OneSlopoke

Lowest WR if player does nothing to assist team.

31 posts in this topic

I searched around but, couldn't find this.

What is the average lowest WR that can occur if a player does absolutely nothing to contribute to winning?

Can you purposefully try to lower your WR to max low? By doing what? No TKing or things like that.

If you can point me to research/data, thanks.

A slow poke.

i think the figure going around is afks get 42% wr or somewhere around that but i think the higher tier you go the worse it gets there are plenty of people who have 30something percent winrate in tier 10s over hundreds of games

Break a record? lol

I've been playing this game for 4 years. I'm getting a little tired of it. My recent probably reflects my attitude lately.

So, among many things I am curious about, since my WR is going down more and more is 'just how low can it go if I'm not contributing anything to a win?'

BTW, if you want to, you can remind me of all the things I don't know how to do with a WR of 42.9. I always enjoy the... nvm

Does that answer seem to explain the nature of my question?

Thanks for the data input waga100.

You could always stop playing.  You're the second player I heard that from in two days, go play a new game then. 

One way to get it lower that I've witnessed is to pick your best top tier heavy player and ride right on his ass until he dies from being unable to get back into cover or gets banned for TKing you in rage. All the great sub-40%ers use this trick.

No, I tried to say that I'm interested in this as a stat, and I'm not interested in doing anything active to affect the team in a negative way, just, if you're not there, what effect would that have? But, I appreciate the data monj. I never would have thought of that.

I'm the second player that wanted to know what the WR of a useless player would be? Then, how about answering the question? I'm looking for data. That's why I'm in the math section. But you can continue to say things about quitting. I really get a tremendous kick out of that. Your 55.76 is not impressive to me at all. Especially around here with all the 75% WRs on this forum.

Hmmm. An AFK player gets 42 and I'm at 42.9? That's some food for thought...

I think he meant that you're the second player to say they hate the game yet still play.

My post was sarcasm, but it's too common and infuriating to actually be funny.

Depends on tier you play. If you afk in low tiers it's probably not even going to be that much lower than 50%(45 % maybe or something) because 1) you are not top tier in all games, 2) games are so random that missing one tank doesn't matter that much. But if you afk in T10 i'm pretty sure it's lower that 42 %. 

Oh yes, and for lowest possible WR you can have, how about 14,6% in M60 over ~350 games? You can ask for tips:  http://wotlabs.net/eu/player/saunaseppo

Sorry about missing the sarcasm :)

There is a lot of info regarding the top end of the scale (purples etc). The bottom end contains most of the players and I'm interested to learn more about what's going on there. I assumed a lot of research was done here.

Wow HS5. That is an amazing example.

The bad play seems too obviously bad to good players to merit research. That's why they call them shitters, window-lickers, etc. It's just hard for them to fathom that someone would not know that ramming a friendly tank while they're shooting is bad, for example. Or parking behind them when they poke to take a shot and need to get back into cover. These are the kinds of things that actively harm the team more so than playing permanent spawn spotter.

I have people in tier 10 pull up on either side of my T110E3 and prevent me from turning and bringing my gun to bear while I'm leading a push. I have a hard time in the moment thinking anything but that they are trying to piss me off and ruin my day.

Anyway, why the hell would we study the depths of how much a single player can screw over his team when the purpose of the forum is to teach them to help their team?

I'm still struggling to understand the intent of your question. Your recent WN8 is above AFK levels, but your win rate isn't. A 42% win rate is not unheard of for a bot at your average tier. When quickly glancing at XVM stats during the countdown I would assume that you will move your tank somewhere and shoot at something in front of you if I light it in the best case, or partake in the aforementioned destructive behaviors at worst. That's what your stats scream at me when given a split second of thought. Does that help?

I don't mean that as a personal attack. You're here, and that's a huge step towards winning. That's just my honest XVM prejudice when reviewing my fellow pubbies.

Mostly people are not interested in how you can do bad because it's easy, you don't need to do anything, or you just do randomly something and there is very high probability that it's bad. But maybe you can tell us? What have you changed to get from 47,5 % overall to 42,9% recent?

The bottom end contains most of the players and I'm interested to learn more about what's going on there.

Well, I don't think that 42% is common amongst the non botters.

Anyway it's probably very much intricated with the tier you are playing at, penetrating one shot per game might give you 48% at tier 1 and 30% at tier 10. Because most people have a lurning curve when climbing up the tiers. 

There is no research to be done at the bottom end because it encompasses everything that the purples DON'T do. Purples (generally) do stuff right, and as such anything that is different from what they would have done is (generally) the incorrect move. Doesn't matter if it was a red or a blue who made it, there is something that could have been done differently to give better results.

1% do stuff right, the other 99% is everything else with varying levels of stupidity (ie making a bad trade, or just suiciding).

Want to get a sub-40% WR? Be terrible at this game, and then platoon with 2 other people who are equally shit. For maximum results, tell them to take tier 1s while you take a tier 10.

Your 30 and 7 day stats show an even lower W/R of ~38%, so first of all, congratulations!

I am unsure as to your motives, are you trying to set a record? or are you just fed up of not being able to win and getting abuse from "good" players so you thought screw it, you insult me so i'll make sure we loose this game?

Either way, surely it's better to just move on to another game/activity...  

I've seen 42-43% thrown around for bots but I believe that doesn't reflect high tiers, I've seen too many E100s with 100+ battles and 30% winrates

Hmmm. An AFK player gets 42 and I'm at 42.9? That's some food for thought...

He gave us a hint. ^^^^^

He is a pro afk'er/bot and wants to know how far he can push it. That's my read on it.