Solono

Anime Thread 3.1: It's Entertaining Only If You Masturbate

3,636 posts in this topic

@Trumpetah how is that considered *Rap*?

@Lockhart77 just watched the steam trailer for that...........why? just....why?

@robosapieo typically when you discover that kind of music its a sign that you've gone over the "deep end" So......welcome to the place of no return.

:serb: 

10 hours ago, robosapieo said:

@Solono I think it might be time to lock the thread.We are reaching cancer levels that should not be possible.

page 134 hype

On 1/8/2017 at 11:01 PM, Lockhart77 said:

Now that is just straight up meme tier :doge: 

It's good shit m8 XD

Edit: I feel this is pertinent.

31 minutes ago, Deus__Ex__Machina said:

@TriggrHPY i honestly find those voice modifications cringey as fuck. 

That's the point of it for me :doge:

on another note, finished up on HibiEuph, boi that ending is sooooooooooooooooooo good :nyes:

52 minutes ago, robosapieo said:

Anyone seen the first episode of Hand Shakers yet? I was thinking of watching it but it seems to be pretty cancer.

Clearly Japanese teens are now having trouble to even hold hands.

Enough for an anime about that to be made.

Don't watch it if you don't have such problems.

6 hours ago, robosapieo said:

Anyone seen the first episode of Hand Shakers yet? I was thinking of watching it but it seems to be pretty cancer.

The animation is beyond terrible. It's virtually unwatchable, some people have gotten a headache just from the animation alone.

On 1/12/2017 at 10:34 AM, robosapieo said:

MAL plebs already shitting over KonoSuba S2 even though we've only had one episode.What a bunch of cucks.

The drop in animation quality isn't exactly subtle.

1 hour ago, ComradeHX said:

The drop in animation quality isn't exactly subtle.

I used to dabble in digital animation and now I have a knack for being able to tell when a show will have good or bad animation.I think they just went a bit overboard with the meme-faces.Just because the characters are drawn poorly (on purpose btw) does not make the animation bad.The way the characters actually move is what matters,and it was just as good as the first season.

So Youjo Senki gives an explanation to as how a kid can be that much of capable a person, finally, something different from the usual "genius at young age" thing, still...

YKZfsoo.png

That

KIJn6PQ.png

mouth

w0BI8IV.png

is annoying

Sq1TJSU.png

to look at.

Its like a permanent usage of lipgloss. Then there's still this girl

sybdoPO.png 

I watched akame ga Kill, really good show. But I LITERALLY HATED WHAT HAPPENED

Cant say any more because spoilers, but seriously, all that shit in the last few episodes, it didnt have to happen but they just did it anyway ~_~

3 hours ago, Assassin7 said:

Cant say any more because spoilers, but seriously, all that shit in the last few episodes, it didnt have to happen but they just did it anyway ~_~

The show sucked.

The Manga was just that much better at ending.

9 hours ago, robosapieo said:

I used to dabble in digital animation and now I have a knack for being able to tell when a show will have good or bad animation.I think they just went a bit overboard with the meme-faces.Just because the characters are drawn poorly (on purpose btw) does not make the animation bad.The way the characters actually move is what matters,and it was just as good as the first season.

They can have perfectly smooth frames and/or extra frames per movement and still look like shit because they drew facial features out of place.

Which is what matters.  For example:

444FQzv.jpg

(with slight exaggeration)

I'm pretty sure the first season wasn't like that.

@Assassin7 i like the way it started, but after like the 5-6th episode i lost the will to care because it was pretty obvious what was going to happen.

the ending just made me wish i hadn't wasted my time.

5 hours ago, Assassin7 said:

Fukin pussy.The ending was the only thing that made that show good :doge:.Also Esdeath ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ,but mostly the ending.

14 hours ago, Lockhart77 said:

So Youjo Senki gives an explanation to as how a kid can be that much of capable a person, finally, something different from the usual "genius at young age" thing, still...

Reveal hidden contents

YKZfsoo.png

That

Reveal hidden contents

KIJn6PQ.png

mouth

Reveal hidden contents

w0BI8IV.png

is annoying

Reveal hidden contents

Sq1TJSU.png

to look at.

Its like a permanent usage of lipgloss. Then there's still this girl

Reveal hidden contents

sybdoPO.png 

ikr

13 hours ago, Assassin7 said:

the anime was bad

10 hours ago, ComradeHX said:

The show sucked.

The Manga was just that much better at ending.

^

8 hours ago, Deus__Ex__Machina said:

@Assassin7 i like the way it started, but after like the 5-6th episode i lost the will to care because it was pretty obvious what was going to happen.

the ending just made me wish i hadn't wasted my time.

the anime was bad

4 hours ago, Tamagakure said:

Youjo Senki is pretty nice so far.

except for what lockhart posted.... i was raging super hard in the thread a few pages ago about it -_-

On 1/6/2017 at 5:20 PM, Lockhart77 said:

So I was recommended Youjo Senki and its good, nice sound effect, the explosion is satisfying to watch and hear, and animation is also smooth, just that... why a loli... I can't take it seriously whenever the main protagonist being shown as evil or menacing.

On 1/7/2017 at 11:23 AM, An_Arty_Player_Hits_You said:

b/c manga and reasons.... also its not that bad of manga/ln 

On 1/7/2017 at 0:20 PM, An_Arty_Player_Hits_You said:

omfg fucking ew.... just watched the first 3 minutes of the anime ep 1.... fucking ewww.... art is like some disgusting mis mash of toradora and other shit.....  

just like lockhart said, the quality isnt that bad... i just don't like the art style that much...

of the mc.... to much contrast muh dude

or.... the other female.... idk... something about the art style of some things is so triggering to me

On 1/7/2017 at 0:36 PM, An_Arty_Player_Hits_You said:

wow... what a shit first ep 

On 1/7/2017 at 0:54 PM, Deus__Ex__Machina said:

someone is triggered lmfao :triggered:

ln and manga are dope

why was it bad? predictable is one thing, but bad? (actually it was unpredictable for me)

4 minutes ago, Assassin7 said:

why was it bad? predictable is one thing, but bad? (actually it was unpredictable for me)

next to no character development, yet they want you to feel sad when someone dies which is like every episode.

MC falls for the tsundere, wew.

The ending was cheezy as fck and predictable while still managing to leave many plot holes behind.