Solono

Anime Thread 3.1: It's Entertaining Only If You Masturbate

3,645 posts in this topic

Ep. 4 of Jitsuwa was hilarious. Haven't laughed that hard at an anime in a long time. Last time was maybe...  Nichijou?

Opinions on Jormungand?

I just stumbled on the anime's OST and holy shit is the music good. No clue if I should start watching the anime though :/

Black Lagoon lite with some half hearted attempt at a world domination plot line in the second season. Be warned that there is no real conclusion to the story if you like your plots nicely wrapped up.

On the whole total serious dark gritty stuff, Psycho Pass movie finally has subs out. It is everything that the second season should've been and more, with a concentrated dose of Engrish.

Opinions on Jormungand?

I just stumbled on the anime's OST and holy shit is the music good. No clue if I should start watching the anime though :/

Wao really? I feel jormungand ost to be somewhat weird. But yeah like other said, its kinda like black lagoon but tries to be somewhat edgier 

Wao really? I feel jormungand ost to be somewhat weird. But yeah like other said, its kinda like black lagoon but tries to be somewhat edgier 

it's a nice change from the multitude of J-pop stuff off the other anime I've watched so far. 

Also, lyrics give quite a bit of weight (l'ambition melodique) 

That aside, alright I'll give it a shot then. Seems like Black Lagoon is next on my "to watch" list if that's the comparison drawn to Jormungand. 

February-ish 2015: TeaTime badgers me to read a LN (Magdala). I'd bought maybe 2 volumes of Spice and Wolf (4 and 6) then.

July 2015: I've spent more than $200. It is never going to stop. Curse you, TeaTime.

Will soon tackle Hakomari and Kino's Journey after this volume of Bungaku Shoujo.

I consider this you showing off your mad moonrune deciphering skillz. Besides, it's all good stuff.

Volume 3 complete. Will begin Volume 4 tomorrow. It's almost 6:30 am, totally worth finishing it.

I found myself questioning my own thought process yesterday and pondered over, "What would Maria do?" in that situation, and so I realized...

I've lost most of the regret of reading this now, the lost sleep isn't healthy, but fuck it, it's the summer.

You have discovered the true way of reading LNs: through the night when your imagination expands and your mental defences weaken.

If you love Maria now, just wait till Vol 6.

I haven't gotten to episode 4 yet. The ruler battle in the one episode was great though.

RIP nii-san. I think he's my favorite character behind Natsumi & Komari even though he doesn't get much screen time.

any1 watching Non Non Biyori Repeat?

I was not prepared to feel during episode 4 >.<

Teru teru bozu part made me laugh really hard. it was a bit predictable but still so good. :< LSXIgTm.jpg

I need a haircut.

Hidden Content

I wish I have the balls to get a clock waifu. Good on you.

Albedo is weirdly cute.

Hidden Content

f3f8bed905.jpg

no qt yandere demon underling ;_;

I wish I have the balls to get a clock waifu. Good on you.

My mom is going to be so disappointed with me when she gets back...

...I'll just finish watching Mondaiji tachi ga isekai kara kuru sou desu yo before she does.

I need an animu to watch not sure what to watch but I'm open to suggestions. (Hopefully something that is having another season so I don't get a heart break)

What kind of show are you looking for?

...I'll just finish watching Mondaiji tachi ga isekai kara kuru sou desu yo before she does.

Never let 3D get in the way of your love for 2D.

Get good grades, join a sports team and get a pretend girlfriend (3DPD anyway) so she doesn't beat you. That's what I did in high school:disco:

Get good grades, join a sports team and get a pretend girlfriend (3DPD anyway) so she doesn't beat you. That's what I did in high school:disco:

Well, I have the 4.0 part of the good grades. Used to do Track and Field, gave that up though. Surprisingly, they care much whether or not I have a GF.

Edit: Forgot to mention, my parents are the type that knows I'll get good grades regardless, so they care more about my 'personality'. Ain't I lucky?

Well, I have the 4.0 part of the good grades. Used to do Track and Field, gave that up though. Surprisingly, they care much whether or not I have a GF.

Edit: Forgot to mention, my parents are the type that knows I'll get good grades regardless, so they care more about my 'personality'. Ain't I lucky?

They might care if you like dick or 2D more than a nice chinese waifu. But you're still a baby, it's fine. :doit:

So I was trying to enjoy myself when... 

Bsuzrp1.png

Why you have to make me feel this author ;¬;

4.0 in high school, so easy lol. I'm white and I managed that. I just hope you have a better school system than I did in rural Ga. I was wholly unprepared for how hard college would be. I'm just lucky that I'm naturally pretty smart at school related stuff. I feel really bad for people that actually had to invest lots of time studying and didn't know how to from the shitty high school education we got.

I'm thinking of something with some sort of magic school. I liked a few others like that.

Lol such a common trope. Which ones have you watched

Finished watching the first season of Symphogear, again at the behest of a friend. I already knew what was going to happen at the end (kind of hard not to, given how things are now), but according to my friend:

Symphogear = karaoke machine, so more people singing = less backlash from zesshou. It's explicitly stated next season.

Sure, I'll go with that.