Va1heru

[FLEX][SEA] Sexy Flexors coming to a global map when we can be bothered <3

98 posts in this topic

Westy bae, this can be accommodated. Plz ask me tonight when cw's is, what tanks i want, whens stronks going up, why you haven't been picked lately, when the battles will be on the next night, why were in cw's tier 8 zone, what the gold code is for the night and what is influence. And i'll consider your request for the TS Channel: Westybig gets Eastysmall in the cold.

ayyy lmao those pokes tho

BOIS IM BACK STILL NO 1 TEAL SEA

gJXII0B.jpg

djejJTe.jpg

RgCRzYh.jpg

taking a break from tanks saffee?

Hey westy, what was that thing you were gonna do for me again? have a look below

Hey westy, what was that thing you were gonna do for me again? have a look below

stet pedder

I hope it does not involve manly sexual favors cause that is not even a punishment for westy! 

He loves the D

:doit:

I think you should argue false advertising 

Can someone tell me what's up with CW? 

CW was the only thing keeping me in the game, and I have just, for the first time in 2 years not missed tanks despite not playing for an entire week. I might come back and do campaigns etc, if people bugged me but the lack of tier X CW is annoying as fuck. It's really dumb if we have to keep farming and farming mindless stronghold battles just to apply to land. 

Lol, its cute they think they matter, i might do a cr/d letter to them. explaining why they are universally hated, since they can't think for themselves while being puppeted by hopefail

Can someone tell me what's up with CW? 

CW was the only thing keeping me in the game, and I have just, for the first time in 2 years not missed tanks despite not playing for an entire week. I might come back and do campaigns etc, if people bugged me but the lack of tier X CW is annoying as fuck. It's really dumb if we have to keep farming and farming mindless stronghold battles just to apply to land. 

CW tierX will return, this current map is only temporary

If I sealclub with Pz2 and average purple enough can I join FLEX?

we already have enough tier 4 stet pedders that pedded to light blue k thnx bai

we already have enough tier 4 stet pedders that pedded to light blue k thnx bai

Who, you? :^) 

How did I bump into this thread??? :kjugh:

Hello friend :^) 

omg yony ur back!

Hey Timmy! Yea I came back to WoT about 2 months back, and why are you not in my ingame friend list? Did you delete me? :look:

Who, you? :^) 

Hello friend :^) 

Hey Val! As you can see I am a forum lurker;)

Hey Timmy! Yea I came back to WoT about 2 months back, and why are you not in my ingame friend list? Did you delete me? :look:

er....woops.

:look:

Westy y u rage quit on me bro lol. 

Just cuz spg rek ur face, u dun hafta leve meeeeee. 

:rngfu:

haha i sucked so much that night, thought it was time to qq :QQ: