wUstLscu99j4Q.gif

I keep telling you guys...she was hot for me!!.. I swear...

she said she wanted a little oral action...and a gentleman always obliges.

Also...they never let me handle anything delicate..though i have no idea why?

2009.gif

Also...they never let me handle anything delicate..though i have no idea why?

2009.gif

This clip never fails to make me smile =)

Another relaxing evening playing Stronks in M-I-T. Got our butts kicked 3 times by ESPRIT and took revenge on many others.

Joined a few days ago. Can confirm, good, fun, relaxed, serious, yelling, laughing, crying... kind of like a family reunion without the stinky drunken uncle hitting on a painting in the corner.

But when I get drunk enough, that Bob Ross "happy bush" is going to learn what it means to be a bush...

:D

Enjoyed the long weekend up here and now looking forward to getting back to some tanking.  Also have to evaluate a couple of new recruits, so keep those applications coming! =D

*Disclaimer: Minions subject to evil master plans including but not limited to - Lakeville Valley Rushing, E100 Sniping, Arty TD Mode, and Base Camping.

I remember calling a valley rush for an M--M team battle a LOOOOOOONG time ago. And it worked too....  o_o