StranaMechty

Object 260 - Light at the end of the mission tunnel

84 posts in this topic

Yeah, when WG said it will take long to get 260 I thought they meant it was going to be some grinding mission, like kill 500 HTs or something,... instead they put do 4k damge and capture the base, survive and win in one game lol.

Yeah, when WG said it will take long to get 260 I thought they meant it was going to be some grinding mission, like kill 500 HTs or something,... instead they put do 4k damge and capture the base, survive and win in one game lol.

Fortunately that mission is much easier now that cap reset works too..

This tank is pretty damn vulnerable to arty. Only 2.1k hitpoints and all kill horny arties chasing it around map... Just last night GWE100 hit me for 1200 when peeking over ridge, dont even know how its possible it can get that high roll against heavy tank.

Gun is pretty nice thanks to fast shellspeed.

Congrats and thanks for the review.  Very helpful.  And I agree about the fire missions- while I'm a lot farther back, you must have had a lot of patience to get the last one done!

Edited by predavolk

Got this tank like 1-2 months ago and at first it was fun..then I found arty and more arty.  Decided not to play it for a while before I run my stats on it into the ground.

Well, I was really looking to this tank, on paper it's great, but I am tempted to sell it - it's absolutely cursed for me. After (only) 13 battles I have 1800avg dmg on it, I cannot pen a thing (or they silently buffed side armor of american tanks to 250+?) and when I somehow manage to pen, I am glad for any 400+ dmg roll. And to make it even worse 90% of enemy shots just go straight through on autoaim.

So, after having had the vehicle for a couple months now I've had the chance to use it in a number of CW matches (which curiously aren't showing up on the stat screen for CW matches). I have been attached to...

• 50Bs for consistent firepower and bullet sponging.
  • T110E5s for bullet sponging.
  • Russian mediums for extra muscle.
  • IS-7s for IS-7 things.

So, nicely flexible vehicle, so long as you mind its relatively bad depression. Having good firepower, good gun handling, nearly IS-7 armor, and 50B speed means you can drop it in to most groups of tanks and it will acquit itself admirably.

Adjusting to dank. IS3 crew, 2.5 skills, VENTS + VSTAB + RAMMER + FOOD. 14/14/2 for AMMO. I love APCR speed. 

Tanks is nice, unlike teams. I love this heavium concept since I liked 113 on a test. WR is suck, but sometimes you can't win even if you did everything right. Sitting @ 3.6k dmg and 43%. 

H315jRK.png

40 minutes ago, TheMarine0341 said:

2 MT, 3 Arty, 3 HT 2 TD

MT15 and TD15 are hardest ones and easiest ones in the same package.

I did MT15 for my brother but I took me and him ages to get perfect team composition so I can farm of so much damage of TDs. TD15 is kinda nuisance since you have to play TDs. :doge:  

7 hours ago, TheMarine0341 said:

Yeah but at least I have the Grille 15 and soon to have the JPE100

Grille 15 currently toping DMG list on WOTreplays, although i didn't have quite good game with him. 

LT15.4 is hardest one :D  8k + survive. :nmad:

Can confirm, light missions are practically impossible in the current meta, so I didn't bother for the 260. The arty set are actually the easiest of the bunch overall.

SPG-15, TD-15 and HT-15 for me, so close yet feels very far. 

SPG-15 should be an issue I think I've done it a good 10 times with the M44 whilst doing other missions, but TD-15 I need the RNG gods to bless me with the damage to farm and the idiots to ping off my heavy tank.  

32 minutes ago, woe2you said:

Can confirm, light missions are practically impossible in the current meta, so I didn't bother for the 260. The arty set are actually the easiest of the bunch overall.

Worst thing about LTs is because of few spots you can use - everyone knows them and then shitters just yolo those spots.

:feelsbad: