Solono

Anime Thread 3.1: It's Entertaining Only If You Masturbate

3,624 posts in this topic

Yeah it's currently airing. Watched the first episode. It's kinda.... weird. The characters are batshit insane, and they'e going a bit too ham on the ugly-faces IMO. This isn't Konosuba ffs :MingLee:

Minor spoiler from the Kakegurui manga

ZVZD2bQ.png

I read a few chapters a couple months ago and enjoyed it. Stopped reading because I saw that the translation for it recently has been pretty slow, probably because it was licensed.

P1O49fy.png

9MNTbsg.jpg

DEJA VU

I'VE BEEN IN THIS PLACE BEFORE

HIGHER ON THE STREET

IN GRAN TURISMO FOUR

18 hours ago, xRightygamer said:

Minor spoiler from the Kakegurui manga

Reveal hidden contents

ZVZD2bQ.png

I read a few chapters a couple months ago and enjoyed it. Stopped reading because I saw that the translation for it recently has been pretty slow, probably because it was licensed.

Why would you spoiler something, everyone should have read all mangas, LNs, and VNs before an anime airs.

On 7/6/2017 at 1:35 AM, robosapieo said:

Yeah it's currently airing. Watched the first episode. It's kinda.... weird. The characters are batshit insane, and they'e going a bit too ham on the ugly-faces IMO. This isn't Konosuba ffs :MingLee:

Fits with the manga's style.

Also just finished Danmachi Gaiden, was enjoyable for the Elf girl.

xsShTRQ.jpg

Anyone have any recommendations this season?

Currently settled on Aho Girl and Tsurezure Children shorts, picked up Made in Abyss (damn this one is good) and unsure about Shoukoku no Altair.

Also thinking about the one with the long ass LN title beginning with Y but haven't watched the premiere yet. 

Shoukoku no Altair is meh currently, it's rushed and the lead kid is cliche aggravating at best. Will probably improve later one (it's two cours), but right now it's a weaker Aslan.

I'd give Princess Principal a try though just for the steampunk aesthetic, and maybe Koi to Uso for the premise if you like romance, but otherwise there isn't much which really stands out. Except Made in Abyss of course :P

The first ep for Shoukoku no Altair was soo bad... It didn't know what it was doing, it just told us a bunch of stuff happened. 

I thought about Koi to Uso but those eyes... soo painful. 

I'll give Princess Principal a go i guess. I heard Ballroom e Youkoso is alright too, might give that a go too. 

this season... so bare... 

Thank god BnHA and Sakura Quest are two cours

then theres me, Ill just finish watching all of last seasons animes in comfort knowing I wont have to keep waiting a week for each new episode. 

n3go8Qd.png

Thinking about picking this up, only 56$.

HnfyrFQ.jpg

Wonder if it's worth it, I really like it even with joints. Seems like a fun one to pose, especially with that bike.

Otherwise, pretty sure I'm gonna order this. [130$]

nevZwFD.jpg

I started watching food wars with a couple friends.

its hentai. also it makes me hungry. 

pea2a4J.jpg

Ordered both those figs, no regrets.

On 7/27/2017 at 0:15 AM, MagicalFlyingFox said:

I was wanting this

http://www.goodsmile.info/en/product/6522/figma+Racing+Miku+2017+ver.html

But I'm too poor and uni textbooks are cunts.

meh doesn't look that good, I'd skip out on it.

Rather get this.

WYdrIZr.jpg

Also am looking at getting a new tablet, thinking Wacom intuos pro PTH651 medium, although my Huion H610 has served me well, the driver issues piss me off whenever they come up, and it probably is somewhat limiting.

Seriously though I need more money...Can't afford all these nice figures. Well, I suppose they'll be even better when I'm making more money.

BiWbWFY.jpg

I haven't been genuinely disturbed or disgusted in a long time. The inane links that I get from spending time with degenerates on TS all year didn't amount to what I just saw. So congratulations to Muv Luv Alternative. I am now unable to sleep, but I'll be able to participate in the Deus EQ in PSO2 that starts at 5AM now because of that.

Yes, that scene in MLA got me fucked up, especially considering one of my favorite characters was involved.

On 13/08/2017 at 10:05 AM, Raj said:

woah wait what is that called and what is it about?

30 minutes ago, Assassin7 said:

woah wait what is that called and what is it about?

http://violet-evergarden.jp/

https://anilist.co/anime/21827/VioletEvergarden

Auto Memories Doll. 

It's been quite a while since that name caused a fuss. Originally invented by Professor Orland solely for his beloved wife, Auto Memories Dolls eventually spread out into the world, and a machine that allows people to rent out the dolls was also created.

"I will run as fast as I can to wherever my customer desires. I am the Auto Memories Doll, Violet Evergarden."

A girl who almost appears to have popped out of a fairy tale with her blonde hair and blue eyes said this with her inorganic beauty and sweet voice. 

KyoAni.

Seems to be another Robot with emotions story. Not saying that's bad, Planetarian was pretty good. Plastic memories however was shit. 

Looks good.