Storm

Internet Boats - SEA edition

191 posts in this topic

That was AW.

I just play WoWS as a break from tonks, and for that it is quite good.

A lot of issues are still to be properly addressed. Maybe in time they will be. I mean, fuck, it's only taken WG 5 years to think about adjusting the arty mechanic; and only when someone else showed them how it could be so much better.

Fuck i love it when my teammates decide to turn INTO my torpedos i fire. LITERALLY INTO IT.

HE TURNED HIS WHOLE HULL INTO THE TORPS.

ALLL of my torps hit his broadside.

There's nothing wrong with :poi: sting :poi: 

You're not the one res :poi: sible for the emote or the thing. Just simply another one swept in the trend. 

1993 Base XP on a loss, I can only assume my team fed themselves to that enemy Hatsuhara.

eUrK0S8.png

Also didn't help that our carrier spent the entire battle chasing their carrier and bragging about it despite their carrier actually doing real damage.

Dear Asia server (the only server where 1 guy can fight half a team and survive, while the rest of his team is wrecked by the other half of theirs) eat a big bag of tiny dicks pls k thx bye

dpy9h0.jpg

14ni60z.jpg

2a5gpwl.jpg

Dear Asia server (the only server where 1 guy can fight half a team and survive, while the rest of his team is wrecked by the other half of theirs) eat a big bag of tiny dicks pls k thx bye

dpy9h0.jpg

14ni60z.jpg

2a5gpwl.jpg

Just because it's boats doesn't mean there won't be lemmings.

Just because it's boats doesn't mean there won't be lemmings.

Yeah, I feel the need to explain this.

Lemmings in boats isn't necessarily all that bad a thing, weight of numbers is a good thing. The problem lies when 6 manage to hold, and then mostly kill, 10 or 11.

It's not a lemming issue, it's an issue of sheer incompetence, cowardice, lack of initiative and all the other traits that we love so much about asia region multiplayer gaming.

Lemmings in boats isn't necessarily all that bad a thing, weight of numbers is a good thing. The problem lies when 6 manage to hold, and then mostly kill, 10 or 11.

It's not a lemming issue, it's an issue of sheer incompetence, cowardice, lack of initiative and all the other traits that we love so much about asia region multiplayer gaming.

I got to tier 5 before realising that I had no interest in playing on the ASIA server for any game.

add on boats plz, i am scrub and need mentors and carries while i figure out why my wr on boats is shit even though i get good games once in a while. Probably the initial yolo-es in low tiers, sorta getting the how to play in tier 5, have many many tier 4 and tier 5, close to 2 tier t6s too. All ships have crew. Also have a new tirpitz which i forgot about k a p p a

Edited by HemanathanRX7