Gashtag

TayTay's Q&A

Who's the luckiest?  

55 members have voted

1. 1. If 73% WR is the equivalent of being struck by lightning over 7,000 times in a row, who's more lucky?

113 posts in this topic

So this is pretty much going to be the central thread for everything I write on WoTLabs now.

uDjRFuR.gifrAbriUg.gifGCPM4EA.gif

Ask me:

• How 2 not be 46%er
  • Gameplay advice (note that I'm pretty much only good in meds/heavies)
  • Tank set up advice
  • Map tactics for any map/mode 
  • Replays
  • Replay review
  • Tuition 
  • Challenges

Also offer;

• Arty sperg advice
  • Padding advice
  • Padding advice (tinder version)
  • Taylor Swift gifs
  • Taylor Swift talk
  • Taylor Swift news
  • Taylor Swift fandom
  • Taylor Swift (soonTM)
  • Calvin Harris shit talk

P.S. Calvin Harris is a lanky Scottish wanker

Thoughts on arta: 

Ok, a 110 question.

This tier 8 Chinamed has an excellent frontal armour profile, with it's pike you just have to point to the enemy you're shooting at.

Yet it's lower plate is as weak as butter that has been melted, and then desintegrated in a nuclear blast.

Because of it's pike, and it's relatively weak side armour, sidescraping is not an option, and the lack of depression limits hull down options. (yay for rubble in city maps)

So how to 110 without simply dying because they are penetrating your lower plate, like Calvin Harris is penetrating Taylor Swift over and over again, making her scream?

Rutger: FU with that last sentence, she doesn't know what she's missing. :c

Not played 110, try reverse side scraping with it - will negate a lot of the frontal flaws. I'd guess it's just about doing Kewei's thing of being inconvenient to shoot, peekabooming around a corner optimistically, using dat dpm to your advantage. Think slower medium brawler instead of IS-3 cousin heavy.

Koel: Xensational.

Aaveq: Gold and I'll photoshop some

i want real photos of TayTay and Calvin

BbtOiaS.png

also how not to suck in t30 with 1 skill crew. (3k+ dpg)

Don't worry, all my friends constantly send me pictures of them together because they're really funny. 

10524260_10153092747490369_3992582273486

As far as the T30 goes... Well at least it's not the T28 Proto :D... For real though, gold spam, hit 4 shots (pray you roll high) and ram when you can. Think T29 at tier 9 with sick alpha and shit gun handling... Also think it's really vital that you can see when a flank is going to fall at least 3 mins in advance so you can get your paper armour out of there to another hulldown position in good time.

its alrite gash in another 2 months she'll be cast aside like every other bloke before calvin has, your time will come. with the amount of guys she goes through sooner or later the laws of probability have to start working in your favour :doge:

My goal in life is to have a tswift breakup song about me on the radio

also if you only had to play one of each class of tank (real tanks not clicker shit) for the rest of your life which tanks would you pick

Same. 

• Light: I think the T-54 ltwt is the easy choice here.
  • Heavy: Well, probably the E 100 cos it's absolutely brutal, but noteworthy heavies include: FV 215b, E5 & IS-7 (I rate them all equally with E 100, but that 750 alpha is just Kreygasm).
  • Med: Ahhhh so hard, it's a tie up between E 50M and T-62A, but probably leaning towards the 62 cos it's well balanced and good for gameplay. Kappa.
  • TD: Don't really like these now I've become proficient with meds, but I do think the JP II is right up my street. If not that, the T110E3.

Candy, my answer to both questions: yes.

So are we allowed to link epen replays? Is this frowned upon here? 

Why is the stb mastery badge so difficult to get?

What is your view of the current developing markets in Europe? Do you think Greece needs to exit? WILL this possible Greece exit have a possible impact on future venture capitalist firms with large amounts of equity and liquidity?

Also.  What are your views of equal rights for Saxons? Why are the Swiss good at making watches but not at making cheese? And finally.......

What is my horoscope for today?

Why haven't I kicked you yet?

Also, what I could've done to win this (Not having retarded teammates would help ofc, but not an option): http://wotreplays.com/site/2016656#redshire-swoopie-t-54

its alrite gash in another 2 months he'll be cast aside like every other bloke before calvin has, your time will come. with the amount of guys she goes through sooner or later the laws of probability have to start working in your favour :doge:

This

So are we allowed to link epen replays? Is this frowned upon here? 

Why is the stb mastery badge so difficult to get?

Go for it, though I probably won't give you a peanut and a pat on the head for each and every time you have a good game. The outstanding ones (kolobanov, 10k damage, 12 kills etc) I'll always watch though. STB is relatively new & pubbies for some reason don't want to grind it, so you only get the higher level players playing it and considering mastering it is reliant on who is playing it... Yeah. But still I think it's pretty easy to have an outstanding game in it when you have a little bit of terrain.

What is your view of the current developing markets in Europe? Do you think Greece needs to exit? WILL this possible Greece exit have a possible impact on future venture capitalist firms with large amounts of equity and liquidity?

Also.  What are your views of equal rights for Saxons? Why are the Swiss good at making watches but not at making cheese? And finally.......

What is my horoscope for today?

Yes.

Why haven't I kicked you yet?

Also, what I could've done to win this (Not having retarded teammates would help ofc, but not an option): http://wotreplays.com/site/2016656#redshire-swoopie-t-54

Aside not getting yolo rushed by a shitlord with an autoloader? That shit sux.

Nitpicking here:

1. Didn't switch to HEAT instantly to damage WZ-111. Every bit of damage matters.
  2. Took a bad position at D4 (gunner dead, no med kit after)... Would've avoided this all together as I'll now explain.

Error here:

At 11 mins exactly. Look at the minimap.

6PT2PiA.png

You're walking into a brawl with 6 enemies instead of getting the fuck out, playing the attrition game & assisting at 9/0 with your team. You had plenty of HP to carry (and if you saw the situation on the minimap earlier you probably would've still had a med kit instead of moving in to farm). Also, pay attention to enemy HP levels, with this information, this is what I would've done:

qFYS85g.jpg

1st move: you give yourself distance and cover from autoloaders (even though one is low hp). I'd hug this anchor point and try and get in damage while the guys on the 1 line make their plays, if you're lucky you might even be able to take out the 50 100. 

2nd move: still covering your ass so you don't get buttsex'd by the scouts, use these spots interchangeably how ever often you see fit to make sure you're safe. Also long lines of sight favour you (more time to get damage off while they can't accurately hit you).

3rd move: after clearing out the guys here (or not), you've bought your team enough time to clear the 9/0 line and to come and help, I also noticed that the E 50 yolo'd into F4 so he'd have been your scapegoat for the 13 90. Then it's just about the chess game and gaining map control, preserving health, spotting for your team who are in a favourable position and not getting ganked by the enemies. The 5 line is really hard to run away from on redshire without getting fucked, so it's really worth paying attention early on to see if it's gunna be worth sticking around or if you can farm from D8 or J7, letting a team mate spot for you. 

Also guys, somebody found a picture of Taylor with underboob:

Yg2RG8A.jpg

When are you getting thee marks on the STB-1?

Fucking never Q____Q

Oh, got two MOE's now on the T-34-3. Can we be friends again?

We always were, but I only play T10 on NA and rarely at that. :D

I did end up mastering the stb, even though this wasn't the highest damage game I've had in it. I did something like 7.5k w/ 3 kills on mines and it was second class.

http://wotreplays.com/site/1964456#fjords-boomdiada1-stb-1

can i haz penut eniwhey?