zapyoug

looking for a new clam 65% 3100 (recents)

64 posts in this topic

I have been looking for a new clan for a few days but going out and harassing people myself is hard :fat:

-my main priority is strongholds and tournies though clan wars 2.0 looks interesting so I would like to participate in it

-I can and do play cancer in a semi competent fashion on occasion (hence the shitted on recent) to grant me immunity to getting clicked and xvm sniped, though I prefer heavy's and meds

-I do not enjoy camping and will play as aggressive as I can get away with in pubs otherwise I tend to end up quite bored (when playing arty is involved, I will be the first to load ap and drive up to peoples butts)

-I have a good tank collection for tournies and whatnot & my tier 10s include the e50m, E100, batchat, 50B, obj140, obj430 & IS7

west server best server by the way:disco:

I'll get you into PINGU, but I won't ever let you be the clan commander until you improve your password-making ability.

I'll get you into PINGU, but I won't ever let you be the clan commander until you improve your password-making ability.

15 digit long crazy passwords not enuff to keep save

f

The Relic Community is always recruiting active players.  Drop by our TS at ts.relicgaming.com (the password is relic1) and talk to a recruiter, platoon with our members, or just hang out, or visit our website at http://relicgaming.com/index.php and throw up an application.

We do a lot of SH, we'll be very active on the new map, and we have a few tournament teams as well.

Join SIMP you poopsicle.  We have tourney teams and a cool logo that spells out our clan name on our tanks!!!

Plus I'm in it so.........<3

what happened to mudkp

Long story short zap is bad at passwords and account got disbanded. Put it back together and it happened again and everyone got kicked out.

http://forum.wotlabs.net/index.php?/topic/21198-rip-mudkp-a-rel2-just-happened 

~~ AWFUL is Recruiting ~~

I thought y'all hated zap with a burning passion almost equal to the burning passion of hate that foxey seems to have on him.

Not disbanded but everyone except the commander got kicked out.

that one was your fault though, my account was safe the second time

that one was your fault though, my account was safe the second time

I wouldn't have had to take over and continue mudkip if you weren't such a shitter and just gave up on it. So it is still your fault.

I thought y'all hated zap with a burning passion almost equal to the burning passion of hate that foxey seems to have on him.

idk, I'm sure that someone probably does, but my only beef with Zap is that he won't knit me a Cat-fish >:(

idk, I'm sure that someone probably does, but my only beef with Zap is that he won't knit me a Cat-fish >:(

soon™

I lost the cut out I drew so I have to re sketch it though

im mostly just really lazy about making things though:fat: