Ruestir

The Minion Consortium Wants You

585 posts in this topic

@xLosTsouLx you can still apply at the minion website that is listed at the beginning of this thread. :) MIT still uses that site for now. 

Good Afternoon Galleri. 

Thank you for the reply. I submitted an application the MIT on the 26th of June. Same day that I posted on this Thread.

let me see if it went through. If not, I will let you know. I apologize no one else has helped you. I recently had a baby a few months back so I have been busy with her. 

Edit I am not seeing it, but that doesn't mean it isn't there as I am not sure if my perms on our website was updated. Soooo I directed another leader here :)

Congratulations Galleri on being a new Father, Cheers man. I have two girls myself. Its a great adventure for sure.

Anyway back to submitted app. Last week on the notice box bottom right of home page. I had a messages app submitted. Now just have two updates about coin and a give away. 

I am going to guess that the application timed out. Because I don't see it either. 

Thanks for the heads up.  Once I get back to the States ans have a  better connection I will resubmit another application 

Found it!

Application submitted

Application Submitted.

Thank you for your interest in joining The Minion Consortium

I was told someone sent you a message....

Also I am mommy, not a father ;)

Yikes Omg So Sorry, Congratulations Mom. I feel really bad about the mix up. Yikes.

Anyway yes I received a email last night from SideSwipe. 

Thank you for all your help. I know you are really busy and probably not getting a lot of sleep. So again thank you so much.

lol it is ok. I am glad that sideswipe got ahold of you. Hopefully I will see you on TS 

Is this one of thee longest standing clans NA? M--M still going!

After taking a long hiatus from the game. I'm glad to see Minions still up and running! I miss my first clan.