Sign in to follow this  
Garbad

Garbad reviews the LTTB

Best t7 scout?  

203 members have voted

1. 1. Best t7 scout?

• Walker Bulldog - endless apcr spam
    • T71 - tiny autoloading lolboom
    • WZ-132 - medium firepower on an actual soviet wedge?
    • LTTB - DPM MODE GO
    • AMX 13 75 - i got nothing. :/
    • AwfulPanther -- fuck the facts \o/
    • Who cares, lights suck ass.

123 posts in this topic

There's one reason to get it: T-50. And those who get it will not be disappointed because as you stated, gun is quite nice.

I get that the bulldog is great at certain things, but rating it over the t-71 in an actual scout role? I just don`t get it.

Hey Garbad....want to platoon some tier 5's man?

sPY7Fxf.gif

Edited by WaterWar
I've placed your somewhat interesting image in a spoiler.

I'd give LTTB more 6/10, maybe cause the speed or personal preference.

Everything else tho,is on point. 10/10 review.

I get that the bulldog is great at certain things, but rating it over the t-71 in an actual scout role? I just don`t get it.

when you scout and get counterscouted in a bulldog you just lol because the clip let's you kill every scout before it can kill you, with full camo and vision skills + optics you'll still outspot anything coming to you if you're passive, and then just yolo him with your clip

thanks for this; I'm slogging my way through the MT25 to release this bad boy- looks fun

Suggestion A - change the poll to read WZ131 not 132

Suggestion B- get a PP Replay thread and post all your stuff there so we don't have to miraculously stumble over your replay packs which are damn delightful to find

cheers

It has a higher camo rating than the T71, because WG.

LTTB is imo a very nice tank, it can always do something, has lolwut mobility a very, very good gun (for light tank) and unlike tanks like as walker bulldog and t71, mm cant fk it over....

I sold T54 ltwt to put crew back in LTTB and didnt look back 1 second

ps: the terrible gun depression is imo actually the only thing that prevents LTTB from beiing OP (for a light tank)

Whats the aimtime/acc on the move compared to Type 62?

Edit: I mean in the game, not on the paper.

LTTB is imo a very nice tank, it can always do something, has lolwut mobility a very, very good gun (for light tank) and unlike tanks like walker bulldog and t71, mm cant fk it over....

I sold T54 ltwt to put crew back in LTTB and didnt look back 1 second

ps: the terrible gun depression is imo actually the only thing that prevents LTTB from beiing OP (for a light tank)

Why can't MM fk it over?

Why can't MM fk it over?

1: it can both 3e line snipe, rush a hill or play as passive / active scout, so regardless of map, it can always do something.

2: due to not beiing tier 8 lt, it gets way less arty partys and td camp games

3: its gun wise (much) stronger as most other light tanks, 170 pen on t7 is vastly better as 175 or 190 pen on tier 8, LTTB has for its tier simply a better gun, greatly reducing the amount of games were you cant pen half the enemys, a T54 ltwt or Ru-251 will strugle much more as LTTB

TL:DR: LTTB suffers less from bad maps, bad team set ups or beiing bottom tier over and over as almost all other tier 7 light tanks

ps: T71 and M41 have the same benefits as LTTB, strong tanks with good mm, amx 13 75 and awefull panther are bad and tier 8 light get worthless mm...

Whats the aimtime/acc on the move compared to Type 62?

Edit: I mean in the game, not on the paper.

A good bit worse.  On paper the bloom is decent, but due to no vertical stabilizer firing on the move is usually just a waste of your precious ammo.  I wouldn't fire on the move at a target more than 100m away unless you are desperate.

LTTB also has the advanatage of a free 100% crew that everyone has in their garage from that event months ago.

Regarding the poll, Type 62 is a WZ 131 less top gun and engine, so by definitiin it could never be the best tier 7 scout.

Should I play lights?

I only play mediums and heavies and I feel... Like an incomplete player.

"Should I play lights"

Why is that a question to some people?

Yes. You should play lights.

Also, with the Chinese New Year garage, LTTB got even more sexii.

CX3Bfn6.jpg#BRONZELYFE

I liked WZ131.

Also I found that LTTBs chasing someone often shoot sky and if not careful can drift, 2 things you don't want to do in sticky situation. Otherwise LTTB looks potent as fuck tank.

On the armour point, remember that the competing lights don't have sufficient armour to generate side hull ricochets, while the LTTB does. That's useful against almost any gun, and probably responsible for a big chunk of its winrate vs damage advantage.

Imo the gun is what sets it apart from the other lights. The alpha is great for a light and the dpm is even better. I think the only thing preventing this thing from being OP is the depression.

I found it to be pretty poor. Certainly worse than the Bulldog & buffed T71. Probably worse than the WZ-131 too, although my only experience with it has been a few games on Ziddy's account.

The gun depression combined with gun handling that feels more T-44 than T-54 just didn't make for a very good combat light. Certainly is a (very tall) drag car, but in 90% of cases it's not going to mean any performance difference compared to bulldog speed. DPM isn't really any good, I think it's actually below average for a T7 light. Pen was nice, though - and who doesn't love 85mm HE.

Sign in to follow this