Deusmortis

Name and Shame Part II Probably Sponsored by Universal Studios and Chrysler

2,897 posts in this topic

5 minutes ago, Hellsfog said:

Not all chodes are chode$tarz. 

The chode$starz know I speak not of them.

My first game in the Super Conq was nice (by my crap standards); a victory with 4K dmg and 4 kills, but the best of all...clicker tears after game:

1QOmblS.png

So apparently being almost right next to him when he gets spotted and then HESHing him = warpacks :)

look at all the warpacks pre-aiming I am doing:)

19 hours ago, RealBattousai said:

My first game in the Super Conq was nice (by my crap standards); a victory with 4K dmg and 4 kills, but the best of all...clicker tears after game:

1QOmblS.png

I'm sure this will complete as a complete shock to you re: your buddy BigRedTuna:

QD202YG.png

22 hours ago, RealBattousai said:

1QOmblS.png

Waitaminute.. I think this is the same guy who messaged me with a similar message.

Though my response was classy as hell: "I don't need my mom's credit card, your mom gives me hers for the chores I do for her nightly."

Yesterday I did this while chasing missions:

F8WAULM.png

I am just a really bad person.

I was just in a battle with vladka7.  THis is the second time he camped cap in a tier 10 and didn't fire a single shot the entire battle.  He wasn't botting he was chatting and hiding when the enemy approached.

http://wotlabs.net/na/player/vladka7

signature.png

10 hours ago, Hellsfog said:

Luch is kinda fun.

Ah, but is it 3.6k games of hardcore padding and rage at your low tier team when you die fun? Hilariously he has 1.1k games in the E50. 49%/1396.

Edit: he's messaged me in garage today:

9IfUoJO.jpg

Two people on KV2's murder a T67 at the start of the match, I proceed to report them, I get screwed from behind until near death, then, they proceed to push me to get killed, of course I couldn't even do a single shot of damage.

They also damaged other allies and pushed people around barelly contributing to the game, even worse, they started insulting... On top of that... somehow we won the match...

Players are JeFINN and Jancera

http://wotreplays.eu/site/3919757#el_halluf-star_dust-tiger_i

Not sure if this is the right thread, but why do some people not have their stats visible?

Had this platoon of 3 t10-s playing quite alright and their stats weren't available, is it press accounts? ESL?

https://worldoftanks.eu/en/community/accounts/550623548-PhilippPlein__/

https://worldoftanks.eu/en/community/accounts/550623552-PhillipFull__/

https://worldoftanks.eu/en/community/accounts/550623550-DatShoot_is_BeAsT/

HMfFo1G.jpg

context: about 2 months ago something happened and I made this guy mad, he spent the entire game raging and sending me every insult under the sun, calling me bad etc, while I carried the game and ended up with top damage by a good 1K and triple what he did. it carried on in PM, where he insulted me even more, then reported me to support and got me chat banned for the single rude line I said to him in return (with 30 minutes worth of polite responses) he then said he'd blacklist me.

fast forward to today. hes in JPE, I kill him after he camps base at the end of the game. I didn't even recognise his name until he PM'd me with this. (I did nearly 3K damage that game, to his 1K) 

and basically, nuff said there. also, the comment about complimenting autistic people: its Scientifically proven autistic people are better at logical thinking, which are skills required by WoT, so by calling the clan autistic, it would make sense that there would be a lot of autistic people in one of the top clans on the NA server.

oh, also. hes green at best. lol

4 hours ago, Assassin7 said:

oh, also. hes green at best. lol

He's better than green from his stats, which confuses me more than truly bad players raging.  Maybe it's just me.

4 hours ago, Tanager said:

He's better than green from his stats, which confuses me more than truly bad players raging.  Maybe it's just me.

My XVM wasnt working last night. I remember him being green from the first time I played with him. (He might be teal, my XVM shows light green and dark green but no teal)

On 11/11/2017 at 1:18 PM, Assassin7 said:

My XVM wasnt working last night. I remember him being green from the first time I played with him. (He might be teal, my XVM shows light green and dark green but no teal)

Suddenly another wild shitter appeared ;)

something different: warthunder

yjjUkTN.jpg

Domination arcade map. hes going on about trying to use bombers. somehow gets surprised when flying a bomber directly at their spawn to try and bomb their useless ground targets gets him killed. 

when I point this out, incoming rage mode. 

Also, any time someone pulls the child card, I consider that argument won by default because anyone who feels that they have to assume that the person they are arguing with is a child to play the "im older than you so therefore im right and you're wrong" has obviously run out of counter arguments, And I'd go as far as to say knowing they're wrong but won't admit it.

also, anyone in the know within Warthunder, is this guy a known person? re his "know who you are crapping on before you talk shit" comment. I have no idea who he is and looking at his stats he was just a generic arcade pubbie. is he actually someone known in the forums or whatever or was he just trying to act like he was hot shit?

oh also, in tanks, I saw the infamous wesley001. he sent me, my platoon mate, and presumably the other players in the top 5 on our team PMs that he was reporting us for warpack. lol

On 11/13/2017 at 6:49 PM, Assassin7 said:

oh also, in tanks, I saw the infamous wesley001. he sent me, my platoon mate, and presumably the other players in the top 5 on our team PMs that he was reporting us for warpack. lol

I thought he was banned.

On 11/15/2017 at 3:45 PM, Assassin7 said:

apparently not. 

That would involve WG banning someone . . .

1 hour ago, Archaic_One said:

That would involve WG banning someone . . .

I have sent in tickets (WITH replays) for multiple botters, then seen said botters weeks, even months later in games.  So yeah...