Never

Map Rotation Checker

202 posts in this topic

I can see my played maps being updated, I think it's fine with my pc at the moment :)

So has anyone updated it and been using it? I didn't get any data yet, so I'm worried there might be a bug.

I downloaded the latest version and just left it running while playing last night, im not sure if its working or not since it doesn't tell me if it is lol.

your using C# for it right? I noticed that there wasn't anywhere to close the application, so you might want to add that in (seeing as im actually typing this from my Programming class where we are using C# lol, just put this.close or application.close on a button somewhere. you totally didn't already know that right? no you didn't, I know how to use C# kay right? /attempt to show im smart)

I downloaded the latest version and just left it running while playing last night, im not sure if its working or not since it doesn't tell me if it is lol.

It does tell you. In the status bar, when it detects a new replay, it will say "Replay found. Starting upload."

If it succeeds, it will change to "Uploaded replay data successfully".

Otherwise it will say what information was missing or if the server had an issue.

your using C# for it right? I noticed that there wasn't anywhere to close the application, so you might want to add that in (seeing as im actually typing this from my Programming class where we are using C# lol, just put this.close or application.close on a button somewhere. you totally didn't already know that right? no you didn't, I know how to use C# kay right? /attempt to show im smart)

Well, there's always that red X button  :doge:

It does tell you. In the status bar, when it detects a new replay, it will say "Replay found. Starting upload."

Otherwise it will say what information was missing or if the server had an issue.

Well, there's always that red X button  :doge:

okay, I had it on my main monitor behind my game, and every time I looked at it the bar was empty.

also clicking the X button just minimized it to the background, rather than closing it, at least for me. WHAT AM I DOING WRONG???

/fail

Was your missing semicolon just on the server side? Ie, will the RC4 you posted work?

Also your OP still has RC3 listed. Would've downloaded 4 earlier had I noticed it.

okay, I had it on my main monitor behind my game, and every time I looked at it the bar was empty.

also clicking the X button just minimized it to the background, rather than closing it, at least for me. WHAT AM I DOING WRONG???

/fail

Good question, for me it closes. Even checked in the Task Manager and the application completely exits.

Was your missing semicolon just on the server side? Ie, will the RC4 you posted work?

Also your OP still has RC3 listed. Would've downloaded 4 earlier had I noticed it.

Yes, server side. RC4 is completely functional.

Whoops, fixed that.

Good question, for me it closes. Even checked in the Task Manager and the application completely exits.

im bad at PC shit and I should feel bad.

I had to close the process to get it to close. fml

Just an idea but you might put a tiny linik tothis thread in the frontpage to get more people to use it

For some reason it crashes on my pc

Thanks for letting me know when to play my CGC, much appreciated!

I figured out a way to get battle tier, might be a little work, but I think I can make it happen in RC5.

I keep seeing "Replay is missing required information." even for matches I played all the way through.

I keep seeing "Replay is missing required information." even for matches I played all the way through.

Can you send me an example of a replay?

The program checks to see if all the necessary blocks are there. If one of them isn't, it throws that error.

Can you send me an example of a replay?

The program checks to see if all the necessary blocks are there. If one of them isn't, it throws that error.

I can't seem to replicate now, not sure what was doing it. I can grab the bunch that happened around that time, but am not sure exactly which one.

Does one have to stay for the entire match for the replay to work?

Edit: Now I'm getting "Server failed to process data" for matches where I leave after dying. Here is one. It tries to upload upon leaving and fails out.

@Never - are you tracking the server time the battle starts? Is this possible?

If so, I would love to get my hands on the RC5 data (inclusive of battle tier) to do some analysis. Could turn it into a little guide of when the best time for completing missions (based on tank class), best time to 3x platoon non-pref 8s, etc.

Gib data pl0x, I want to exploit it mathematically (and possibly sexually)

Yeah, it would be great to have an automated analysis that provided messages like "do L-15 now!"

Yeah, it would be great to have an automated analysis that provided messages like "do L-15 now!"

That's exactly what I would like to do - something along the lines of "Best time for LT-15 is 7-830pm EST in a T7 Scout"

Or "HT13 Primetime is 10pm PST Assault Mode"

I can probably provide the raw data, but Wargaming's probably gonna have a problem with such an analysis.

I'm not scared of those Commies.

Would only be useful if server time is included. You rock Never!

Is it possible to add an increasing/decreasing indicator over the previous hour type indicator.  Some sort of indicator as to whether the map is gaining in rotation or losing?

All right gladly will give it a try.... later will tell you how it goes ...

mmm guys "server fail to process the data" its the only thing i got so far .....