Itchi

Brown Trout: Name and Shaming Shitters on the High Seas

281 posts in this topic

On 25/07/2017 at 3:43 PM, publord said:

Carrier players are the most insufferable fucking shitters.

FTFY

dark.png

dark.png

dark.png

These were 3 out of 4 of my losses today. All carrier players, all guaranteed losses against the competent CVs on the other team

Expect this one in a DD to be sitting back with the Battleships and Cruisers if not the CV:

dark.png

On 7/25/2017 at 1:43 AM, publord said:

dark.png

So today this carrier let me get hard spotted by planes for 30+ seconds even though he had fighters hovering very close to me. I was frantically pinging the map and asking him to scare off the other fighters, but he did nothing and I got wrecked.

His reply after I blow up at him? "Should have stayed closer to your team"

Carrier players who do not help their team are the most insufferable fucking shitters.

Yesterday I saw a carrier on my team with literally nothing but torpedo bombers.

12 hours ago, FlorbFnarb said:

Yesterday I saw a carrier on my team with literally nothing but torpedo bombers.

As you go higher up you will see CV"s with "strike" load outs that have no fighters - usually on the US side.  It's a high risk reward scenario, and unless the CV player is elite, he will be playing selfishly by design - ie no spotting or cover for the team.  While an AS or air superiority player may be derided by his team, he will focus on shooting down enemy planes and can actually be helpful to the team by detecting enemy ships.  The US standard CV load out at lower tiers is 1-1-1, which is not too flexible, but the best for overall value to a team.

3 hours ago, BiggieD61 said:

As you go higher up you will see CV"s with "strike" load outs that have no fighters - usually on the US side.  It's a high risk reward scenario, and unless the CV player is elite, he will be playing selfishly by design - ie no spotting or cover for the team.  While an AS or air superiority player may be derided by his team, he will focus on shooting down enemy planes and can actually be helpful to the team by detecting enemy ships.  The US standard CV load out at lower tiers is 1-1-1, which is not too flexible, but the best for overall value to a team.

I haven't picked up a CV yet, but that's kinda what I thought.  And at least all fighters would make him a valuable support; an all-torp loadout just sounds like a guy that wants to play a support class but not play support.

29 minutes ago, FlorbFnarb said:

I haven't picked up a CV yet, but that's kinda what I thought.  And at least all fighters would make him a valuable support; an all-torp loadout just sounds like a guy that wants to play a support class but not play support.

CV's are not for everyone. It's basically a different type of game within WOWS. However it's a good idea for everyone to play a CV in order to better understand how one is going to attack your regular ship.

16 minutes ago, MntRunner said:

CV's are not for everyone.

After about 5 minutes of CV gameplay I'm /wrists.

It's like all the frustrating bits of the original StarCraft with none of the payoff. lol

Yea, I don't get what CV players see in this gameplay. I play a little in low tier pve only but I can't see playing it in pvp matches. It seems like you play against the other CV player/s and if you win you just shit all over the other team but if you loose you lost the game for your team, gg.

17 minutes ago, Vettish said:

Yea, I don't get what CV players see in this gameplay. I play a little in low tier pve only but I can't see playing it in pvp matches. It seems like you play against the other CV player/s and if you win you just shit all over the other team but if you loose you lost the game for your team, gg.

I play CV's in PVE as well, it's sad how bad my multi-tasking skills are and I wouldn't inflict that on higher tier PVP matches.

I'm not a CV player either, but can do decent enough that I help my team more than hurt them. There are two reasons why I might play them. 1) to complete a mission that might require a CV. 2) better understand attach angles from a CV so I can improve my torpedo beats dodging in my other other ships. 

This one shows up in an Essex, leaves his planes in the back while the enemy CV is all over us. Then he cherry picks two kills and states in game chat:"You are not a good team."

dark.png

I didn't play artillery in WoT until I had played the game for over a year. Same thing with WoWS, started playing CVs maybe a year or so after it came out and unlike artillery in WoT, I actually enjoy CV gameplay in WoWS. I'm about 1/3 of the way through the Essex and Taiho at the moment. My multitasking skills still need work, but I'm improving and enjoying the grinds, except for the Lexington, that thing was AIDS.

3 hours ago, RollerCoaster47 said:

I didn't play artillery in WoT until I had played the game for over a year. Same thing with WoWS, started playing CVs maybe a year or so after it came out and unlike artillery in WoT, I actually enjoy CV gameplay in WoWS. I'm about 1/3 of the way through the Essex and Taiho at the moment. My multitasking skills still need work, but I'm improving and enjoying the grinds, except for the Lexington, that thing was AIDS.

I don't think I have ever heard anyone say anything positive about the Lexington.

1 hour ago, How_Terrible said:

I don't think I have ever heard anyone say anything positive about the Lexington.

It's better than the Graf Zeppelin. At least unless you are called Crytis...

8fXW2sv.jpg

Don't expect too much help from this guy in Gremyashchy, admittedly T7 match but parked in single smoke circle is modus operandi. (I was in Warspite and topped XP on loss.)

dark.png

AFKing his top tier Kagero on his way to the top:

dark.png

Another superhero who thinks parking in Fletcher's smoke at each moment the team needs targets is a win...

dark.png

Hindenburg' oarsum and some change, no dmg taken and right at the back:

dark.png

They're out there...

WTF... Seriously, in a Roon takes zero dmg and gets 171 XP...

dark.png

Last three in my last session... FUCK ME!

Do you guys remember this Botter from WOT.  I think he may have been banned, not sure.

signature.png

Well now he plays WOWS.  He parked his top tier BB in the corner and did jack shit for 10+ minutes.  Not sure if he was running a bot or if he is just an actual retard

dark.png

On 9/3/2017 at 4:27 PM, How_Terrible said:

The Lexington is good for feeding my AA ships plane kills. Now you've heard someone say something positive.

4 hours ago, SoliDeoGloria said:

The Lexington is good for feeding my AA ships plane kills. Now you've heard someone say something positive.

GG, WP

Ran into warbeasty in a t10 CV. He did not launch planes. When he got called out he sailed his CV into a cap and died. (Domination game on 2 brothers) Why has he not been banned yet?

On 8/30/2017 at 4:23 PM, Rodrigopine said:

After about 5 minutes of CV gameplay I'm /wrists.

It's like all the frustrating bits of the original StarCraft with none of the payoff. lol

No hot medic to click on repeatedly for some words of encouragement.

14 hours ago, cheereereerios said:

No hot medic to click on repeatedly for some words of encouragement.

lol or how about "Battlecruiser Operational?"

51 minutes ago, Rodrigopine said:

lol or how about "Battlecruiser Operational?"

"Carrier has arrived"

3 hours ago, cheereereerios said:

"Carrier has arrived"

It's possible that Blizzard may have put a bit more effort into their voice acting than Wargaming because there are a lot of memorable one-liners.

"My life for Aiur!"