Deusmortis

Name and Shame Part II Probably Sponsored by Universal Studios and Chrysler

3,014 posts in this topic

This asshole, SkaTGA, XO for the SVARG clan, which I can only assume is Russian for "elitist jackasses." Saw a bad matchup in XVM, drove straight off a cliff and mocked us all for trying to play the match. Of course we lost as predicted, but a strong player average* in a strong tank would have helped.

*Turns out the 60% wins is heavily padded in tier 4 and 5. He's quite average in higher tier tanks. Still would have helped not to suicide.

Sc1Waa5.jpg

name and shaming myself apparently? i got hit with a 1 day chat ban. guess thats what i get for letting my toxic cousin play on my account lol

lel.png

12 hours ago, Draco912 said:

name and shaming myself apparently? i got hit with a 1 day chat ban. guess thats what i get for letting my toxic cousin play on my account lol

lel.png

Is it really shaming yourself though? More like a badge of pride and honor I'd say ;)

On ‎1‎/‎23‎/‎2018 at 11:13 PM, yolorush said:

Yes the infamous mickey. He comes up every few months/weeks. He used to be way worse too. Few weeks back I had the glorious honor of him talking to me. Apparently it now no longer bots (at least all the time) which explains why it hit 45%

Talk to him and get him mad. he is funny. Rages proper. I sense he is the new Wesley, now that Wesley is perma chat nuked

"Executive Officer" LOL

Most of these dudes suck, a lot, but this is for the platoon. Between them they did the one shot of damage that you can see to red tanks, but over 1500 damage to green tanks. The T20 got banned for his contributions while the O Ni one-shot a light tank (and because he's high alpha, no ban because WG logic), so between them they took out 3 friendly tanks. The O Ni then suicided, 4 friendly tanks down. But he wasn't done there, this pervert (the one who wasn't banned) sat in chat calling people n****r. So, yeah, fuck those guys.

hcBCngm.jpg

I just want to give a shout out to the legions of pubbies who still think beach cruising on Overlord is a great idea.  It's as if they've never played the map before.  And I'm not just talking about low tiers.  There seems to be a LOT of this going around lately.

<edit>

And immediately after I posted this, I drove off a bridge on Windstorm because I was being careless.  Christ.

On 2/8/2018 at 10:37 PM, KR33P said:

I thereby name and shame all of my team except Ltwt. and EVEN. Also I invite you all to EU server:

shot_191.jpg

Wow.

Got to love a 257 doing zero damage against a team mostly comprised of tier 7s that cannnot pen him barely anywhere from any angle. 

On 2/17/2018 at 11:39 PM, Darvek said:

Most of these dudes suck, a lot, but this is for the platoon. Between them they did the one shot of damage that you can see to red tanks, but over 1500 damage to green tanks.

What century do we live in where two dudes can't suck each other off while playing some tonks?

Every time Alicat69 was on my team today in a top tier tank they camped the red line and snipe or camp so far back that most of the enemy tanks aren't even within draw range.   Sometimes I think multiple people play this account based on the stats.  How can useless red line capers who can't even get into position to get the enemy within draw range until most of the team is dead win battles?

Never mind they are a T67a nd Hellcat stat padder. LOL

http://wotlabs.net/na/player/Alicat69

8 hours ago, monty50k said:

Just found this guy on my team. Why would you bot in T10s?

drerz08gayjdwv976.jpg

i know this subhuman, he doesn't bots, he's just too fucking deluded that everything is a WG conspiracy against him.

It's fun to TK him tho.

Watch out for DrGates

http://wotlabs.net/na/player/DrGates

He ran into my tank while I was sitting still and aiming a shot.  Then he blamed me for hitting him when I was sitting still.  After that he parked sideways behind me so I couldn't back up and he got me shot.  I called him a clueless idiot for getting me shot intentionally, then he shot me three times then turned blue, so the team killed him.

He spent the rest of the battle blaming me for everything and calling me a shitter.

On 3/9/2018 at 11:17 PM, Archaic_One said:

Just going to leave this jewel I played with this morning right here . . . 

signature.png

for everything else, there's mastercard

That's what happens when you buy a semi decent account and you haven't reached tier 8 in your main yet

https://imgur.com/a/WlzuC

I wish to this team, excluding the ones who dealt damage, to get a slow and painful cancer. I literally have no fucking words for the kinds of battles I'm getting.

What?  You yearn for the winning combination of (a) horrific stats while being (b) sadly, demonstrably not a bot, while having (c) the douchiest wot handle I've probably ever seen?  Well, I aim to please:

vm4BW6B.png

I would bet large amounts of $$$ that this guy hasn't been within the same zipcode of the opposite sex since the last time Mom kicked him out of her basement.

I'd like to thank BeerBellyBaron form C-I-A for sitting by a rock near cap refusing to reset the cap because he might get shit when both tanks that could shoot him would need several shots to kill him.  Instead he sat behind a rock near cap refusing to reset and let the enemy cap out before the rest of the surviving teammates could return to cap.  Then he called the teammates assholes for yelling at him in chat to reset.

http://wotlabs.net/na/player/BeerBellyBaron

My current entry in the, "worst you've seen without being an actual bot," contest:

t3KWskC.png

s1puMls.png

Did I win anything?

Naming and shaming LATAM server as a whole.

Because playing at 15fps with a locked ping of 200ms shouldn't allow me to do better than all of the braindamaged apes that dwell there.

This a-hole in the T95 (and also the bot in the 705) -

http://wotreplays.eu/site/4258057#teams

In one of the strongest tanks you could probably get in a 3-5-7 where half the enemy can't pen him, sits on the 1 line the whole game not moving whilst the team struggles to deal with a Type 4 on the hill then a Cent 7/1 dominating the middle.

The guy is so bad he isn't able to even find the W key to reset the cap when is 1 v 4 against two damaged tier 8s and two arty. 

Most of that 4k damage is done after the game is already lost as well and only because people spotted for him, he even lets the Borsig spot for him. 

Then messages me after the game cos I go to 'spot the wrong area'.