InvictaVultis

E-25 - German premium tier VII

279 posts in this topic

Why did WG let this late game OP'ed filthy little rodent back in the game? I've had numerous matches recently where I've basically had to yolo the spot where one has set up to stop it carry 4-5vs1, praying I get within 50m of the prick so he gets lit before I'm dpm'ed to death. Had a match recently where an enemy AMX elc and an E25 were sniping from the bush on the little hill at D1 on Highway. AMX got lit and pulled back after each shot. E25 just invisi-pew-pewed away.

HI,

so today the Roach is in the Advent Calendar. But only as 60Moneys bundle :D gg WG. is anyone buying it?

Im trying to 3mark it for a while now.. hovering arround 88-90% but T8 Meta, my Skills and Teams kick me in the balls every time i try. should i try next week in hopes that the new players dragg the numbers down a bit?

Off Toppic:

How do i status update? :/

1 hour ago, Action said:

HI,

so today the Roach is in the Advent Calendar. But only as 60Moneys bundle :D gg WG. is anyone buying it?

Im trying to 3mark it for a while now.. hovering arround 88-90% but T8 Meta, my Skills and Teams kick me in the balls every time i try. should i try next week in hopes that the new players dragg the numbers down a bit?

Off Toppic:

How do i status update? :/

Click on your profile. 

As for the e25 the problem is there are too many lights now. I have problems with 3 marking my 13 57 for the same reason - low hp pool plus fast tanks moving a lot are a hard target for dum dums. What we need is a tog rental week :D