zapyoug

looking for a new clam 65% 3100 (recents)

64 posts in this topic

The Relic Community is always recruiting active players.  Drop by our TS at ts.relicgaming.com (the password is relic1) and talk to a recruiter, platoon with our members, or just hang out, or visit our website at http://relicgaming.com/index.php and throw up an application.

We do a lot of SH, we'll be very active on the new map, and we have a few tournament teams as well.

Hi friend.

Come give the Relic community a try. :D

:doit:

Do it

I thought y'all hated zap with a burning passion almost equal to the burning passion of hate that foxey seems to have on him.

Foxey hates Zap?

news to me

Foxey hates Zap?

news to me

I was banned as soon as I left and when I came in again with a different IP/identity to ask why I was banned they spewed something about me hogging up space with the IS5s in amazingly angry voices (which doesn't seem right as I told them I wouldn't be in the clan for that long when I entered a few weeks prior and I left about a week after the is5 campaign ended) and from other sources in the clam I just heard I was banned because people didnt like me (I got banned again as soon as I left the channel)

so now Im x4 banned:fat:

or gyrados is just hates me because he is the one that banned me the 2 or 3 times I was on alts so it might be more like x8 banned but I wasnt counting 

but I dont like being tag sniped into oblivion

Then SIMP is perfect for you!!!  No one takes us seriously anymore, but we still do good somehow!!!! (most of the time).......

HELLO PLEASE JOIN RELIC WE NEED LIKE 2 PEOPLE WITH 3K+ RECENT TO GET OUR CLAN OVERALL TO 3000 RECENT SO PLZ JOIN RELIC GAMING CORPORATION AT WWW.RELICGAMING.COM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WE OFFER CLANWARS 2.0!!!!! LOTS AND LOTS OF CLANWARS 2.0!!!!!!! ALSO STRONGHOLDS TOO!!!!! ALSO IF YOU'RE NOT SHIT YOU CAN JOIN OUR TOURNY TEAM!!!!!!

also fuck foxey.

PM sent if you want to talk to me in a serious manner.

HELLO PLEASE JOIN RELIC WE NEED LIKE 2 PEOPLE WITH 3K+ RECENT TO GET OUR CLAN OVERALL TO 3000 RECENT SO PLZ JOIN RELIC GAMING CORPORATION AT WWW.RELICGAMING.COM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WE OFFER CLANWARS 2.0!!!!! LOTS AND LOTS OF CLANWARS 2.0!!!!!!! ALSO STRONGHOLDS TOO!!!!! ALSO IF YOU'RE NOT SHIT YOU CAN JOIN OUR TOURNY TEAM!!!!!!

Oosa is interested?  Zap must have been a clan commander in former life.