Spawnster

AW Refugee Camp/IGN List

190 posts in this topic

Whaaaaat! I get solid 60fps at 1920x1080 on a GTX 770!

Also, NA Server, Fendalton. Seen a few of you lads around already. 

same dunno what everyone is compaining about, i run max everything for 60 fps on the 770

IGN: Arkeologen (EU server)

So I am the only person playing on EU server?

Edited by Neo

JOC469 on NA server, but I am open to suggestions for a new witty IGN. I was thinking of something like Tanithas_salty_tears

That would be interesting. SilentStalker seems to like Tanitha (because he occasionally was given the release the news honours) but he is also aware of Wargaming's shenanigans.

colonel_panic NA

Haven't been on since EA1 though.

I've made it in: Errants - NA server

It really is a WoT ReSkin, isn't it?

MntRunner, NA server. Only on tier 2 vehicles, but will soon be able to get tier 3. 

I also found it kind of like a WOT re-skin, and it seems like your skill in WOT carries over to AW fairly well. I liked the maps in AW more, they seem more realistic. The vehicles seem to maneuver more realistically too (like a several ton vehicle should), but that's not a positive or negative against AW or wot since they just seem to provide a different gaming experience. I felt the garage was less intuitive to navigate. There are a lot of little buttons, and I don't really know what they all do. The big thing that separates AW from WOT is the PVE element. I only played the easy and medium mode, and I felt the AI was good enough to challenge a regular pubbie. However, the AI was pretty easy to kill once you figured out how it behaves. PVE was also a good place to start. I did a couple matches there to figure out how to drive and where things are on the maps before jumping into battle with real people.

Edited by MntRunner

There are some funny moments in Aw though. 

I was called a coward for not charging straight towards a M60 in my Scorpion by some random pubbie. Apparently breaking LOS and shooting at range is the cowards way. 

Waiting for open beta because I am a cheapo. I do plan to enjoy AW in the future.

Waiting for open beta because I am a cheapo. I do plan to enjoy AW in the future.

Zynth, PM me if you'd like an EA code. 

Edited by MKW
Note: EA code no longer available

MntRunner, NA server. Only on tier 2 vehicles, but will soon be able to get tier 3. 

I also found it kind of like a WOT re-skin, and it seems like your skill in WOT carries over to AW fairly well. I liked the maps in AW more, they seem more realistic. The vehicles seem to maneuver more realistically too (like a several ton vehicle should), but that's not a positive or negative against AW or wot since they just seem to provide a different gaming experience. I felt the garage was less intuitive to navigate. There are a lot of little buttons, and I don't really know what they all do. The big thing that separates AW from WOT is the PVE element. I only played the easy and medium mode, and I felt the AI was good enough to challenge a regular pubbie. However, the AI was pretty easy to kill once you figured out how it behaves. PVE was also a good place to start. I did a couple matches there to figure out how to drive and where things are on the maps before jumping into battle with real people.

while the idea is generally the same, ive found in the higher tiers especially the game start to diverge from WOT in a good way with new concepts like atgms and all kinds of different armour add ons for tanks. this provides a unique experience enough to differ it from wot in a positive way. oh and arty dosent hit you for 2k hp which is nice

while the idea is generally the same, ive found in the higher tiers especially the game start to diverge from WOT in a good way with new concepts like atgms and all kinds of different armour add ons for tanks. this provides a unique experience enough to differ it from wot in a positive way. oh and arty dosent hit you for 2k hp which is nice

Yes too true. Had a arty player get salty because he shot gunned me and i didnt get oneshotted like WoT.

He was so butthurt my little AMX10 ripped him a new one even after he blasted me in the face.

Zynth, PM me if you'd like an EA code. 

hey MKW, I'd be interested. I am not committed yet to the idea of abandoning WoT and would like to test the game without the purchase of a founder pack.

Does anybody know the IP or DNS name of the NA server so I can pinglotter it?

I'm in zero hurry of getting an AW code. Would prefer NA due to ping.

I have an account on (I assume) the NA server, but no EA and my graphics card is toast so I couldn't play anyway :(

Same IGN: Otto-matic Reiffel

Edit: Since account name and game name are different: Ottomatic

Edited by Otto-matic Reiffel
Correct name

d/ling as I type (huzzah for Telstra getting their shit together, even had a couple of beers with the tech they sent. His shout, cheering)

Politx_killer is my IGN - NA. May or may not need some hard carries.

d/ling as I type (huzzah for Telstra getting their shit together, even had a couple of beers with the tech they sent. His shout, cheering)

Politx_killer is my IGN - NA. May or may not need some hard carries.

Finally carnt!