Deusmortis

Name and Shame Part II Probably Sponsored by Universal Studios and Chrysler

2,928 posts in this topic

10 hours ago, Assassin7 said:

lFsvT50.jpg

>pubbie in STRV yolos down mines 1 line, finds a terribad in an E4, fails to kill the E4, then starts spamming map pings at my platoon mate who's desperately trying to stop their team rolling down the hill after our team ignored it (with me getting pinned there, focused by both arties, and eventually killed)

enter rant about how my platoon mate is bad, but he blacklisted the guy. (un)fortunately I didn't. so of course he goes on about how hes a fail reroll. and then comes up with this gem. 

One of the usual pubbie excuses when they get killed/outplayed/whatever. You must be a reroll and because of that a pubbie achieves their moral victory.

14 hours ago, DirtyACE7 said:

A new breed of pubbie perhaps:

se1TTCo.jpg

Try to win...but not TOO hard.  You should ping him back and ask for some tips on "shutting it down."  Is there a particular corner of the map to which you should retreat, or should you just suicide into the enemy lines?

The commander of the NA server clan Noobwargamer_Reborn, was recorded on twitch.tv using illegal mods.  Someone did a video capture and uploaded it.

He is using mods that show laser beams of where gun barrels are pointing, tracers that stay after a shot is fired, deforestation mods that remove bushes and leaves, and possibly an aim bot.

He also has another account named: noobwargamer

https://oddshot.tv/s/z2Oorr

5 hours ago, Bavor said:

The commander of the NA server clan Noobwargamer_Reborn, was recorded on twitch.tv using illegal mods.  Someone did a video capture and uploaded it.

He is using mods that show laser beams of where gun barrels are pointing, tracers that stay after a shot is fired, deforestation mods that remove bushes and leaves, and possibly an aim bot.

Hope that's been sent to Wargaming...

42 minutes ago, Errants said:

Hope that's been sent to Wargaming...

I sent it along with several other people.  No reply yet.  I'm sure I'll get a copy and paste reply with nothing done.

As predicted, the usual copy and paste reply from support:

"Amar Tibs December 4, 2017 1:17 AM
Greetings Bavor,

Thank you for bringing this matter to our attention.

We do apologize for any inconvenience or frustration this issue may have caused. Don't worry, we can help you with that.

With the information you have provided us, we have performed an investigation and taken the appropriate actions in accordance with our procedures. Due to our privacy policy, we are unable to inform you as to what actions have been taken against the player(s) in question. However, we assure you that violations of the game rules are met with appropriate sanctions. To see what actions we commonly take for various offenses, please see our Frequently Asked Questions regarding Rules Violations.

Also, you may feel free to submit your reports through our In-Game Complaint system. For details on when and how to use this system please check the following link: https://na.wargaming.net/support/kb/articles/496

Have a wonderful day ahead!

Best Regards,

Amar Tibs
Wargaming America Support

Please don't forget to fill out our survey once your ticket has been completed.

Battleship Texas needs your help! Your donation can get you a special ship camo in World of Warships here: https://worldofwarships.com/en/news/common/dont-mess-with-uss/

Wargaming Support is now on Twitter! Follow us @WargamingCS for updates and announcements. https://twitter.com/WargamingCS"

16 hours ago, DirtyACE7 said:

In the spirit of the season... When you wish upon a star... I wish for an exotic flesh eating disease for this animal.

tk.JPG

It was a TK too. 

On 12/3/2017 at 5:55 PM, Bavor said:

He obviously bought the account, but more interestingly - if you look at his 'clan', look at how many members have significantly lower recents than overalls.  Pretty sure their clan tag is an ebay link, lol.

From Wotlabs Discord.

You heard it here first, folks: gold rounds don't make a tank better.

so... you're saying the OBJ 416 isn't made better by the 330 heat pen that can pen a Maus turret or E100 turret frontally?

̷̧̟̭̺͕̜̦̔̏̊̍ͧ͊́̚̕͞-Today at 8:44 PM

i just ran to their sides and killed them with ap while they couldnt shoot lol

never lost a game because i didnt load heat in it

canadiantrex-Today at 8:45 PM

bullshit

and you're dodging the question

just because you're too retarded and only use silver ammo

you're saying that the OBJ 416 isn't made better for ANYONE ELSE because of the 330 heat pen?

