Sign in to follow this  
Nagamzor

PLSGO/Von/Tioga

31 posts in this topic

Been gone for a week fishing up north with no cell coverage so I'm trying to catch up on the fun in the forums.

Found a thread talking about vonluckner and tioga getting put into PLSGO in positons of high power.

I have been unable to find any threads here talking about it, or anything else besides the two posts on WoT.

Anyone have any more information on this or threads that I can't find?

I guess I'm looking at the thought process on why the leaders of PLSGO would put them into positions of power like that.

Bringing them into the clan for the campaign so they can get the tank, and having them call/bolster their battles makes sense to me, but not the rank in the clan they have.

Anyways, thanks guys.

Yeah I know all about that.

I'm talking about why the leadership of PLSGO would put them into a position of power knowing that they can steal gold with impunity, and have already done it.

It's not like they put these guys into PLSGO within a few days of it happening, it was done right before the campaign.

Also, to get a tank and be callers they do not need any type of position of power in the clan, so just the concept of doing it makes no sense to me.

If the gold came in hours before it was heisted then how is that an issue for the clan? OTTER received big payout from a Tournament. Tioga and vonLuckner wrongfully took that gold before it could be properly distributed.

I guess your argument is that it is ok to have gold stolen because they shouldn't have had that much in the treasury. I guess you are on the side of the fence that blames the victim rather than perpetrator.

who keeps 500k in their treasury?

And who doesn't think beforehand what they're gonna do with 500,000 gold?

I negged simply because all these questions were answered weeks ago !

Found a thread talking about vonluckner and tioga getting put into PLSGO in positons of high power.

I guess I'm looking at the thought process on why the leaders of PLSGO would put them into positions of power like that.

jmZHS.png

It's PLSGO, they approve of what they did and have never pretended otherwise.

Well I've always assumed that they approved of it too, and was surprised when they didn't initially go straight to PLSGO, but I'm still confused on putting them into a position of power where they can do the exact same thing again once they get the tank.

Because PLSGO is run by Nathaniel_Tardmeg and his equally down syndrome brother, DukeShitpoastEm.

Infact, duke even took all the gold out of the PLSGO treasury (All 2k of it) and was never kicked because PLSGO. You shouldn't be surprised. But hey, atleast we have a target to focus all of our sperg and hatred, right?

Well you also have to remember what Otter did to them. Allurai being the dick that he is (most people should know what he did here) kicked plsgo from pbkac ts because one plsgo officer sympathized with Bulba in the war. Now I'm not condoning plsgo letting in Tioga and Von, they probably would have even if Allurai didn't do that. Although I'm just pointing out that plsgo is probably partly doing that to get back at Otter in the best way that they can, by pissing them off.

Mereel,

Tl;dr they hate us cause they aint' us.

H A P P Y B I R T H D A Y B U L B A !

Allurai being the dick that he is (most people should know what he did here) kicked plsgo from pbkac ts because one plsgo officer sympathized with Bulba in the war.

LOL

Figures that out of all things, that's what would get them kicked from ziddy's TS.

Well you also have to remember what Otter did to them. Allurai being the dick that he is (most people should know what he did here) kicked plsgo from pbkac ts because one plsgo officer sympathized with Bulba in the war. Now I'm not condoning plsgo letting in Tioga and Von, they probably would have even if Allurai didn't do that. Although I'm just pointing out that plsgo is probably partly doing that to get back at Otter in the best way that they can, by pissing them off.

you are forgetting the months of shit that everyone in petco TS had to deal with PLSGO. including completely moving the TS layout around (moving themselves above FOXEY and BUNEH etc) changing/removing channels/channel names/descriptions of the other clans, randomly kicking people/fucking with peoples Server groups, add to that some trolling and generally pissing off all the other clans and officers in the TS before they finally got booted. 

