Deusmortis

Name and Shame Part II Probably Sponsored by Universal Studios and Chrysler

2,956 posts in this topic

7 hours ago, Strigonx said:

You shold've told him to stfu as he lives in a muslim country

Don't know much about him IRL. In any case besides the trying not to laugh while having to win I also had been drinking for several hours so I couldn't really type and tank effectively.

12 minutes ago, MetGreDKo said:

Don't know much about him IRL. In any case besides the trying not to laugh while having to win I also had been drinking for several hours so I couldn't really type and tank effectively.

he lives in finland, purple text is very proud of that fact

tumblr_onyfb2tHnV1th4op5o1_540.jpg

Platoon 1 takes the Darwin award to most retarded individuals.

We have a triple platoon of @imoody, bananastothewallhost and myself, in tanks unsuited to Himmelsdorf. We run into a Batchat who blocks our LTs from running scout runs, shit talks the team, then sits in the back waiting for tanks to die, shoots the ground several times then dies. So a quick perusal of his stats shows...

D4yUeTF.jpg?1

WWJO5Xa.jpg?1

signature.png

Quite obviously this is a troll account who deliberately throws games and tries his best to impede the team. Whatever floats his boat, I guess... I certainly wouldn't put time and money into griefing others...

I ran into Jake a couple months ago.  Same deal, just a dick trolling his own team.

Ditto on Statepharm, he's the kind of player that makes me wish the report user button actually meant something.

Speaking of BC on Himmelsdorf:

04090shit_zps6bmpcwbs.jpg

I had a meh game and did more damage than the 6 tier IXs and the E50M combined.  Sigh, this was one of those "30% you are just going to lose" games.

Thing is, he spent several hundred dollars to troll. Look at all those premiums...

I'm fairly impressed though, it takes work to dip below 40%. He's an actually game throwing unicum, nearly as far removed from the mean and capable of influencing his matches as someone at 60% is at winning. 

The thing is, I have a sneaking suspicion that it just doesn't take as much (anti-)skill to throw games as it does to win them.  

Guy had his feelings hurt because i did well in a T-54 game against him so I told him what he didn't want to hear.

This back and forth goes on for a couple of days, it was actually quite fun to let him spill out his insecurities onto me, I figured at one point he'd run out of steam and leave me alone but I got bored before he stopped being a troll.

I only screenshot half of it because it gives a nice enough overview of him, and im lazy.

The summary of what happened after was that after I called him an inferior human being (which I think many can agree on from his maturity), he played the victim card claiming that im a racist and then went to prove he doesn't care about discrimination when he claimed that russians were subhuman and americans the most elite people in the world. I called him a baby again and described his insults as autistic screeching, he got angry again and played the fake victim card again. I got bored, I blacklisted him.

I'll be happy to provide the full scoop on this specimen at the request of the forums

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

Been a long time since I've posted something WoT related on here. Hell, I haven't played since Christmas. This was fun though.

VqVwjRs.jpg

On 4/9/2017 at 7:39 PM, yuryi said:

Guy had his feelings hurt because i did well in a T-54 game against him so I told him what he didn't want to hear.

This back and forth goes on for a couple of days, it was actually quite fun to let him spill out his insecurities onto me, I figured at one point he'd run out of steam and leave me alone but I got bored before he stopped being a troll.

I only screenshot half of it because it gives a nice enough overview of him, and im lazy.

The summary of what happened after was that after I called him an inferior human being (which I think many can agree on from his maturity), he played the victim card claiming that im a racist and then went to prove he doesn't care about discrimination when he claimed that russians were subhuman and americans the most elite people in the world. I called him a baby again and described his insults as autistic screeching, he got angry again and played the fake victim card again. I got bored, I blacklisted him.

I'll be happy to provide the full scoop on this specimen at the request of the forums

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

I remember that guy! He threatened to come to my house and kill my family, lol

Why do you feed these trolls for days on end? Have you nothing better to do? Sometimes its better to let them sperge and then move on.

8 hours ago, Enroh said:

Why do you feed these trolls for days on end? Have you nothing better to do? Sometimes its better to let them sperge and then move on.

