Never

Map Rotation Checker

205 posts in this topic

There will be more sorting options soon folks, hang on!

Does this .exe program just analyse the replay for the map or does the replay itself have to be uploaded? In that case shouldn't it be possible to combine it with the soon to come replay feature for people who upload a lot?

The former. It analyses the replay and sends the data to the server in JSON format.

So where exactly is the location of the stats i cant seem to find them anywhere?

Front page, Server Statistics

RC4 will be dropping tonight.

New features:

- Start minimized.
- Split by server cluster.

- Split by tier (1-3, 4-6, 7-10)

- Split by game mode (Assault, Encounter, Standard)

The info page will be moved to its own page, since the new sorting options will take up more room.

The existing database will be wiped and the server will reject data from RC3.

Sorting by tier will be scrapped, unfortunately the replay file itself doesn't have the necessary information to calculate that without spending way too much resources calculating stuff and sending a lot of data to the server.

Sorting by tier will be scrapped, unfortunately the replay file itself doesn't have the necessary information to calculate that without spending way too much resources calculating stuff and sending a lot of data to the server.

XVM mod offers an option to show 'Battle Tier' in the battle loading screen, and the after battle results screen.

Going to assume it just looks for what the top vehicle is, and records it to show on those screens.  Of course vehicle type information is given in video replays 'title', if that helps.

XVM mod offers an option to show 'Battle Tier' in the battle loading screen, and the after battle results screen.

Going to assume it just looks for what the top vehicle is, and records it to show on those screens.  Of course vehicle type information is given in video replays 'title', if that helps.

Vehicle type information yes, but it doesn't have vehicle tier, for example.

For me to be possible to make this work, I'd have to upload a list of all the tanks in the replay, then parse their weird names because tank ID's are not stored in the replay file, then, assuming no problems rise at this point, check each one to see which is the highest tier tank.

Someone should make a simple batch file that opens the WoTLauncher.exe and this program, instead of having it always open when Windows starts. (or remembering to start the program and tanks at the same time) 

Might make things simpler for users. Just an idea. I'm at work so I cannot at this time. 

RC4 is ready. It now sends the server name and game type to WoTLabs. It also allows the user to set it to start minimized or not.

Download link: http://wotlabs.net/files/MapRotation_RC4.zip

I'm still working on the server side of things, to show the information with the extra filters.

Just installed it

EDIT 1 hour later: played 10 games, hope I installed it properly and u got the data, never

Any idea yet if whole server (for example EU1) uses same rotation,  or if there is subservers inside main server who each have own rotation (server cluster where each player is assigned to one of the servers in cluster for some hours).

If its subservers then we would maybe need way to identify which subserver we are specially connected. Sniff network traffic if there is that info hidden maybe... ok gets too complicated I guess.

Though sometimes it would be even usefull to know if one particular map is at rotation at all. For example yesterday spend like 10 hours trying to get prokhorova for scout IM mission, would have played other tank types if had know would play like 80 fast games without getting that particular map single time.

Nothing is displaying on the wotlabs home page for me in regards to which maps are in the rotation right now.  Running RC4.

Heh. I had the exact same idea last week, but instead of tracking with an exe I made a tiny little mod for the exact same purpose. It hooks the battle start event and fires off a simple HTTP request to a server telling me about battle id, map, battle tier, server and battle type (ctf/encounter/assault). Since I pretty much only myself and a few members of my clan use it, it's not very useful and I haven't really bothered finishing the web site for it, but here's my attempt at it (only shows data for the last two hours - at the time of writing, nothing, since I haven't been playing today): https://wot-maprotation.appspot.com/

The mod in question: http://mod16.org/wot/maprotation_tracker.zip

Source code: http://privatepaste.com/89ca2317cf

If you'd rather have a mod than an exe, feel free to reuse my source code and adapt it to your needs, I don't mind at all.

So has anyone updated it and been using it? I didn't get any data yet, so I'm worried there might be a bug.

I installed RC4 last night and played three matches this morning before work.

Would've been NA West, NA East was not responding.

Count me in after food shopping to add my results...does it conflict with ADU as I have that uploading replays and deleting them on upload.

So i just run this "MapRotation.exe"?

I ran it and put it to my wot replays folder and i dont know if thats it because of the other files in the download.

So i just run this "MapRotation.exe"?

I ran it and put it to my wot replays folder and i dont know if thats it because of the other files in the download.

Yep, run MapRotation.exe, select the replay folder, click Save Config and you're golden.

Other files are just requirements and config files.