Gashtag

TayTay's Q&A

Who's the luckiest?  

55 members have voted

  1. 1. If 73% WR is the equivalent of being struck by lightning over 7,000 times in a row, who's more lucky?



113 posts in this topic

Quick google search u say ? Rip my data BibleThump

-When did ur obsession with tay start ?
-What ya say 'bout the Scottish fellas ? I always like to compare them to what bavarians are for us germans :eww:

U gotta love that accent as a non brit. human being. 

>:D 

  1. March 2013
  2. The Scots, let's see, they have a few stages of life:
    1. Introduced to alcohol at age 6, they spend the minority of their adult life sober. It's part of the national curriculum or some shit.
    2. They either in a state of constant amusement or about to stab you in the face. Either way, they're all hard as fuck. Seriously, even the biggest sissy in Scotland could start a bar fight in London and walk out 70% of the time totally unscratched. The other 30% they'll have a gash that requires ~20 stitches on their arm and will proceed to either super glue or duct tape it together after cleansing it with whiskey. 
    3. Their ring leader: Calvin "EDM's failed abortion" Harris is dating my soulmate which I'll never forgive him, or the Scots for and as such, they've gained my unconditional hatred bar failed rerolls who are cool.

Can we get TL:DR for some of these paragraph walls Gash?

TL;DR - Stannis is the one true king. Bobby Baratheon had a big hammer, knew how to swing it, was a shit kind and Rhaegar Targaryen ran off into the meadows with Taylor Swift, they didn't live happily ever after and Joffrey is a bastard cunt.

at least Taylor has beyerdynamic headphones :serb:

No.

81SEwPSrTYS._SL1500_.jpg

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

>:D 

  1. March 2013
  2. The Scots, let's see, they have a few stages of life:
    1. Introduced to alcohol at age 6, they spend the minority of their adult life sober. It's part of the national curriculum or some shit.
    2. They either in a state of constant amusement or about to stab you in the face. Either way, they're all hard as fuck. Seriously, even the biggest sissy in Scotland could start a bar fight in London and walk out 70% of the time totally unscratched. The other 30% they'll have a gash that requires ~20 stitches on their arm and will proceed to either super glue or duct tape it together after cleansing it with whiskey. 
    3. Their ring leader: Calvin "EDM's failed abortion" Harris is dating my soulmate which I'll never forgive him, or the Scots for and as such, they've gained my unconditional hatred bar failed rerolls who are cool.

So apart from that Kevin guy ( Germans might know why I refer to him as 'Kevin' all the time, no offense tho ) the club of Scottish brats got quite a few of my fav. persons.
Robert Carlyle; Sean Connery; Ewan McGregor ( gud lookin too ); Richard Madden etc.

Furthermore b4 I decided to not waste anymore time with grillz the scottish reds ( pale,redhair, dat accent ) were an instant win - even if my ex was more jealous of other blonds with blue eyes like herself.

So u might reconsider and rather start hatin' the bavarians with me 
:fat:
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What are you afraid of? 

Many things:

  • Getting clicked while getting close to 3rd mark/Not getting enuf damage/game.
  • Drowning.
  • Flying to an extent, don't like being out of control but can rationalise it enough to not lose my shit.
  • Not banging TayTay, this isn't an option tho so idk if it's a fear? It will happen. JUST DO IT.
  • Being unsuccessful. But again, I can't let that happen, so nothing to be fearful of.
  • Not finding my limits and never beating them.
  • Become happy with stagnancy and being a fat old cunt when I'm older.

But really, it's not about fear, everyone's gunna have that. What you need to develop is courage and use it in the right instance. 

So apart from that Kevin guy ( Germans might know why I refer to him as 'Kevin' all the time, no offense tho ) the club of Scottish brats got quite a few of my fav. persons.Robert Carlyle; Sean Connery; Ewan McGregor ( gud lookin too ); Richard Madden etc.

Furthermore b4 I decided to not waste anymore time with grillz the scottish reds ( pale,redhair, dat accent ) were an instant win - even if my ex was more jealous of other blonds with blue eyes like herself.

So u might reconsider and rather start hatin' the bavarians with me 
:fat:
 

TL;DR pls man, it's 1:26am and I can't even read right now. >.<

-----------------------

For ppl who want a dank TayTay playlist: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLqNW63PNFPcInBfsCAYeeRyayu_bRpk7U 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

How many triple moes have you gotten?

69

Tips on talking to people in Tinder?

Don't use it, go outside and talk to people in real life until it's too late.

 

Tips on how to do that:

  1. You're going to suck at it initially, accept that. Courage is more important than result.
  2. The repeated act of doing it will eventually kill all of your insecurity/faux pas/bad conversations.
  3. Eye contact is important as fuck. 
  4. Have blind ignorant confidence in whatever you're saying, even if it's complete bullshit.
  5. Make people feel comfortable around you - be real, be polarising, if people don't like you then plenty of fish...
  6. After they feel comfortable, draw out what THEY want to talk about. Initially, nobody will give a fuck about what you've got to say until you hold some value in their life.
  7. Be a balanced human being, don't let your self worth be wrapped up in what people say or think.
  8. Be proactive.
  9. People all over the world get the exact same RNG bullshit as you, some fail and others do better. It's how we deal with our situations that defines us. Be purple or be red. It's up to you.
Edited by Gashtag

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Will you git gud at Rocket League and make a Ranked 2v2 team with me so I don't have to suffer through random plebs? You could even mic spam Taytay songs in every match :doge:

It's getting to the point where power carrying 2v1 is hard, although I did just have a match earlier today where I had 6 saves and 2 goals, which totally doesn't exist as an unlisted video on my youtube  :happyfish:

Edited by Zinn

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

what will you do ̶w̶̶h̶̶e̶̶n̶ if you get 3 moe on you first t10 tank?

Pay X3N4 ofc

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

what will you do ̶w̶̶h̶̶e̶̶n̶ if you get 3 moe on you first t10 tank?

Fuck a dick.

PLS TAYTAY GET GUD AT SOUND QUALITY EVEN I HAVE BETTER HEADPHONES THAN YOU :serb: only 3k dollars totally worth it kappakappa

EVEN A PROFESSIONAL MUSICIAN HAS BETTER MUSICAL SUPPLIES THAN ME, FUCK.

Will you git gud at Rocket League and make a Ranked 2v2 team with me so I don't have to suffer through random plebs? You could even mic spam Taytay songs in every match :doge:

It's getting to the point where power carrying 2v1 is hard, although I did just have a match earlier today where I had 6 saves and 2 goals, which totally doesn't exist as an unlisted video on my youtube  :happyfish:

Fuck arty.

Pay X3N4 ofc

Lol'd IRL. Well said gud sir.

3 mark isnt even that hard if you solo. I did 140 on a sock and it wasnt that bad. I actually did it without trying and just got lucky :^)

Nah it's not, I just don't have patience or time to play.

Do you like pie? :)  

What kinda pie are we talkin' here?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.