Solono

Anime Thread 3.1: It's Entertaining Only If You Masturbate

3,645 posts in this topic

Geass is the best non-UC Gundam show made so far :doge:

Woops, just only now noticed that we got a new thread.  Yaaaayyyy

Volume 3 complete. Will begin Volume 4 tomorrow. It's almost 6:30 am, totally worth finishing it.

I didn't really like 3 that much while reading it, but 4 made it a lot better for me.  Happy to hear that you're liking it though.  If you're anything like me, volume 4 will have you screaming:

FUCK YOU KAZUKI YOU BITCH-ASS-MOTHER-FUCKER

The only reason I come to the forum anymore :3.

Bullshit, you don't post in here anymore either.

February-ish 2015: TeaTime badgers me to read a LN (Magdala). I'd bought maybe 2 volumes of Spice and Wolf (4 and 6) then.

Please confirm for us whether Fenesis is worse Index or not

(Also, HakoMari and S&W look so good in print :(((((((((((()

Ep. 4 of Jitsuwa was hilarious. Haven't laughed that hard at an anime in a long time. Last time was maybe...  Nichijou?

Episode 4 made me seriously consider dropping it for the first time.  Needs more Shiragami, because everyone else (especially Incho) fucking sucks.

Albedo is weirdly cute.

There's nothing weird about it, she is a bona-fide kawaii yandere-chan ^_^7

Are the movies worth watching?

Umm... no?  As clicker and I can, tell you, they're fairly bad.  To be fair, the first one is fine... but 2 and 3 bruh...

However, they are bad and nonsensical enough to have some comedy value, so go ahead and watch them if you're curious I guess.  But nothing that happens makes any fucking sense.

I haven't gotten very far into Index and it's been a while since I last read it, but from what I remember, Fenesis is definitely not a worse Index. It really begins to show from volume 3.

S&W has print volumes in English, though the books are less compact - up to volume 14, from what I saw. Looks like volume 15 gets released next month. On the bright side, the pictures are bigger. :P

Oh, and has anyone watched Joshiraku? I'm really enjoying it at the moment, it's a great comedy/banter series.

Life is now complete. PreCure x Nozaki crossover!

Why is chiyo so good

And who has heard of Minami ke? I got it as a rec for a comedy, looks promising 

Why is chiyo so good

Great comedy. One of the better SoL IMO. The character interactions and big cast make for some really good funnies.

And you get a bunch of seasons to go through!

I haven't gotten very far into Index and it's been a while since I last read it, but from what I remember, Fenesis is definitely not a worse Index. It really begins to show from volume 3.

S&W has print volumes in English, though the books are less compact - up to volume 14, from what I saw. Looks like volume 15 gets released next month. On the bright side, the pictures are bigger. :P

Oh, and has anyone watched Joshiraku? I'm really enjoying it at the moment, it's a great comedy/banter series.

cam confirm joshiRaku is gud, also has a dank ed

Why is chiyo so good

breh

Great comedy. One of the better SoL IMO. The character interactions and big cast make for some really good funnies.

can confirm as resident sol dude that it is great and fucking fantastic over 4 seasons (and 3 studious =( bUT still good through all 4) 

Aight comedy bits

Also fuck mobile foruming... so aggregating to use...

cam confirm joshiRaku is gud, also has a dank ed

breh

can confirm as resident sol dude that it is great and fucking fantastic over 4 seasons (and 3 studious =( bUT still good through all 4) 

Aight comedy bits

neatorino. I'm going to start it after I marathon everything for FMP after my exams.

neatorino. I'm going to start it after I marathon everything for FMP after my exams.

aaayyyyyy don't forget fmp fumoffu is a decent comedy sol also =3

Srs, is gr8

Chidori and Tessa are such great oldschool waifus <3

Index is irrelevant and bland. Fenesis is adorable and intelligent, with a heart of gold and a good dose of childish innocence.

Index is irrelevant and bland. Fenesis is adorable and intelligent, with a heart of gold and a good dose of childish innocence.

Index is the typical situation of worst and most boring/bland girl being the main girl. Does not deserve the position she has, haha. Makes me very sad.

best character this season: Shirayuki, Kobayashi, Kurumi, or Ren-chon?

all so gud >.<

Didn't watch shirayuki but all so good jeez. Kobayashi for the ass, Kurumi for the Chiyo voice and shovel, and Ren-chon for the :◁ moe

We all know that Momo is best girl this season. Harem personnel that actively recruits for your harem? Infinite value kek.

Ranpo Kitan is gonna start giving me nightmares. I don't think I've seen something as dark as this for quite some time. Even if you notice the foreshadowing and predict what's going to happen, actually seeing it happen (especially so graphically) is another story...

Oh I can't wait to see what was changed. Let's see...

moe

hentai

tentacle

kawaii

anime

waifu

Edit: How disappointing :<

We all know that Momo is highest ejaculation provoker this season. Harem personnel that actively recruits for your harem? Infinite value kek.

Ranpo Kitan is gonna start giving me nightmares. I don't think I've seen something as dark as this for quite some time. Even if you notice the foreshadowing and predict what's going to happen, actually seeing it happen (especially so graphically) is another story...

ranpo kitan ep 5 10/10

i've been quite unsure if this show's completely awesome or just batshit crazy, but man, that ep 5 was the best

it's like the same questions asked in psycho pass season 1. in fact, this ep felt a lot like Psycho Pass meets Umineko

Oh I can't wait to see what was changed. Let's see...

moe

hentai

tentacle

kawaii

anime

waifu

Edit: How disappointing :<

No, it is something honest and at the heart of everything. Which is why I expect people to be unhappy about it.