Deusmortis

Name and Shame Part II Probably Sponsored by Universal Studios and Chrysler

2,997 posts in this topic

52 minutes ago, MacusFlash said:

Saying such bullshit is so easy...

That was meant to be a tongue-in-cheek expression. Guess I could have relayed that better. 

Take a look at this: https://www.reddit.com/r/WorldofTanks/comments/5neuyl/friendly_arty_got_my_back/

I'm shaming the guy going by x7x_ in that thread. This one of the prime examples of why there's so much arty hate.

Decent round in my Emil II. Poke over the ridge on Westfield and farm several clips. Apparently that bothered this dude in a T25/2 whose potato computer loaded him in on my second clip and who got 2-shot...

GVSGVM7.jpg?1
3Lnhmx6.jpg?1
tsUlkvx.jpg?2

So apparently this genius also is running the shell info mod, but doesn't know that APCR is standard on an Emil II. Of course, this devolves into a series of homophobic slurs from him (because those are obviously the only slurs he knows) and mocking me for living in mom's basement (Nice 2800 sqft basement I have...). And as expected, his stats are...

signature.png

21 hours ago, sr360 said:

signature.png

I know a great insult: you enjoy performing oral sex on your partners! Burn!

Well, had an interesting experience of being accused of using illegal mods and hacking by someone on my own team.... turns out it's wesley001, which I was sure the name sounded familiar. Quick search reveals that he does indeed have previous.

Wasn't even anything special, 2.4k damage, 6 kills (1.1k base xp) sort-of-carry in my Oh-ho, top tier on Swamp. He sat in his Emil I as far away as possible from the battle until the dying stages of the game to farm 800 damage and 2 kills (one was arty), after announcing at the beginning of the game to "be where the enemy isn't and **** teamwork" followed by "save yourself".

I don't even understand why he bothers playing this game??

On 2017-01-17 at 4:22 AM, Balthazars said:

turns out it's wesley001, which I was sure the name sounded familiar. Quick search reveals that he does indeed have previous.

I don't even understand why he bothers playing this game??

I have encountered wesley001 a number of times, he actually drove into the corner and hid for a couple of those battles and actually fought his tank (poorly) a couple of times and bitched afterword.  His chat always consists of moaning about clans, cheaters, etc.

http://forum.worldoftanks.com/index.php?/topic/528274-wg-fair-play-policy/

Perhaps, as he has had his third strike (presumably for TKing) everyone wins...

shaming 2 people here.

https://clips.twitch.tv/asassian7/HelpfulWormFunRun

First, that entire arty platoon on our team (who were stream sniping as we found out a few games later)

seriously, look at their names, then look at their clan.

second, me, for what happened right after, as you will see. 

Shaming bussplana[ufts]. His E-25 and a T6 on my team are capping. I'm sitting 300m forward from them in my Spershing, basically resigning myself to death in order to let them cap. He just gets up and leaves, going to farm some T7s that were spotted on the other side of the map. We all die terribly at 85% cap while he's camosniping a Tiger.

Hope you like your pretty blue numbers, jerk.

On 1/10/2017 at 0:09 PM, MacusFlash said:

Saying such bullshit is so easy...

I think he meant on NA server, the mode wasnt even alive long enough to get a tank legit. I think normal games lasted under 3 days before the only way to get a match was to drop in with a big group of people, and at that point everyone was rigging anyways. 

I started playing this game again and I'm already being showered in cancer.

I'm shaming this guy for being a shitlord

signature.png

I'm normally salt-free when playing this game, but when people try to actively throw matches I get fucking pissed off.

So I squeeze by this guy and an O-ho because I know I can cross this alley because the other tanks just killed the O-ho

4Y5zA5m.jpg

Thanks, for the track my dude

uL6ENI8.jpg

why do I even bother with this game.

0I4ZJdQ.jpg

This guy:

58dOn9p.jpg

Shot me twice for not spotting when I was sit and spotting at G1 (was trying to get someobj 260 LT missions done with).

Seems I've got a couple of fans out there:

bdt9JCo.png

Don't need to say a thing and already you can feel the love...

NNjDbAk.png

HT No.6 takes his shot, knocks out my engine

4jzISCm.png

Then his friend in the T 40 finishes the deed.

Cj3mDh1.jpg

gCZKUC6.jpg

LsfUI9C.jpg

You know, if you're going to TK someone, make sure you can also win the game.

SxdgzR.png

The second my binocs are up the KV-85 rams me into the lake on Lakeville. I left the battle shortly after but the T37 hadn't moved an inch so I have to assume it actually is a bot, and from the looks of it the rest of my team dived as well.

It's honestly annoying that crap like this won't get punished.

This guy http://wotlabs.net/na/player/deadlyfox

signature.png Pubbie at the start of the game says simp is bad he lashes back at the pubbie, I point out that simp is actually bad except for the small portion of tourney players. Apparently his overall is higher than mine and that means that he knows far more and that instead of watching tournaments I should actually play them instead of imagining I could. Guy only has three of his many many tens more than 2500 dpg all of them TDs likely played with they were very strong. He has over 5k battles in the FV304. Also this guy joined like three months ago, how far they have fallen.