• Announcements

• Never

Forum possibly affected by CloudFlare leak. Change your passwords.   02/24/2017

So as some of you may know, today a bug on CloudFlare's proxy service was revealed that caused random data that passed through CloudFlare to leak on request. CloudFlare is a service used by the WoTLabs Forum to set up DNS for the whole domain and cache information in order to reduce the load on our own servers. With this bug, people could potentially get random bits of data that happened to be passing through CloudFlare at the time of the request. So far there is no known public leak of any data originating from WoTLabs. Since this attack could only get random data, it can't be targeted at any website in particular, so the chances of a single website having significant data leaked is small. Even so, I ask that you change your passwords just in case. Better safe than sorry.
Never

Map Rotation Checker

202 posts in this topic

DL'ed and using it, where will the info show up on the site?

edit: nvm found it

Edited by Anfield

Will it filter random battles by standard, encounter & assault?

Running!

Downloaded. I set it to load when windows starts and selected my replay folder, is that all I need to do?

Gr8 stuff, will use it :)

I'll try to use it. Do we know if different servers (NAE vs NAW) have different map rotations?

I'll try to use it. Do we know if different servers (NAE vs NAW) have different map rotations?

I'd assume they would. At least it feels that way to me.

DL'ed and using it, where will the info show up on the site?

edit: nvm found it

so where is it?

so where is it?

Under Top Clans and Server Statistics on home WoTLabs page.

so where is it?

Where he said it would be, but no infos yet :(

Where he said it would be, but no infos yet :(

It says "over the past 5 hours", he posted this at 8:20AM CET, it's 10:45AM CET now, not enough time has passed I guess ;)

Give it a few days so that more players use it and it will eventually settle down for some good results  :thumbup:

Alright, here's the deal: I'm doing a reset on the database as I just implemented a new system to prevent people who are platooning with the program from counting for more than 1 map play. This is being done server side so there is no need to update the program. Much of the current data has been multiplied by platoons, so it's worthless.

Currently there's no distinction between Assault, Encounter and Standard. Also no distinction between NA East and West (nor EU1 and the others). I will probably add this in RC4 later today or tomorrow.

Also, yes, the program begins "working" as soon as it starts.

Also, anyone from EU running the program? I'm not getting any data from EU...

Nevermind, I'm dumb. I was importing the library file BEFORE setting the server, so it always defaulted to NA.

Edited by Never

Downloaded and running.

ALL HAIL GOD EMPEROR NEVER!!!

<3 This will be good to use, ty so much :)

hey never, does the program read domination as normal games too? 

i will D/L but atm i'm playing next to no games....

The current map statistics are displayed on the sidebar of WoTLabs, at the bottom, right under Server Statistics. It applies to the currently selected server.

I would recommend for you to put it somewhere else where it's maybe more noticeable. When people that don't know about it visit wotlabs to check their stats, they're not likely to scroll down that far.  Better positioning will increase the amount of people that utilize the tool which means more(accurate) data becomes available.

When going to the wotlabs page the only way to view it "by accident" is if you're looking at your individual tank stats or clan history - I recon only a few of the total Wotlabs visitors do that. 

But nice job nonetheless.

D/Led and it has begun..

Good Job on getting it done straight there Never...

I started using it.  Where can I see the results so far?

Results are in the sidebar of WoTLabs. I will move them somewhere better soon.

I started using it.  Where can I see the results so far?

http://wotlabs.net/

Way down on the bottom left side

Results are in the sidebar of WoTLabs. I will move them somewhere better soon.

Is there any chance of having the results available from the app itself?

Perlenfluss?  Steppen?  Wadi?  Are maps in different languages counted as different maps?

Perlenfluss?  Steppen?  Wadi?  Are maps in different languages counted as different maps?

yeah i think they are, there is a ``Himmelsdorf im Winter`` and a ``Winter Himmelsdorf`` :P

yewsing it