Deusmortis

Name and Shame Part II Probably Sponsored by Universal Studios and Chrysler

2,717 posts in this topic

Xpost from the SEA version of this thread, thought you guys might like it too. Behold the double binocular powah!

k8qKmyr.jpg

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, Cronk said:

Xpost from the SEA version of this thread, thought you guys might like it too. Behold the double binocular powah!

k8qKmyr.jpg

 

how the fuck?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, Strigonx said:

how the fuck?

I just tested it myself and couldn't mount 2 sets of binos, so it's possibly a display bug of some sort. I was watching one of the last players alive on our team and noticed it and thought it was funny. Now I am disappoint that it may just be a bug :feelsbad:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

A taste of weekend trash. A special extra shitty flavor.

3BgN47i.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Basically this is a little bit of an unusual one. I am only going to reveal username rather than the real life name, but this persons cancerous attitude has been demonstrated in real life as well as in-game.

I'm naming and shaming usarmy2009, formerly in our Warmongers clan, for being a shell of a worm for actively impersonating US military personnel on world of tanks and in real life, despite being criminally charged for it last year.

I'm sure many of you have already acquainted him with your blacklists, since he is an active team killer.

His mistake was participating in our clan, which stays connected through a Facebook page, so we knew his face well, and recognized both it and his fake military uniform out of coincidence on a fake valor compilation on youtube, since he showed the uniform off in his TS avatar and Facebook photo. This is something we have uncovered a few weeks after he left us in a dispute.

 

He has also demonstrated to many of our clan members including myself that he is willing to blame all of his mistakes on hacks. He disobeys orders in CW, and is an aggressive person by nature. I have personally witnessed him shooting allies simply for things like: standing in front of him, standing in front of his shot whether that was up close or from fifty meters away, cutting across him, or simply being a certain stat. I haven't taken screenshots of it, but I'm sure this isn't the last time he's gonna start shit so I'm not worried about that.

I have been patient with convincing him to reform his pissant attitude, but now I see that it extends beyond a simple tank game.

 

This is a warning for anyone who interacts with him.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, yuryi said:

Basically this is a little bit of an unusual one. I am only going to reveal username rather than the real life name, but this persons cancerous attitude has been demonstrated in real life as well as in-game.

I'm naming and shaming usarmy2009, formerly in our Warmongers clan, for being a shell of a worm for actively impersonating US military personnel on world of tanks and in real life, despite being criminally charged for it last year.

I'm sure many of you have already acquainted him with your blacklists, since he is an active team killer.

His mistake was participating in our clan, which stays connected through a Facebook page, so we knew his face well, and recognized both it and his fake military uniform out of coincidence on a fake valor compilation on youtube, since he showed the uniform off in his TS avatar and Facebook photo. This is something we have uncovered a few weeks after him and a couple other members tried to destroy our clan and form their own out of spite for one of our officers.

 

He has also demonstrated to many of our clan members including myself that he is willing to blame all of his mistakes on hacks. He disobeys orders in CW, and is an aggressive person by nature. I have personally witnessed him shooting allies simply for things like: standing in front of him, standing in front of his shot whether that was up close or from fifty meters away, cutting across him, or simply being a certain stat. I haven't taken screenshots of it, but I'm sure this isn't the last time he's gonna start shit so I'm not worried about that.

I have been patient with convincing him to reform his pissant attitude, but now I see that it extends beyond a simple tank game.

 

This is a warning for anyone who interacts with him.

Thanks for the heads-up. Have you posted this on the official WoT forums and perhaps reddit's WoT page? Might be a better way to spread the word about this scumbag.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, DirtyACE7 said:

Thanks for the heads-up. Have you posted this on the official WoT forums and perhaps reddit's WoT page? Might be a better way to spread the word about this scumbag.

I'm happy posting it here, but thanks for the suggestion.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

L to the O to the freaking L.

The grand fuckery that are the pubs these days.

C3gdVGT.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

thatplatoon.png

Who platoons a T7 Car, an M12, and a FV4005?!

So of course the E 50 M took it upon himself to kill the tier 1 and then got one-shot by the FV. Fortunately the Type 5 is silly and I got 4300 dealt / 7200 blocked and won the game. Trash teams on both sides (why yes T-54, you should load HEAT when shooting the tracks/shield on a Type 5). 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Tarski said:

Who platoons a T7 Car, an M12, and a FV4005?!

So of course the E 50 M took it upon himself to kill the tier 1 and then got one-shot by the FV. Fortunately the Type 5 is silly and I got 4300 dealt / 7200 blocked and won the game. Trash teams on both sides (why yes T-54, you should load HEAT when shooting the tracks/shield on a Type 5). 

E 50 M is just doing god's work when the heathen FV4005 slains him to avenge his fellow inbred degenerate troll-horde comrade.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I sent my condolences to the Skorpion G on the enemy team.

0LzIeLU.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This shit. Especially the second platoon. That UDES just sat in a bush while the enemy was capping when he could have easily reset. Just moronic fucking mouth breather trash. I asked him why the hell he didn't reset and he was just worried about not getting his damage :notlikethis:

God help me but I will fucking TK this clown next time I see him on my team.

sruXa1J.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

ran into this guy tonight and he was hiding behind our arty then drowned. got a good laugh when i called him out for hiding behind arty and him telling me to shut up because im on thin ice. what a night to come back to the game after having a tooth pulled out >.<

EDIT: also shaming myself for later in the night when i teamkilled an arty who was sitting behind a building doing nothing during the match and i lost my temper and 1 shot him in my t25 at.

2wcdzqs.png

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

https://clips.twitch.tv/DoubtfulHilariousPigeonCoolCat

Not sure why the clip isn't embedding though DeadDotEd decided to TK @Spartan96 and then proceed to drive around the field and not do much.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/15/2017 at 6:03 PM, Inciatus said:

https://clips.twitch.tv/DoubtfulHilariousPigeonCoolCat

Not sure why the clip isn't embedding though DeadDotEd decided to TK @Spartan96 and then proceed to drive around the field and not do much.

To be fair, TKing arty is hardly worth a shame, quite opposite.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This rant:

BobJustBob_1 (7:39:43 PM) let me tell you a secret clanhole...i know what you dbags are and what you do. It's why I love pissy clanholes...you just got a taste of what you cunts do to teams all the time and you don't like it..to fucking bad for you. If i didn't know you guys were complete cunts i'd almost think you might learn something...but no chance of that is there.

BobJustBob_1 (7:40:22 PM) oh and "simple game mechanics" is clan speak for me doinf what you want me to do...well to fucking bad about that too

BobJustBob_1 (7:40:53 PM) those days are long gone...I don't listen to cunts who would expend me like so much trash.

Archaic_One (7:44:30 PM) wait, what?

Archaic_One (7:45:19 PM) You wanted me to cap in an open field against a LT that could outspot me, so yeah what evver

Archaic_One (7:46:22 PM) I am pleased with the amount of salt I've farmed from you though, and this conversation and replay are totally going on wotlabs name and shame

Archaic_One (7:46:41 PM) clanhole, lel epic

Archaic_One (7:59:43 PM) please come back bob

 

Because, you know Dads Hideout = 1337 hacker clan full of old green shitters.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.