Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Nav

Wtf happened to these mega clans

19 posts in this topic

What happened to Stug Lyfe, and NDP they were the elites back when I started. Also why do major clans today don NDP's icon of doom?

Died after a huge war in Europe

Died after some other war

Because it's funny

Clans pop up and die, they don't just persist. I'm not sure why it's a shock that clans more than 2 years have the possibility of dying.

If you wanted to know more about the history, then Idk.

Tl;dr they died.

I guess not

Ive always wondered because i came back from a hiatus and they were gone,never asked until today about what happened to em.

Chair (commander of NDP) went mia, so the clan died.

I don't know about the other clan.

Clans die because of their leadership. They either call it quits, go pants on head retarded, or lose a war so badly that the leadership jumps ship. The only other common death spiral is by doing nothing. Literally just AFKing for a year until people get bored and move to more active powers.

NDP, StuG, Forge, etc. You name it.

Gunes ruin everything

Chair watches over us in his golden throne, may he ever guide us

Chair left after becoming frustrated at the hands of HAVOK's superior camping strategy. Maybe Rossmum will lead them once again to CW glory and E HonoUrE. Maybe he'll just rage.

Stug Lyfe kind of fell apart after internal drama (not sure about it) and when Orgytron Voth'd their treasury, before "Vothing" was even a term!

Hardest happened to StuG

I never pass on an opportunity to dig this out (wish I knew who to credit):

iAyxPp0.jpg

I never pass on an opportunity to dig this out (wish I knew who to credit):

iAyxPp0.jpg

Old pic is old. :O

fuck goons

Shifty please, you're not even protected.

But I digress. Yes, goons do ruin everything.

I was in NDP when we were undergoing the revival stage. We died again because our leadership just wasn't there.

Also we sucked but hey we held land for a bit

NDP had more pubs then Dads Hideout when they folded.

Coincidence?

Probably

don't suppose anyone can point me to a post explaining clan wars history e.g. G vs Purpl or whatever and significant other clan news/history e.g. the rise of DPS on SEA?

I find a lot of the posts explaining anything about this so full of anime, cat animations, in-jokes, and other crap,it's hard to comprehend and consume....

don't suppose anyone can point me to a post explaining clan wars history e.g. G vs Purpl or whatever and significant other clan news/history e.g. the rise of DPS on SEA?

I find a lot of the posts explaining anything about this so full of anime, cat animations, in-jokes, and other crap,it's hard to comprehend and consume....

The rise of DPS on SEA can be found in cr/d. Probs best to ask stormtroop3r, he has links to everything.

But to put it basically, guys from eMPire and PBKAC were friends and wanted to be in the same clan, but refused to join the others clan. So they made their own, and many of the best went and joined (including the avant guys from PANZACs). Hence the old hate between MP and DPS during the first 2 campaigns before both basically died (DPS struggle to have 5 people on when there is no campaign on).

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0