InvictaVultis

E-25 - German premium tier VII

279 posts in this topic

So today i brought this ELC AMX in "Deutch" style and i am very happy with it. It looks like a little bit more fat ELC AMX and drives same way but bites better. And i have impression that this little thing is T49 German version - frigging fast, rate of fire is insane (sometimes flanked tank can be de-tracked twice or 3 times while he is going to point B). And another nice thing - i played with it 13 battles by now and never saw tier VIII or higher. Always tier VII only or bellow. Interesting.

Any tips and tricks and other good things to share about this little sexy steel box?

My crappy replay http://www.noobmeter.com/replay/506306351.185539666934072

P.S. Forum search did not returned any results regarding this tank so i am making new topic. Sorry if i missed something.

I think it's the first TD in the game that can double as an active scout.

Does it get preferential MM?  How is it weighted?

It gets pref MM.  The weight is 32.4 compared to the 27 of the Jagdpanther.

Eh, now i got tier VIII to in game. So it seems it was strange series of max tier VII for me.

Isn't there some kind of setup where your first 10 or so battles in a new tank get you lower MM (if there are enough in queue)?  This could account for your run of nothing higher than tier 7...

I think you get better MM in the beginning of a new tank. Also maybe especially good rng in the first game. 

Any super unis bought this tank and have input on it?

Kinda wanna get it cuz it's kawaii as hell, but not sure it's actually good for 7k gold.

I'll pick one up if it goes on sale, 6700 seems a bit steep for what it does.

So far I've only seen idiots play this tank.  Which, I guess is fairly typical in pugs.  I saw three in the 11 battles I played on Monday and they all basically rushed out and died.  One tried to brawl with me while I was driving my T-43 and it didn't end well for him.

wait for 15th sale, slim chance they may discount it

wait for 15th sale, slim chance they may discount it

it's pretty rare for WG to discount newly released premium tanks.

So far I've only seen idiots play this tank.  Which, I guess is fairly typical in pugs.  I saw three in the 11 battles I played on Monday and they all basically rushed out and died.  One tried to brawl with me while I was driving my T-43 and it didn't end well for him.

I've killed a few, and gotten out DPMed by a few.  

The super sloping looks scary, but my tier 6 tanks are not bouncing off the upper plate.

Was on a team with a unicum platoon of them at Lakeville, and they had an ok game.  Not one of the three had a great game, or survived.

Highflyer15 is a big fan.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tzsagyYBw9c

Damnit team :(

Nwt97oZ.jpg

Ran out of ammo.  Couldn't really pen the AT15 or KV4 anyways.

E-25 = OP

Nuff said.

2.5 second reload, if stats and DPG bother you then load all gold.

Bastard child of the StuG III and the ELC AMX with an insane gun on every aspect except penetration.

Only 4 crew (versus the 6 in the JT88) -- so sucks as a crew trainer for endgame crews.

Just wanted to chime in to say that this tank is so much fun! It easily equals my AMX ELC in terms of how enjoyable the tank plays. I feel they perform a very similar role as a hybrid of passive scouting and active TD-ing. My second game in it already gave me the Mastery badge as well, going for the ELC-style. I don't feel like it requires premium shells at all as well! And since I regularly empty my complete stash of shells in a good game in the E-25, I'd even go so far as to advise to not bring to many premium shells with you (=more regular shells)!

I just blindly bought the tank upon release (uncontrollable enthusiasm of having a second ELC), without ever starting the German TD line, so my crew still sucks at 85% camouflage now, without sixth sense. But fun is to be had and the money was spend well.

Are the base camouflage values of this little tank known? I feel it's not quite as good as the ELC, but I'd love to see some numbers and further optimize my safe shooting distances.

just bought one recently, had around 20+ games so far. still having a low WR since this TD is very team dependant. you will never survive alone as every shot will penetrate you apart from those occasional lucky bounce..but if the team can hold the line and you just snipe from far away, its the doom machinegun! you can track and hit the engine and track and hit the weakspot again..easily kill even the like of kv1s. you first target should be the track and let the team pummel the enemy

I think this tank might have to be nerfed... due to anal sphincter enlargement left and right

(notice the enemy's top tank too...)

shot_478_zps9bfc65b2.jpg

if you have 6th sense on this tank, there is almost nothing to do about it.

My enemy team had a clan 57% WR arty, shooting at me for most of the game, at Redshire G5, u know "the spot" from "1 spot to rule them all", but as MC hammer would say "can't touch this": this tank is too mobile to properly focus with arty.

If ur on an open map, and you have a bit of a support around you, it is a doomed game. Often you can even suppress 2 - 3 tanks into cover, because they think there is a superior enemy force up against them.

And even if you get rushed, your superior fire power might even still get you out on top, as I saw in the game before this, where an AMX Ac Mle thought he could kill me from up close.

shot_477_zps5c9bb8e7.jpg

Tito

Oh, just always pack 1/3 to half APCR ammo.

Tito

I'm pretty sure I have never bounced against one.

They don't seem like a problem to me.  What is your DPG?