̷̧̟̭̺͕̜̦̔̏̊̍ͧ͊́̚̕͞-Today at 8:45 PM

i dont think its better for that

canadiantrex-Today at 8:45 PM

then you're goddamn fucking stupid

̷̧̟̭̺͕̜̦̔̏̊̍ͧ͊́̚̕͞-Today at 8:45 PM

if the heavy plays with head the heat doesnt pen anyway

This fucking guy...
He camped literally all game in the bush on Redshire (right next to Cda) in his T-44-100 when he could easily pwn enemy LT's that overcommited to the our side of encounter cap. 
While still in battle I wrote that he should really consider stop camping and move his ass to counter LT's. That's what I've got after battle:
"statpadding or cheating scum" :PogChamp:

shot_169.jpg

3 hours ago, KR33P said:

This fucking guy...
He camped literally all game in the bush on Redshire (right next to Cda) in his T-44-100 when he could easily pwn enemy LT's that overcommited to the our side of encounter cap. 
While still in battle I wrote that he should really consider stop camping and move his ass to counter LT's. That's what I've got after battle:
"statpadding or cheating scum" :PogChamp:

I would have literally made my way back to where he was camping and TKed him, then blacklist him and TK him again next time he's on my team.

On 12/18/2017 at 3:24 PM, DirtyACE7 said:

I would have literally made my way back to where he was camping and TKed him, then blacklist him and TK him again next time he's on my team.

Nah, you have to TK, then apologize and act like it was an accident, then offer to toon with him as a sign of goodwill.  Then you're guaranteed the second TK.

how to win less than a bot quick guide right here. the amx 30p went to K0 and akf'd there the entire game after that. it was a close game too, but we lost to cap

Yjs70MV.jpg

http://wotlabs.net/na/player/tahal

This player redline camps and snipes in his E100 with the 150mm gun firing HE the entire battle.  I had him on my team twice recently.  Both times he was less useful than a bot.

The JPE driver on our team.  Late game, we're starting to tilt the tide in our favor.  He and I are closing in on their last arty for a kill, he fires at me and misses.  Dafuq, I ask.  He then proceeds to rage at me for not sitting in front of a rhoomba and trading...in my t92.  Because, yeah, that's what I needed to do (I had already spotted and put rounds into said rhoomba, bear in mind), especially with the Sconq and M46 still around and unspotted, and the M46 likely spotting from the top of the Arctic Region hill.  He continued to rage at me after that.  Looks like a bought account...

j5u0fLw.png

What is it with, "you didn't do what I wanted, so now I'll tk you instead of, you know, leaving either of us around to continue to help our team?"

A guy today with 91K games and red stats.  Loads into a tier 8 game in a Patriot says a few inane things in chat - and proceeds to go drown on purpose . . . I logged out without even bothering to get his name.  91K games of that shit

This guy:

n2cZLJf.png

Yeah, he's a really good player in YOUJO.  But after dying in a high-caliber effort, he rants at the entire team.  Tells me twice I need to kill myself (along with suggesting hanging as the suitable method), but he's more than happy to share the hostility all around with our teammates.  Arty says, you mad?  He says, eff you arty, you suck, play a real tank, yada yada.  He then proceeds to tell us how we're such a bunch of losers, we're gonna lose, you suck, etc.

Arty nails the kill shot to win the game for us.  Karma.  If only he'd have managed to tk this guy, it would have been perfect.

Oh, and then this guy makes sure to ping me afterwards (no idea if I was alone) and tell me, just in case I missed it, I'm a shitty player.  I yawned and told him I felt sorry for him.  Didn't hear from him again.

If you are in a battle with PhiDelt and prey99 and the enemy is capping don't expect them to go back to defend cap.  I was in two battles with them today when they were paltooned together.  Both times when the enemy was capping they ran away and tried to drive to the enemy's cap instead of defending our own cap.  It was me vs 3 auto loaders in a grand battle defending cap and they ran away and started pushing to the enemy's cap.

The same thing happened in another tier 10 battle when they were on my team.  Enemy was capping and they ran away to the other side of the map and tried to kill the enemy tanks defending cap instead of defending our cap.

Apparently they think its faster to kill multiple enemy tanks and cap out the enemy than it is to drive 200 meters to get a reset on cap.