Spawnster

AW Refugee Camp/IGN List

190 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, HemanathanRX7 said:

I get 180ms, and its fairly stable too, unlike wot. Been playing only PVE though, i have had enough of PVP in WoT :disco:

Shot delay kills my enjoyment.

I hate the fact that at close range the MBT's get screwed. You can't brawl in a circling fight. The gun shoots 45 degrees behind the reticle.

I guess that's the point though, you're supposed to be long range engaging.

On 05/04/2016 at 6:48 PM, Th3GoldenDragon said:

count me in bois.

TheGoldenDragon on NA, only play PvE, still only at tier 4.

PVP is ded, NA is ded. Rip AW

So I've received an email code for some stuff and there is an E3 code on HumbleBundle for a few cents that gets you a Chieftain, gold and premium.

Is the game still effectively dead on NA?

7 hours ago, Otto-matic Reiffel said:

So I've received an email code for some stuff and there is an E3 code on HumbleBundle for a few cents that gets you a Chieftain, gold and premium.

Is the game still effectively dead on NA?

Yes. Eu is dying as well.

just tried to play AW, spend 2 X 1:30 waiting for a game in PvE and 2:00 for PvP. nothing. Is the NA server still alive, or is it just a bad tome at 6:30pm on a thursday night.

Seems like more often then not lately that their is nobody playing ?

So I wonder where all the thousands of salty WoT players that were claiming that AW was going to kill off WoT went? It was funny and sad at the same time seeing all the shitters ranting about how toxic the WoT community was because other people could see just how bad they were in game and call them out. They tried to turn AW into a safe space for shitty WoT players and succeeded to some extent, to the point where they sanitized most of the fun out of the game. I remember the shitty mods removing my wotlabs sig from the AW forums because apparently stats are triggering to scrubs, and there wasn't even any purple in it.

I used to enjoy subtle™ trolling them on the AW forums for a while telling them that if they sucked at WoT they were definitely going to suck in AW, before it (and the game itself) got boring, I come back to play WoT again every once in a while, but haven't been back to AW since the first month or 2.

For me they never pushed the game hard enough to get more players than just salty WOT, many of whom stuck to PVE because they were terrible against actual humans. Not enough critical mass to keep the game going, therefore the game died.

I believe the excuse SS was putting about was that they would start advertising/pushing when the game was officially released. Protip - as soon as you start accepting money for stuff that doesn't get returned at "release", your game has been released.

Gonna get as many of the free tanks they are offering for lord of war etc, then if game is still around maybe sell the account or actually play it if it gets better...Which is unlikely imo.

I've written off whatever it was I spent on the game and haven't even had it installed for over a year.

Keeping half an eye on Crossout, but definitely won't be pinning any hopes on it being the great WoT killer, will also be resisting the urge to spend $$ on it till I have had a chance to play it.

Most games these days fail to live up to their hype.