Itchi

Brown Trout: Name and Shaming Shitters on the High Seas

184 posts in this topic

On 01/02/2017 at 11:20 PM, Sidus_Preclarum said:

Holy shit.

This will be Ranked S6... :feelsbad:

This dude is in an IOWA: Captain slowboat behind everyone occasionally shooting from max range...

dark.png

And this Awesomeness in a Strike Ranger (more rank ships...)

dark.png

edit

This dude fired a bunch of Atlanta shots nearby when I didn't follow his orders in my Shiratsuyu:

dark.png

This one advising on BB play in ranked battles:

dark.png

d4yXnEF.jpg

How are top tiers allowed to be this bad....

39 minutes ago, Pocktio said:

d4yXnEF.jpg

They seem to go through cycles of bad; last Sunday and Monday were pretty good. Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday were a frustrating mess.

1 hour ago, Pocktio said:

Wait till you get to tier 10, which is where all the turds float up to so they're guaranteed to be top tier.

16 hours ago, Mnemon said:

Wait till you get to tier 10, which is where all the turds float up to so they're guaranteed to be top tier.

I have already decided tier 7 is my favourite tier and there is no reason to go beyond 8, excluding the occasional Kutusov game because she's my bae. 

WG totally needs to disable autodrop for CVs! Had this Midway captain TWICE that manages a whooping 31% winrate. He simply sends all his planes to the target on autodrop. Never spots, never uses Fighters except to engage enemy Fighters occasionally. Insane. Why can't these peopel stay in the Langley.

When you get a shiny new Fuso and want to give people dank 12 gun hellos; but your team can't even:

DcWJxOa.jpg

4M58NJv.jpg

https://na.warships.today/player/1019099233/SRW_comander 

This shitter makes it into rank 12 match in CV and doesn't scout with planes and loses all planes in 2 minutes.  I'm assuming he uses no modules or crew skills.  

Capt_Karg just trolling in Ranked tonight.

He is Pink, he refuses to fight.  He rams and shoots friendly ships even while pink.  Lost both times he was on my team.

Has also hidden his stats.

dark.png

I had a game a few weeks back, where some German shitter (most I come across are German v0v) divisioned his tier 4 Danae(!) into tier 4 MM. I wented my frustration of people tooning like that at the start. Two of my team mates told me off and explained, that tooning a tier 4 and 5 was perfectly fine, while calling me a bully for calling him out. I told them that I simply couldn't agree with them on that one - especially when it was a ship like the Danae - link to stats

-match starts-

The Danae asks if he can TK me because I'm a bully, stating I'm not allowed to care about what he does in a game (it's not like his decisions influence others game experience). He does a couple of drive bys on me w/o torping. 3 minutes in and the game is going badly already. I spent most of my game trying to avoid getting TK'ed. The Danae returns and torp's me and another friendly. The friendly dies. I decide to flood to death, which kills the Danae too due to excessive team damage. I did 0 damage. 

Am I in the wrong, when I get pissed about people failtooning tier 4's with the risk of ending in tier 7 MM?

19 minutes ago, Birkovic said:

I had a game a few weeks back, where some German shitter (most I come across are German v0v) divisioned his tier 4 Danae(!) into tier 4 MM. I wented my frustration of people tooning like that at the start. Two of my team mates told me off and explained, that tooning a tier 4 and 5 was perfectly fine, while calling me a bully for calling him out. I told them that I simply couldn't agree with them on that one - especially when it was a ship like the Danae - link to stats

-match starts-

The Danae asks if he can TK me because I'm a bully, stating I'm not allowed to care about what he does in a game (it's not like his decisions influence others game experience). He does a couple of drive bys on me w/o torping. 3 minutes in and the game is going badly already. I spent most of my game trying to avoid getting TK'ed. The Danae returns and torp's me and another friendly. The friendly dies. I decide to flood to death, which kills the Danae too due to excessive team damage. I did 0 damage. 

Am I in the wrong, when I get pissed about people failtooning tier 4's with the risk of ending in tier 7 MM?

No, you are perfectly right to be pissed there, People are quick to point out, that it's their decission because they want to have fun in the game, but the very same people always ignore the flip-side of this arguement, namely that there are a good dozen players in the team of those "just having fun", who do not have any sort of fun precisely because of them "just having fun". I sometimes wonder, if the very same people would argue in favour of you as well, when you'd punch them in the face, laughing.

