Deusmortis

Name and Shame Part II Probably Sponsored by Universal Studios and Chrysler

2,956 posts in this topic

This asshole, SkaTGA, XO for the SVARG clan, which I can only assume is Russian for "elitist jackasses." Saw a bad matchup in XVM, drove straight off a cliff and mocked us all for trying to play the match. Of course we lost as predicted, but a strong player average* in a strong tank would have helped.

*Turns out the 60% wins is heavily padded in tier 4 and 5. He's quite average in higher tier tanks. Still would have helped not to suicide.

Sc1Waa5.jpg

name and shaming myself apparently? i got hit with a 1 day chat ban. guess thats what i get for letting my toxic cousin play on my account lol

lel.png

12 hours ago, Draco912 said:

name and shaming myself apparently? i got hit with a 1 day chat ban. guess thats what i get for letting my toxic cousin play on my account lol

lel.png

Is it really shaming yourself though? More like a badge of pride and honor I'd say ;)

On ‎1‎/‎23‎/‎2018 at 11:13 PM, yolorush said:

Yes the infamous mickey. He comes up every few months/weeks. He used to be way worse too. Few weeks back I had the glorious honor of him talking to me. Apparently it now no longer bots (at least all the time) which explains why it hit 45%

Talk to him and get him mad. he is funny. Rages proper. I sense he is the new Wesley, now that Wesley is perma chat nuked

"Executive Officer" LOL

Most of these dudes suck, a lot, but this is for the platoon. Between them they did the one shot of damage that you can see to red tanks, but over 1500 damage to green tanks. The T20 got banned for his contributions while the O Ni one-shot a light tank (and because he's high alpha, no ban because WG logic), so between them they took out 3 friendly tanks. The O Ni then suicided, 4 friendly tanks down. But he wasn't done there, this pervert (the one who wasn't banned) sat in chat calling people n****r. So, yeah, fuck those guys.

hcBCngm.jpg