PLSGO did a LOT more than just have one officer sympathize with BULBA. Like assassian said, they fucked with everyone, especially retards like ShrekThe0gre and GarlicFries. Tioga, von, and Nathaniel even fucked with me personally and my couple of tourney channels/social channels until I sent ziddy a skype message and he came on and permabanned all three of them, which caused allurai to moan and whine about it (Whom also banned me because tioga told him to later). PLSGO was guilty of a helluva lot more than just "sympathizing with bulba". No one liked them in the first place, so them being there at all wasn't a good idea to start with.

PLSGO did a LOT more than just have one officer sympathize with BULBA. Like assassian said, they fucked with everyone, especially retards like ShrekThe0gre and GarlicFries. Tioga, von, and Nathaniel even fucked with me personally and my couple of tourney channels/social channels until I sent ziddy a skype message and he came on and permabanned all three of them, which caused allurai to moan and whine about it (Whom also banned me because tioga told him to later). PLSGO was guilty of a helluva lot more than just "sympathizing with bulba". No one liked them in the first place, so them being there at all wasn't a good idea to start with.

True, but Allurai picked the wrong reason to kick them. But we all know he's terrible anyways.

True, but Allurai picked the wrong reason to kick them. But we all know he's terrible anyways.

Yeah, I will agree with that. Allu didn't give two fucks about PLSGO shitting all over the TS because of his apparently strong man-love for tioga until the BULBA bit (and apparently a bunch of people in PLSGO were getting upset with Tioga and said "YOU CHANGED TIOGA! WHERE DID YOU GO?", so I suppose him doing this to "go back to old times" kind of makes sense, if that was part of the intent.

I won't say I hate Allu, but I don't like him and how fucking gullible he is to known shitbags like tioga. Atleast it's over and they're gone. I could care less if they have all that gold as long as they're far the fuck away from me and the rest of our ts.

@Nagamzor Sorry I didn't get back to you right away regarding your message on the forum. Many people don't know this, but Tioga got his start in PLSGO. Even after he left and started on a meteoric path of social climbing into a depcom position at the (at the time) #1 clan on the server, he still was rather active with the clan, helping with strategies and diplomacy. Vonluckner was a depcom for quite some time before he left the clan due to inactivity. It's not like they just walked up to the clan and were given positions. They are some of the oldest and historically most active players, and they both are very skilled compared to the average clan member (and have experience calling). I made the post calling them out on CR/D because I was personally upset that they joined the clan, along with a few others. We have our allies, but letting tiogay+von in could be a good reason for war/diplomatic failures. I thought the gold heist was amusing in a troll-y sort of way, but ultimately, I condemn it. It was unfair to the OTTER players. When we first made plans ~1.5 years ago to bring down one of the best clans there is, I thought it was in good fun and would never end up happening (these plans were why panzervor (mai_waifutragger_e100) kicked tioga from plsgo in the first place while alting on an account as a caller). Sadly, Tioga (who I suspect has some sociopathic tendencies), went through with it. I can empathize with the frustration and betrayal OTTER felt. Weeks of practice, only to have the payout snatched out from right under your nose. I sent Tioga a FB message telling him my feelings about the situation before I unfriended him.

tl;dr Tioga + memeluckner were longtime big shots in our clan and were let back in to help with the campaign and other duties, despite the protest of a minority of members

As for the whole TS drama, dig it up on CR/D. Long story short, pbkac ts admins (allu, huck, that bunny guy)  weren't happy with Duke's anti-OTTER/pro-BULBA shitposting but were passive aggressive and indirect about the whole eviction deal. There are pages of autismal posting by both sides.

I knew before opening this thread earlier today that it would play out like the same broken record every other plsgo related thread on this forum turns into. @krugg and assassin, no matter how much shit you talk about us, the fact remains that we are still strong as a clan and as a community, and we are not universally hated by the server. No amount of shitposting us will make that happen.  I'll never understand the depth of your butthurt. I don't know if it makes you feel better about yourselves to echo back and forth "lol those plsgo guys are such shitlords, amirite?", but if it does, please continue. It's a service we provide free of charge.

And Solono/mod team please lock this thread. I can't imagine anything good coming out of it.