Gashtag

TayTay's Q&A

Who's the luckiest?  

55 members have voted

1. 1. If 73% WR is the equivalent of being struck by lightning over 7,000 times in a row, who's more lucky?

113 posts in this topic

Did you ever hook up with the guy from your tinder challenge?

Yes, we now have a kid called Xen.

I did end up mastering the stb, even though this wasn't the highest damage game I've had in it. I did something like 7.5k w/ 3 kills on mines and it was second class.

http://wotreplays.com/site/1964456#fjords-boomdiada1-stb-1

can i haz penut eniwhey?

maui-onion-flavored-peanut-ind.jpg

headpat.png

Well formatting is fucked.

Veit:

I more than make up for it on the important games... Like Tinder. 

£4.20/hour, or £13.37 for 4 hours. This great offer will only be around for the next 69 seconds so please reserve your seat (on my lap) ASAP.

KT:

Click here!

Hidden Content

I more than make up for it on the important games... Like Tinder. 

£4.20/hour, or £13.37 for 4 hours. This great offer will only be around for the next 69 seconds so please reserve your seat (on my lap) ASAP.

Click here!

4 pounds an hour will make you a fattie in no time!

Also 1776 posts 

MURICA FUCK YEAH

Hidden Content

fenks

I appreciate the time it took to google search those pictures and paste them here

Whats the deal with young-adult males worshiping low quality girly pop music?

The deal is confirmation bias. 

What is love?

E 50/M & M46.

Can you lick your elbow?

200cm reach & I don't have a giraffe tongue.

fenks

I appreciate the time it took to google search those pictures and paste them here

np, hope it motiv8z u 2 pad gr8 wn8 m8

Whats the deal with young-adult males worshiping low quality girly pop music?

:doge: 

EDIT: SERIOUSLY NEVER IPB 4.0 POST EDITING SUCKS MAJOR LEAGUE SOCCER.

Recent replays:

E 50 6.4k - Siegfried Line (assault)

Leopard 1 6.2k - Mines

Leopard 1 6.5k - Serene Coast

Leopard 1 6.7k - Erlenberg

Leopard 1 6.7k - Sand River (assault)

Leopard 1 7.7k - Prokhorovka 

Obj.140 6.9k - Erlenberg (assault)

STB-1 6.7k - Sand River (assault)

T-62A 6.0k - Fiery Salient

T-62A 6.1k - Sacred Valley

T-62A 6.2k - Ruinberg

T-62A 6.4k - Live Oaks

T-62A 7.4k - Erlenberg (assault)

Lovely answer. I'd also pick the T9 E50 which is also fantastic. :)

m46 4 life mr.sexii

Question : do you lift more than Saltelein?

Bro do you even chicken wing? I can easily rep 420 blaze-ing KFC buckets to my face in 13 minutes and 37 seconds. 

fixed it for you

@ Gashtag's Q&A

1.  If Taytay lived in Westeros, she would be a member of house Swyft, correct?

2.  Swyft is sworn to House Lannister.  Would you watch a lesbian threesome with Cersei, Jamie, and taytay?

3.  How would she die?

1. Before she met, and as a consequence, married me - yeah.

2. I'd watch Cersei and TayTay... But now cos she's muh wife and Cercei is technically single... I think I'd have to take one for the team and replace Jamie there. I'd be sure to let him know how good his sister was though, because you can't really live in Westeros and not be a cunt like that.

a. She met Joffers at a young age, saw him for the cunt he was but still dated him for a little bit, wrote a break up song on the lute ---> treason ---> public execution.

b. A young, handsome, brave warrior who stands nearly a head taller than every other knight in the realm meets her one evening at some posh family get together, me. We were both young when I first saw her, the flashback starts & she's standing there... On standing on a balcony in summer air. She saw the light, the party, the ball gowns & saw me make my way through the crowd to say hello. Little did she know... I was throwing pebbles to get her attention but her father told me to stay away. She ended up crying on the staircase, begging me "please don't go". She wanted me to take her to a place where we could be alone, she'd be waiting & all we'd have to do is run... I'll be the prince that was promised and she'd be my princess... It was a love story and baby did I say "yes". She had snuck out into the Garden to see me, we kept quiet cos we'd be dead if they knew... Yeah boy did I tap dat ass and run back to my bois. Lol jk, dis story ain't like that. 

We had to leave each other after that night for a few years, each day no doubt she thought about me & vice versa... I was married off by my dumb cunt retard clicking faggot father to some Dornish bird (it ain't easy being a pimp, but I was banging Tywin Lannister's bird too xD). Anyway, I digress... There was a tourney at Harrenhal, five days of jousting if I recall correctly... Many great knights were there, the sword of the morning, some guy called Brandon - he was pretty sick & another guy called Barry, met this cunt in the semi-finals, almost got rekt. As the winner I had the choice of putting some flowers on the hottest girl's head there... That's when I saw her, again. And just like that, all I had done lost its meaning... Needless to say she got the laurel. I got bad looks though... Really bad looks. We ran off together, just like we said we would a short while after.

It wasn't perfect, but she was. There was outrage, but we didn't care - After all this time I took her to that place where we could be alone... She trusted her brother too which I guess meant we had one ally. We travelled the whole of Westeros together... But there was war. The last time I saw her, she was in a tower on the outskirts of Dorne. I had this dream that she died giving birth to our son... Good thing it was only a dream though. War commences. I have a Baratheon to defeat.

do you have any tier x moes or are you planning on getting them?

I am forever second mark Q____Q 

Always plan on getting them, but play far too often when my brain levels are at potato, so even though I have sick sessions, my net progess is nada. #MrConsistent

Edit: then after that it's like... you gotta rebuild momentum, regain about 6% to get back to where you were (94.5% too often)... Then start questioning if it's even possible for you etc...