Mainly because his feelings seemed so much more fragile than a regular troll's.

Searching up his name in this forum kind of confirmed it

erwinrommo (4/17/2017 8:22:33 PM) look pussy save it yo ran in got killed and all the numbers u wanna brag about we all know u just buy those thats why u dont hear any one talking that wn8 shit evreone knows that now so stfu u got u killed not me bitch im in a t5 and held the hill with you u wanted to do that stupid shit sooner u fucking dummy u got you killed wn8 is something u can buy not earn u fucking loud mouth scrub
TheSovereign (4/17/2017 8:23:53 PM) You did 400 damage
TheSovereign (4/17/2017 8:23:56 PM) GTFO
TheSovereign (4/17/2017 8:24:13 PM) Your speaking privileges are revoked until you can manage to not be a worthless drain on your team
TheSovereign (4/17/2017 8:25:22 PM) PS everyone knows that anyone with erwin in their name is str8 shat xD
TheSovereign (4/17/2017 8:27:08 PM) P.P.S please point me to where you can "Buy wn8" Been trying to hit 3k but its climbing slowly. Since youre poor maybe I can buy you a few so you wont be such utter shit

Was mad because I asked for help pushing and got none, then called him out for sitting on the opposite side of the hill the ENTIRE GAME doing nothing. I did 3k damage in a T7 game, he was in a KV1 and did 400, but was also full health and we could have cleared it out easy..

17 hours ago, WorldConqueror said:

I don't even know

2aakmci.jpg

2mrs41k.jpg

mcaw7s.jpg

At first I just assumed bot but I watched the replay of the battle I noticed him in and he did move at least at first.

http://wotreplays.com/site/3513084#swamp-worldconqueror-bat_-ch_tillon_25_t

for reference, excuse the shitty batchat play :feelsbad:

I'm surprised CABRA hasn't snatched up this prime specimen.

so, we have this little gem here: 

basically, barely green WZ 132 starts talking shit to our Emil 1 like constantly, because the Emil made some small mistake. he spends 2 minutes ripping this guy a new asshole, for very little reason. as the game is about to end, I make one comment after the WZ is trying to stat trash the guy: "You aren't too hot yourself WZ"

queue this PM:

y5hBw1b.jpg

this was actually hilarious. 

edit: just checked the after battle report. the Emil he was trash talking got second top damage, after our Lorraine 40t. he also beat the WZ on XP, and he has only 500 games. 

edit edit: it got better:

B7GSr5R.jpg

and more:

9gL7DYP.jpg

maybe I got through to him

Here's a TKing piece of garbage. He'll wait for you to be a one shot and then shoot you.

tRX7V7z.jpg

I just had a battle with this guy.  

http://wotlabs.net/na/player/M4A3E8Easy8

He was in a top tier scout and was bitching about matchmaker was rigged because he has only won 2 battles since the 9.18 update.  So he camped cap the entire battle.  Then when I scouted in a bottom tier medium he spend the rest of the battle bitching at me for receiving 1100 damage while doing his job, scouting.  He fired zero shots the entire battle while camping cap.  No wonder he has had only 2 wins since 9.18.

Well this is a first for me. A MAHOU member stumps his feet, takes his ball and goes home.

3zZP7V9.jpg

Da fuk is happening with this game post-patch? This is a tier 10 game:

GDwSu6s.jpg

Every battle...a sea of tier 4 people driving IS7's and E100's. You just can't overcome that shit. One argument says 'fail your way up there'...THEN learn to play.....the other is master the FIRST tank, before running up the line...culminating  with a tier 4 guy in a T57 at 4k matches. I don't think those guys can possibly learn that way---they get pounded over and over at tier 10, where they simply can't live long enough to realize their mistakes...and eventually cower in back, thus ensuring their team's loss

On ‎4‎/‎10‎/‎2017 at 7:35 PM, RollerCoaster47 said:

Been a long time since I've posted something WoT related on here. Hell, I haven't played since Christmas. This was fun though.

VqVwjRs.jpg

I got essentially the same love note from this guy a few days ago.

i have a feeling i may show up here considering how shit i have been playing this weak ._.