Deusmortis

Name and Shame Part II Probably Sponsored by Universal Studios and Chrysler

2,860 posts in this topic

On 8/30/2017 at 1:49 PM, DirtyACE7 said:

In a way you have applaud someone like this for keeping the game afloat for everyone who doesn't spend a cent on it, but at the same time I pray to god that they are never on my team.

Hey, maybe he'll be platooned with this guy:

OpHHw6F.png

Sits in back in his M103, lets the tier 7s get plowed in the ass by the other team's top tier heavies, then begs for help so that he can finish the game with all of his HP intact.

Shortly after that enjoyable experience, I got this crew of all-stars:

D2AnNdU.png

After a successful few months of keeping myself from being featured in my thread, I'd like to shame myself for being this bad in some very good tanks:

2017-09-05 21_51_17-WoT Client.png

And you lot who need it couldn't buy xvm camo like my IS-7 winrate...

cI7v93Z.png 

13 minutes ago, Nicarasu said:

After a successful few months of keeping myself from being featured in my thread, I'd like to shame myself for being this bad in some very good tanks:

2017-09-05 21_51_17-WoT Client.png 

You're a complete scrub at being a shitlord.  My shitlord sk1llz are l33t.  I bought the blackdog as my very first premium (an ill-advised decision if there ever was one), and I'm still sitting at 42% after something like 300 games in it as a result.  I can't bring myself to play it b/c of the abject shame involved when I see my stats in it.

2 minutes ago, Tanager said:

You're a complete scrub at being a shitlord.  My shitlord sk1llz are l33t.  I bought the blackdog as my very first premium (an ill-advised decision if there ever was one), and I'm still sitting at 42% after something like 300 games in it as a result.  I can't bring myself to play it b/c of the abject shame involved when I see my stats in it.

If you wanna talk about abject shame look at my IS-7 winrate...

this shitter for buying an account and then trying to brag about the overall when he's bringing the account down every time he plays it:

http://wotlabs.net/na/player/TauciusLT9

(also for firing HE every shot with a T34 at tier 10s and then defending the resulting 294 damage from 8 shots as a good result. definitely originally his account rite guys :MingLee:)

Just WTF?  6500 games in the Mutz

signature.png

bnKW60q.jpg

That game where you out damage your entire team by 1000 damage.

Goztv8L.jpg

This particular shitter will suicide simply because MM doesn't happen to suit him. Then he will complain that other players are angry at him as if he did nothing wrong.

OTsDy23.jpg

I wish I had some of these guys to play with.

They're literally living memes.