Sign in to follow this  
Margaritaman

Decent player looking for new platoon mates

5 posts in this topic

Hi all I just join this group and I'm quite happy a nice SIMP player pointed me in this direction. I am a rather decent player but I'm not where I want to be I know I can do better in the game and I'm coming here for help in what ever way it may present itself. I love playing games to met new people so this seems like a great way to meet even more people XD. My in game name is Margaritaman I play on NA East and NA West and I'm on most days from about 3 pm - 10pm Eastern time. So I guess that's it PM me in game or here on the forum if you'd be interested in platooning with me or have any tips and tricks you'd be willing to throw my way I'm all ears. Good lock on the battle field and I'll cya in game.

saying decent with that camo pallet is a bit of a stretch around here though you should be able to find yourself some fun toonies nonetheless

there is also a replay review section & several posts dedicated to maps and general tanking skills to read up on if you can locate them

add me when you see me as im usually on when you are and we seem to play the same tiers...im in CST and on between 6-10pm

Sign in to follow this