Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Tronyx

WN8 Discrepancies

15 posts in this topic

Hello all, sorry if this isn't exactly the right place for this, but it seemed like a good place to start.

I'm Tronyx and have been playing tanks for over a year now, but just recently started getting into WoTLabs, XVM, and working on my WN8.  Recently, seemingly within the last couple updates of XVM, I'm seeing a discrepancy between my WN8 on WoTLabs and in game.

Currently, WoTLabs shows 948, but in game it shows 1015.  I've tried reinstalling XVM a couple times (even uninstalling WoT), but I'm still seeing the inconsistency with my WN8.  Everything else, IE: WR, match up perfectly though.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Tronyx

Have you played any new/rare tanks? Most of the time xvm takes longer than wotlabs to input values for new tanks, and sometimes ignores other altogether (see _Dia with the 5/4 alpha)

i feel like there is a new thread for this every single day

Have you played any new/rare tanks? Most of the time xvm takes longer than wotlabs to input values for new tanks, and sometimes ignores other altogether (see _Dia with the 5/4 alpha)

Yea, I did buy myself the quartet for my birthday, seems like that may be the cause then.  I thought XVM was pretty good with that stuff, but it shows what I know, haha.

Sorry for the "new thread every day" post, but a quick search didn't turn up much, most likely because I'm tired and couldn't think of more than "wn8 discrepancy" to search for.

Thanks for the help though.

new tanks break wn8 and whatnot temporarily & xvm only updates once every week(s)

also xvm is dumb

also you could be using something else, like WN6 or even Efficiency (lol)

also you could be using something else, like WN6 or even Efficiency (lol)

I had noticed that a little while ago when XVM added the other metrics to the settings on their site, but I've verified that it's WN8.  Pretty sure it's because of the 4 new prem tanks I've been playing with.

I had noticed that a little while ago when XVM added the other metrics to the settings on their site, but I've verified that it's WN8.  Pretty sure it's because of the 4 new prem tanks I've been playing with.

for it to be messed up by 50+ points you would have to be playing quite a few games in them, even at only 2K overall. 

try going to the XVM site and hitting the "update statistics" button, might fix it. 

for it to be messed up by 50+ points you would have to be playing quite a few games in them, even at only 2K overall. 

try going to the XVM site and hitting the "update statistics" button, might fix it. 

Thanks for the idea, but it doesn't help, I've tried it at least a dozen times and yes, I've played maybe 50 games across them.

I wouldn't worry about it one way or the other, because you can't fix the algorithm they use or force an update. Just accept that they don't always match up, and in that case, WoTLabs will adhere better to new updates and new tanks.

Happens to mine too. WN8 1530 in XVM, 1464 from Wotlabs.

8yXFfXN.jpgipmbyIZ.jpg

zrmLImF.jpg

I played a lot in T-54mod1 and Cromwell Berlin.

I have all of you beat, 2441 here, 3048 XVM, 2700+ on every other site. F 

It all lines up now with the latest update by XVM as of last night or this morning.

I have all of you beat, 2441 here, 3048 XVM, 2700+ on every other site. F

rip you, are they ever going to fix it?

rip you, are they ever going to fix it?

I only got a response that WL only grabs expected values from tanks it finds in an API call to WG. I can only assume XVM doesn't think I have the tank so I don't know where 2700 from every other site is coming from. Pretty close to 2450 regardless so it's not a huge deal but I got hyped for a little while when they announced the v20 changes. 

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0