Deusmortis

Name and Shame Part II Probably Sponsored by Universal Studios and Chrysler

2,956 posts in this topic

Get ready to enrich your blacklists with this fine specimen. He will threaten and throw the match as soon as you as much click on his location on the minimap and ask for help. One of the most pettiest pieces of shit on the NA server. I have personally made it my mission to ruin the game for him whenever I see him.

http://wotlabs.net/na/player/montaillou

Watch out for a player named Red_Maple.  He got spotted, arty shot at him, which got me tracked.  Then he ran into me while I was tracked, blamed me for rammign him, then started spamming HE at me.

http://wotlabs.net/na/player/Red_Maple

I guess someone bought this account:

http://wotlabs.net/na/player/Skepnad

He spent the entire battle camping cap in a top tier tank calling the whole team shit and did one shot of damage the entire battle.

On ‎8‎/‎26‎/‎2017 at 7:27 PM, Archaic_One said:

signature.png

How is sustaining 42% even possible?  He plays, he responded in chat . . . 

he's out there boys, playing tier 10s and waiting for you.

Yes the infamous mickey. He comes up every few months/weeks. He used to be way worse too. Few weeks back I had the glorious honor of him talking to me. Apparently it now no longer bots (at least all the time) which explains why it hit 45%

Talk to him and get him mad. he is funny. Rages proper. I sense he is the new Wesley, now that Wesley is perma chat nuked

11 hours ago, Archaic_One said:

MUG . . . sigh, they deserve a whole thread of their own here

A clan of subhuman shit as I call them. One of the the things that make this game worse in every possible way. Drowning them slowly would be too good for this group of trash.

signature.png

Birdie_Sparrow, the WGATX clan commander for the Wargaming employees out of the Austin office, doesn't know how to play his own damn game.

wtfs0ho.png

He camped the other side of the map while I had to reset cap and deal with a 5v1 in a 4-shot autoloader. If he had been supporting me instead of sitting behind the enemy cap--not in it to apply pressure--, then I probably could have reloaded a final time and won.

Then the enemy team was kind enough to feed him all of his damage and a kill after the rest of the team had died.

46 minutes ago, monjardin said:

signature.png

-snip-

How dare you tell a WG employee not to kemp bush in TD endgame - obviously its you that does not understand game.  Driving around in your "autoloading heavy tank" when there are many perfectly good bushes to hide in. 

"TD is support tank komrad, I sit back here in bush and offer support.  You are doing very good, stay positive!'

"See, I am very supportive"

On 2/6/2018 at 6:09 AM, monjardin said:

signature.png

Birdie_Sparrow, the WGATX clan commander for the Wargaming employees out of the Austin office, doesn't know how to play his own damn game.

wtfs0ho.png

He camped the other side of the map while I had to reset cap and deal with a 5v1 in a 4-shot autoloader. If he had been supporting me instead of sitting behind the enemy cap--not in it to apply pressure--, then I probably could have reloaded a final time and won.

Then the enemy team was kind enough to feed him all of his damage and a kill after the rest of the team had died.

LOL... no wonder WG makes the game that it makes. Kind of goes hand-in-hand with not knowing how to play your own game.

What the SHIT is this?  I had him in a game and he hid behind a building and never moved (especially after I rammed his ass into the building and pitched him onto his side)

162 games in the ELC Even 90 (the only tank that has been played)

33.95% win ratio

signature.png

He said he is going to get me banned, so an actual ?'human'? at the keyboard.

1 hour ago, NightmareMk9 said:

He said he is going to get me banned, so an actual ?'human'? at the keyboard.

It, is able to mimic human-like behavior.

I thereby name and shame all of my team except Ltwt. and EVEN. Also I invite you all to EU server:

shot_191.jpg

27 minutes ago, KR33P said:

I thereby name and shame all of my team except Ltwt. and EVEN. Also I invite you all to EU server:

shot_191.jpg

How is that much bad even possible?

44 minutes ago, KR33P said:

shot_191.jpg

Surely that's some kind of record for most 0 damage players on a side?

17 hours ago, KR33P said:

shot_191.jpg

JE! SUS!

What? Why? How?

Did you by chance check the stats of all those players after the battle?

Watch out for a player named Logsdonb.  He shot me 5 times from outside of the draw circle in one battle and every time he shot me my tank was moved to a different spot. He was on the hill on Prokhorovka n F0 and I was in F2 and F3, well outside his draw range.  Every time he was lit he was in F0 near the red line on the east side including when he shot me.  I saw that there are illegal mods that draw tank locations outside of the draw circle and it looks like he is using that mod.

http://wotlabs.net/na/player/Logsdonb

I've got 13 to name-n-shame all in one.

Js6WGF4.png

10 hours ago, EasilyOdd said:

I've got 13 to name-n-shame all in one.

Js6WGF4.png

The NA weekend special.

Why I don't like to play light tanks, in one image.

shot_004.jpg

QB for not calling 268v4 broken. Oh in his opinion you should flank it.