816 posts in this topic

You ever playing again or you given it the full DPS?

So no rousing 'we can rebuild it' speech on TS then?

I am disappoint

the half hour talk after CW was always amusing 

the half hour talk after CW was always amusing 

Quality speeches. Something had to be said to override the teamspeak crickets. 

The ones after the campaigns i used to almost tear up in given how fricking glad i was they were over.

Edited by Ezz

Still better than steel arguments 

Had beers with him last night. Good value evening. Seems to be on a crusade to fix WoWS.

I wonder what kind of job he does, he seems rather passionate when it comes to portraying his ideas

I wonder what kind of job he does, he seems rather passionate when it comes to portraying his ideas

Lol.

I think he used to consult on business processes etc. but had been taking some time off of late.

Lol.

I think he used to consult on business processes etc. but had been taking some time off of late.

Well that explains it, and also confirmed my rthought regarding business people. 

Sure, you just have to catch me online since the invite process requires both parties to be online. Clans are functionally useless for the time being anyway, apart from chat. 

Had beers with him last night. Good value evening. Seems to be on a crusade to fix WoWS.

You remembered this time?

You ever playing again or you given it the full DPS?

Considering forums are dead, CW is dead, game is probably next, Im guessing hes doing the full DPS.

Is it the a gold round based crusade?  I can picture him over there right now trying to stop ships firing high penetration rounds into each other..

Also, this thread is a great idea.  I knew the Korner Store and Embassy Refugee Camp couldn't be gone for good...

Edited by Fruity_Ninja

Steel's got passion, wrapped in logic and verbosity. Thought he'd be in an academic field, but he frequently refers to his business background so yeah.

Amazing that he's still trying to save WoWS from the backwater SEA server after his experience in WoT.

Steel's got passion, wrapped in logic and verbosity. Thought he'd be in an academic field, but he frequently refers to his business background so yeah.

Amazing that he's still trying to save WoWS from the backwater SEA server after his experience in WoT.

Being able to sound extremely convincing is a necessity to succeed in business.

Persuasion is key.