Sign in to follow this  
Nagamzor

PLSGO/Von/Tioga

31 posts in this topic

I'm going to leave you with your delusions and go to sleep. And I will sleep very soundly knowing that I didn't have to buy my way into what is pretty much a Cities Skyline/Star Citizen clan.

oh god nutmeg please stop playing the M12 at tier ten, its not helping the grind.

At all.

pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

Also, try out tioga.moe's newest signature, canvas!

I knew before opening this thread earlier today that it would play out like the same broken record every other plsgo related thread on this forum turns into. @krugg and assassin, no matter how much shit you talk about us, the fact remains that we are still strong as a clan and as a community, and we are not universally hated by the server. No amount of shitposting us will make that happen. 

I do thank you for at least giving a serious answer, it's more than what most have come to expect from people with the tag(not saying you in paticular, just in general). But this, I felt the need to respond to. The amount of "hugboxing" and "shitposting" about plsgo on this entire forum, is but a drop of moderately dirty water in the ocean of piss plsgo has CR/D transformed into(abiet, the last few weeks haven't been as bad as previously). Is the "#shutdownwotlabs" fiasco so easily forgotten?

Also, try out tioga.moe's newest signature, canvas!

Sorry friend, most of us don't support cancer.