Legiondude

Panzer 58, Tier 8 premium MT

180 posts in this topic

In my opinion it's what the Indien Panzer should've been. The gun is so much better (no atrocious aim time), and it's a lot more zippy.

But it's not that much better, and the Indien Panzer is pretty meh. Yeah, it can rack up the damage, but there wasn't anything particularly enjoyable that made me want to keep it. 

So rental time and mounting equipment probably worth it. 30 bucks? Nah.

Just got it gifted but currently don't have german med crews at all. So I free xp'd till vk m something and I need opinions:

1.shooting skills+safe stovage

2.bia or camo

edit: I went 4 gunnery skills later retrain 4 bia

2 hours ago, SchnitzelTruck said:

First Ace is get. Liking it quite a bit. Im attempting to play while having muscle spasms so my shots are going absolutely everywhere and im getting shit results... But other than that quite a nice little tonk. Only thing i can really complain about is traverse speed on med terrain, Its decent but i thought it would be a bit better.

It doesnt really feel intentionally gimped like most prems do.

So that 200mm beak armor it has... I just rammed a cent1 for 600. 

MbOs2zf.jpg

That income with prem tho D:

does it make much credits? , that seems pretty paltry for a 5k game

6 minutes ago, westybig said:

does it make much credits? , that seems pretty paltry for a 5k game

168k with prem seems pretty good for 5k damage.

Just now, SchnitzelTruck said:

168k with prem seems pretty good for 5k damage.

ah, disregard that last post i read it as 100k credits :facepalm:

xv0UBDy.jpg

mutz mutz mutz mutz

Barely have to fire any premium rounds currently and it really feels like we're fighting uptiered noobs currently. I think I really like this tank though.

11 hours ago, Vindi said:

Just got it gifted but currently don't have german med crews at all. So I free xp'd till vk m something and I need opinions:

1.shooting skills+safe stovage

2.bia or camo

edit: I went 4 gunnery skills later retrain 4 bia

if you are going E50 line go repairs over camo.

Always repairs/camo over smooth ride (not over snapshot). Smooth ride only works in straight line driving.

Played the hell out of the Deez Mutz yesterday and will be buying it when it comes out for a few reasons.  First off I have 2 other tier 8 prems (1st Proto, JgTg 8.8) so the playstyle of the Mutz is a great change of pace compared to the other two.  I think I'm finally getting a grasp on my overall playstyle and the Mutz suits it well.  I also have a boss 4 skill crew in my E50 (soon to be E50M) which enables me to cruz around with style and rake credits in.  Finally I'm training up a newish crew for the Panther, so the Mutz will help a ton there.

One thing that was really fun yesterday about Mutz-fest was the sheer speed of the pubbie battles.  Having 75% of the teams being Mutzi meant for some hilarious engagements and crazy flanking wolfpacks.  Had a blast.  

44 minutes ago, BurritoBomber said:

I'm training up a newish crew for the Panther, so the Mutz will help a ton there.

Panther and E50 have a radio operator which you can't train on the mutz

4 hours ago, BurritoBomber said:

One thing that was really fun yesterday about Mutz-fest was the sheer speed of the pubbie battles.  Having 75% of the teams being Mutzi meant for some hilarious engagements and crazy flanking wolfpacks.  Had a blast.  

Had the same great experience.  The mini map looked like waves were going across it with flank and counter flanking moves of 16 Mutz in a battle.  Great fun.

7 hours ago, Golem501 said:

Smooth ride only works in straight line driving.

Just a clarification, Smooth Ride reduces one of three dispersion components, MovingTraverse (modified by Smooth Ride), HullTraverse, and TurretTraverse(modified by V-Stab).  In reality it is active when the tank is moving however only reduces dispersion due to the MovingTraverse component.

http://forum.wotlabs.net/index.php?/topic/23292-discrediting-smooth-ride-once-and-for-all/#comment-622030

14 hours ago, 8_Hussars said:

Just a clarification, Smooth Ride reduces one of three dispersion components, MovingTraverse (modified by Smooth Ride), HullTraverse, and TurretTraverse(modified by V-Stab).  In reality it is active when the tank is moving however only reduces dispersion due to the MovingTraverse component.

http://forum.wotlabs.net/index.php?/topic/23292-discrediting-smooth-ride-once-and-for-all/#comment-622030

Yes.

Vstab reduces ALL

Snapshot reduces turret traverse

Is it just me, or is this the finest tier 8 prem released so far, it seems to have pretty much everything needed for maximum fun combined with awesome credit printing. Will it be released for gold, or will I have to use actual money??

1 hour ago, Snoregasm2 said:

I feel like I missed the party on this one. When was it sold on EU?

Do you mean the Mutz?

The whole last weak until yesterday.

41 minutes ago, xMarvelousx said:

Do you mean the Mutz?

The whole last weak until yesterday.

Yeah I resisted... because I do not need one... it's one nice looking tank, and seems special but I feel pretty good for resisting it.. I got a Murmansk and signal flags instead...

On 2/1/2016 at 1:01 PM, OOPMan said:

Hmmmm, feels *less* mobile than IP. Maybe it's just me, it has been a while since I played the IP...

I've been platooning my Mutz with a friend in his IP.  The Mutz is significantly more mobile.  I pull away from him everywhere and am always at engagement points before him.

I'm really liking the Mutz, makes tons of credits, nice and mobile, good enough gun, trains crew well.  On the NA server we are getting 0 perk BiA crew members as a mission and I have gotten the first two and am now working on the 50k XP mission for the 3rd.  Was kinda bummed at lunch when my rental ran out.  I need to run the KR now to get another days rental.

I'm not the level of many posters here but I did get Ace Mastery today and will soon have my first MoE.

5qt5Qvm.jpg

4 hours ago, Golem501 said:

Yeah I resisted... because I do not need one... it's one nice looking tank, and seems special but I feel pretty good for resisting it.. I got a Murmansk and signal flags instead...

F

Mutz > World of Warshits 

7 hours ago, Grasschopper said:

On the NA server we are getting 0 perk BiA crew members as a mission and I have gotten the first two and am now working on the 50k XP mission for the 3rd.

Are you sure about that? I'd heard it was a normal crew with BIA already trained...

http://forum.worldoftanks.com/index.php?/topic/482670-feb-overview-rent-2-new-premium-tanks-and-earn-a-bia-crew/page__st__60__pid__9832866#entry9832866

2 hours ago, Jesse_the_Scout said:

Is this going to be the new system? Shit premiums for gold, non-shit premiums are cash only?

Yup. Clannies go home ;-)

13 hours ago, monjardin said:

Well I have the first two crew members.  After getting the commander I went in to see specifically if it was 0 level like the Berlin Trio crews or if you could retrain it.  When I got there BiA was greyed out so I assumed that it meant it was 0 level.  But I just went in to get a screenshot of it and I'm totally wrong...you can indeed reset that perk.  So my bad...I was wrong.

I posted what I thought was a pretty good game in the Mutz...but them later in the day I had this one.  MAN I love this tank.  So buying it tomorrow when it hits the premium shop.

XeTqCXF.jpg