Mrdonnie1

Why do I suck at the 50 T so much :(

14 posts in this topic

So I bought the fcm 50 t to grind credits to buy the obj 140 and a few of my other tanks back because everyone said its the best credit grinder ever but i'm only averaging 20k a game which is sub par in this tank because I know it can put in work but i'm apparently doing something seriously wrong :(.

How much prem rounds do you fire? This thing shouldn't need much.
Do you use premium consumables?

If it is simply about doing more damage/not playing well I would recommend you to find a good stream with the FCM and try to learn from that. (I know that Orzanel plays his whenever he needs credits. Luna should also play it often to fund the E-50). Do you treat it like a fat medium? Because if you try to rely on the armor you will always be disappointed (no joking, when I first got it I looked up the stats and was like 120mm at decent sloping? YOLO front and tank all day. Guess how it went.).
That said you most likely need to brush up on your ability to get shots without getting shot in return.

well the 50t is not an easy tank to play and just looking at you, I wouldn't recommend it, sure it has great credit potential, being one of the two tanks with pref MM not requiring gold spam but, its huge, poorly armored, and the gun is so fucking french I cant even

generally for play styles, it works something like a paper med, a MASSIVE paper med

though the amour can be used to bait and bounce shots (the side armor is better than the tiger2, admittedly not great but it can work

btw

equipment:

-VSTAB

-rammer

-optics

the optics are a must, it will help compensate for your atrocious camo value and 400m base is quite good, so it will be adding to that advantage

How much prem rounds do you fire? This thing shouldn't need much.
Do you use premium consumables?

If it is simply about doing more damage/not playing well I would recommend you to find a good stream with the FCM and try to learn from that. (I know that Orzanel plays his whenever he needs credits. Luna should also play it often to fund the E-50). Do you treat it like a fat medium? Because if you try to rely on the armor you will always be disappointed (no joking, when I first got it I looked up the stats and was like 120mm at decent sloping? YOLO front and tank all day. Guess how it went.).
That said you most likely need to brush up on your ability to get shots without getting shot in return.

I fire no prem unless needed to pen during a clutch moment... I really dont know how to treat it since the only meds I played were more of flexing passive agressive id say (Russian Meds). try not to rely on armor either way doesnt work out for me

Get other pref8 toonmates and prind credits together, because more wins=better creds.

where do I find pref 8 toon mates?

well the 50t is not an easy tank to play and just looking at you, I wouldn't recommend it, sure it has great credit potential, being one of the two tanks with pref MM not requiring gold spam but, its huge, poorly armored, and the gun is so fucking french I cant even

generally for play styles, it works something like a paper med, a MASSIVE paper med

though the amour can be used to bait and bounce shots (the side armor is better than the tiger2, admittedly not great but it can work

is there any other prem like the russian med lines??

the optics are a must, it will help compensate for your atrocious camo value and 400m base is quite good, so it will be adding to that advantage

ok I have all the rest but optics will put them on now

Just play as a support tank, not up close like the other heavies but not so far back with the Td's. I find its good for intercepting lights who have broken through and countering mediums as you have a similar Rof to them. ALWAYS use cover though, anything that you face can pen you with ease and it will piss you off but its a giant square box. Keep your gun singing and the credits will come flooding in. I make around 40k+ credits for a 2-3k damage game. Its bad at carrying though since its has shite armor and a somewhat derpy gun

Where do you find friends for benefit  toon mates: 
1. Your clanmates
2.http://forum.wotlabs.net/index.php?/forum/81-looking-for-platoonie/ 
3.WoTlabs ingame chat, fellow unicums :^) are there...usually
4.pimp your IRL friends into playing WoT
5.WoTlabs status updates: there will always be someone looking for pref8s/9s platoon  

1. Your clanmates
5.WoTlabs status updates: there will always be someone looking for pref8s/9s platoon  

1. Im looking for a new clan want to join rel-a but im still a baddie

2. did it just now

3. found guy in esprt to mentor me

4. irl friends are frickin stupid

5. found it and did just now

thanks you :D

Edited by Mrdonnie1

the t54mod1 works kinda as a brain damaged Russian heavymed

though the credit output is downright abysmal due to the full tier mm and LOLIGET175 PEN AGAINST TIER 10s, TOTALLY WORKS

IS6 is the standard, I dont need a brain, Im a heavy tank prem for peoples but eh

as it is

just learn your fcm

and dont throw money at wer gemin

they is evil

the t54mod1 works kinda as a brain damaged Russian heavymed

though the credit output is downright abysmal due to the full tier mm and LOLIGET175 PEN AGAINST TIER 10s, TOTALLY WORKS

IS6 is the standard, I dont need a brain, Im a heavy tank prem for peoples but eh

as it is

just learn your fcm

and dont throw money at wer gemin

they is evil

yes senpai and do you know any more of the strimers who play the 50 t?

20k average per game with premium account? I get to 37k average over all games played but VBA stats report that as 20k as well (converts to non-premium I think). Then again VBA reports FCM to earn 19k on average per battle so... if you're not running premium you are not doing too bad, if you are checking those stats on VBA you may have been mislead a bit and you are not doing to bad...

1. Your clanmates

1. Im looking for a new clan want to join rel-a but im still a baddie -Everyone has been bad, you are here so you are not going to stay one

2. did it just now  -Good

3. found guy in esprt to mentor me -Great!

4. irl friends are frickin stupid  -y u so mean, my irl friends won't call me stupid online; they do it irl XD

5. found it and did just now

thanks you :D   -YOU ARE WELCOME!!! CAPITAL LETTERS BECAUSE Y NOT

Play it like a support tank, pure and simple.

IMO, I would take vents over optics.  Optics are nice, but vents in this tank I feel are way better.  The gun is trolly as fuck and anything I can use to give myself an advantage I will.

BTW, CDC is way better......the gun behaves, literally an improved FCM but the cost to that is the loss of pref MM

Play it like a support tank, pure and simple.

IMO, I would take vents over optics.  Optics are nice, but vents in this tank I feel are way better.  The gun is trolly as fuck and anything I can use to give myself an advantage I will.

BTW, CDC is way better......the gun behaves, literally an improved FCM but the cost to that is the loss of pref MM

the preff mm is really the only thing that makes the fcm special though giving it a much higher effective credit output than most tanks

and you also loose 5%-20% bounce chance on the armor