monkey10120

Type 59 HD with 280+ turret armor

84 posts in this topic

Doesnt really change much. Just changes the 1% chance to get an odd turret pen to a 0% chance.

I hope they buff the gun handling a little...

WG pls

in close distance hull down ill totally use that turret check buff :disco:the tank itself gets slightly smaller doesnt it :doge: ?

also seems like i`ll have to repad type59 to 5k wn8  after this buff :doge:

Pref. MM, armor profile that is on par or better than T-54 with OK gun and mobility. What could go wrong I wonder?

I have no idea why they keep changing it in abysmal ways. If they want to make it unique give it decent accuracy bad bloom (like it already has) and a terrific aim time. The tank is straight up not fun to play and they keep making it not fun to play against...almost like their goal is to make this the most annoying tank in World of Tanks.

Anyone remember when they just kept buffing the Tiger lines engines (while nerfing their terrain resistances) to insane proportions until they finally realized that they were retarded for having a 1,200hp engine on the E-75.

It's odd, the type 59 isn't russian. Why are they buffing it?

Lol, a reason to play again. Glad I have one, time to farm even more tears than just having it with CW's reward camo on it.

It's odd, the type 59 isn't russian. Why are they buffing it?

It's a Chinese version of Soviet tank and it's a living legend in WoT. Also Type 59 isn't a worthy opponent and a buff isn't a bad idea at all.

Welp, I am glad I have an account with a Type 59 on it that I can farm tears in :^)

I am glad I have an account with a Type 59 on it that I can farm tears in :^)

Meh. Pointless having such a good turret and UFP if you cant hit anything with its wonky gun.

This is some dumb shit, just let me buy the fucking thing already man! Gr8 b8s for those who don't own the tank. 

so who's account with a T59 can i buy

Beg all you want, it's mine until the server's shut down!

Why isn't this the T-54's turret as well? Aren't they the same for all intents and purposes in turret armor besides the T-54's rear bustle?

Meh. Pointless having such a good turret and UFP if you cant hit anything with its wonky gun.

Better bloom, aimtime, and accuracy than the T-34-3, replete with -7 gun depression and sufficient armor to be able to sit and aim, yet it can't hit anything?

Why isn't this the T-54's turret as well? Aren't they the same for all intents and purposes in turret armor besides the T-54's rear bustle?

Better bloom, aimtime, and accuracy than the T-34-3, replete with -7 gun depression and sufficient armor to be able to sit and aim, yet it can't hit anything?

Well yeah, tho I heard a while back that the t-54 was going to get redone later on since it was one of the earliest HD models.. 

l2aim m8 :doge:

so who's account with a T59 can i buy

You called. :gaben: