816 posts in this topic

Last time Poli was involved in a challenge like that he never turned up.  Reaps sat on his own in the middle of Malinovka ready to defend his 3rd best hat and Poli never turned up.

2 hours ago, Siggy said:

Last time Poli was involved in a challenge like that he never turned up.  Reaps sat on his own in the middle of Malinovka ready to defend his 3rd best hat and Poli never turned up.

It was a shit hat anyway*

*No bulli Reaps

On 12/02/2016 at 7:45 PM, StormCrowReaperManyHats said:

My hats better than yours. to be fair though I'm in Power Armour nearly all the time now.

UxleQEz.jpg

I think you'll find the Airship Captain's Hat is superior to the Sea Captain's Hat. The Airship Captain's Hat is acquired from Lancer Captain Kells. Usual drill, steal or kill him.12482985_626331127507445_237078469_o.jpg

Shoutout to ZuluFoxtrot. We see each other in a random pubbie game this morning, toon together, get 4 kills each and BIA, and he cleans up ending with 1510XP raw in his Cromwell.

:damn:

Cheers!

shot_801.jpg

Edit: Stupid game lost my replay....
Edit2: Didn't lost it, apparently it saved to temp.wotreplay

Edited by ZuluFoxtrot

6 minutes ago, Sturm_Jager said:

I have just got the Mordheim PC game as well. I like it but have had some trouble not dying.

How not to die. Step 1. Never move your team individually. Make it a blob that moves together. What warband did you go?

6 minutes ago, Sturm_Jager said:

Just humans to start and learn the mechanics. I found out there was a map last night!

I went an all melee force to begin with then added archers as more henchmen slots opened.

Yeah I went with 4 melee and 1 archer but will have to have a play. I want to do a youtube playthrough with the Skaven next. Skaven was my first warband when I played the table top game (feels like 20 years ago!).

Like in the real table top game!

One thing I don't like is you have to earn the different characters and other henchmen. Also I want more war bands. I miss dwarf treasure hunters, Undead, witch hunters, orcs, etc.

1 minute ago, Sturm_Jager said:

I miss dwarf treasure hunters

Is that like looking for a dwarf tranny?

On 8 March 2016 at 1:46 PM, Sturm_Jager said:

Yeah I went with 4 melee and 1 archer but will have to have a play. I want to do a youtube playthrough with the Skaven next. Skaven was my first warband when I played the table top game (feels like 20 years ago!).

It was 1999, so almost there. I'm waiting on Witch Hunters to become a DLC

Much RIP from school... Not sure if anyone is still alive....? Oh well at least not getting ban hammered every five seconds, which is always a plus I guess... Reaps?... I shall be back one day.... one day....

We are a little active, but not on the SH / CW fronts. I suspect all those that are into that sort of queer shit have moved to other clans.

Rest in pieces us >.>. Oh well its all for shits and giggles nowadays... cept when I cop the occasional arty nuke at 70kph... Talk about arty stopping kemps

Surprisingly wotlabs and wotreplays aren't blocked at school... In other news.... just look at this wtpziv that threw the game for his team:

http://wotreplays.com/site/3106533#fisherman_s_bay-outcom-lekpz_m_41_90_mm_gf

13 hours ago, OutCom said:

Surprisingly wotlabs and wotreplays aren't blocked at school... In other news.... just look at this wtpziv that threw the game for his team:

http://wotreplays.com/site/3106533#fisherman_s_bay-outcom-lekpz_m_41_90_mm_gf

i had a tafe account which made it easier. Also i somehow made it so nothing was blocked at all which was fun.