Long story short. If your "fun" comes at the costs of other people, then you are a dick and a douchebag. And, frankly, WG should do their very best to remove such people from the pool.

10 hours ago, Birkovic said:

No, and those people are worthless hypocrites who eventually reveal themselves with bitching about what other players do when it impacts their fun.

Thought I'd say hello to some "locals". Said I don't like shooting ANZACs because I'm not a Turk, and the sheepshagger below gets started with the "you're a scrub and you can't hit shit blah blah blah". Actually pretty tired from a flat out couple days on the local Adelle gig build and this was my second game in days. I was top tier, Achilles in a div of 3 on my team, his clan in div of 2 on enemy team ;)

KaEWgU4.jpg

Thought I'd PM him after for the LuLz:

JooaGK0.jpg

This is (Her Majesties New Zealand Sheepshagger)_Achilles:

dark.png

Aimbot, K, thanks...

"bundy dickhead"  What the hell does bundy have to do with that?

Fuck this clan and it's dickhead members.

https://eu.warships.today/player/503230107/Blacky16

Platoon of two Dunkerques - spent the enetire game reversing away from spawn. Started moving forward when they were the last two left.

"but 109k damage" "but my ssship is paper" "but islands are bad"

"Dunkirk is gud ship"

Ooo I got a salty Colorado. Went full yolo on him, burning him and torping him from beyond the grave with shitty 4km torps. 

He spent the rest of the game crying. I fed on his tears. He then rage messages me. Unless I'm missing something I'd say I'm relatively on par with him statistically?

It was a glorious death though, if they'd capped that point earlier we'd have stood a good chance of losing. 

MywNZ6r.jpg

dark.png

dark.png

Less than half the battles, but I'm already hitting the 1200 mark with him. Top kek.

So I got the Leander during the X-mas convoy thing and finally decided to try it out. Thankfully my suicidal teams reminded my why sticking to DDs and BBs are needed if you want to carry games as a novice:

PBSC106.png Leander 6 CA/CL uk.svg UK 6 0.00% 57,425 1,269 2.7 1.3 0.7 50% 35% 12% 1,295

Seriously the teams just melted, while the top tier BBs played behind the teams and numerous DDs didn't even bother to use camo. Capping was apparently also overrated for most. I truely see, why people recommend playing tier 7s instead of tiers 5-6.

I thought the Leander was decent: I completed the grind to the Fiji in 30 games with a 57% WR. (It would have been more but I free xp'd all the modules before I played one game in the Leander because I really try to avoid playing stock ships.)

I actually think the ship is decent too though I don't have CE yet, which can be a bit of an issue for me at times. I'm a novice at smoke cruisers, so I have a ton of stuff to learn. It was mainly the teams, which frustrated me. Not once in 6 games did I get the team with least retards. From my perspective the stats except for the win rate are decent.

However, when you have teams where your Scharnhorst division is the bottom two at the scoreboard, closely follow by our last top tier BB at foruth from the bottom things are just very frustrating.

Yeah, runs of bad luck do suck. Last night was my turn. Almost every game, win or loss, was a blow out where I didn't accomplish much. But I try and look at the big picture and learn from my mistakes and the mistakes of others.

I love the Fiji, it is as good as the Belfast in my opinion.  It's a mirror of the Scharhorst/Gneissenau:  Same hull, different armament and performance.  The AP is wonderful against cruisers and DD's, and it's nimble as hell too.

I think the Fiji is better than the Belfast. Torps plus heal plus smaller turn radius trumps radar. 

Also the Fiji's win rate is 2 percent higher as well on NA at least.

LIqqSVP.jpg

Typical high tier game, ends up forcing me to kill all the listed ships single hannded because my 8s cant carry for shit.

I make a sarky comment about having to do this, the North Carolina (the bad one) complains "LOL maybe you should learn you fire HE at BBs before complaining"

"HE at BBs"

"HE at BBs"

"HE at BBs"

I told him I'm exasperated a tier 8 BB doesnt know such a basic fucking feature - "Lol i dont care what stupid cruisers do" 

Voila, the average WoWs player.

dark.png

Well, I had a teammate last night say 'Die you stupid NC whore' even though me and Pred21 led a push that saved the game. Just goes to show you some people are so bad they don't even know when they're wrong.