Deusmortis

Name and Shame Part II Probably Sponsored by Universal Studios and Chrysler

2,997 posts in this topic

Had some fella from THUGZ named antisniper in a match today while I was grinding out SPG15.3.  Load in, he immediately says that the next three arty match he gets he'll TK all three (which is understandable I guess).  Sure, eat a ban, why not.

Then he sits in the spot I was going to fondle myself in for the first 8 minutes of the game (A9 on Murovanka south spawn) and doesn't leave until it's like 4 enemy tanks left and we've clearly won without his help.  He did like 1k damage total.

didn't THUGZ used to be a somewhat decent clan?

On the other hand I did end up getting SPG15.3 that match

2 hours ago, PlanetaryGenocide said:

didn't THUGZ used to be a somewhat decent clan?

They were always aptly named.

On 3/13/2018 at 11:07 PM, Tanager said:

What?  You yearn for the winning combination of (a) horrific stats while being (b) sadly, demonstrably not a bot, while having (c) the douchiest wot handle I've probably ever seen?  Well, I aim to please:

vm4BW6B.png

I would bet large amounts of $$$ that this guy hasn't been within the same zipcode of the opposite sex since the last time Mom kicked him out of her basement.

i had this guy on the enemy team today.  He camped base in a WZ-111-14 on Abbey, did 0 damage, got 7 XP for the match.  I only recognized his name because of your post.  He wasn't even afk, his turret was turning and his tank moved a few times... but he didn't fire a single fucking shot.

58 minutes ago, PlanetaryGenocide said:

i had this guy on the enemy team today.  He camped base in a WZ-111-14 on Abbey, did 0 damage, got 7 XP for the match.  I only recognized his name because of your post.  He wasn't even afk, his turret was turning and his tank moved a few times... but he didn't fire a single fucking shot.

To be fair, maybe he is trying to play on some stone age PC and lag doesn't allow him to do anything proper :c

Made a potato play on lakeville, threw away his Type 59 with only 500 damage, so I looked it up . . .   Sadly, another one sold his account.  His last 378 games are around my level.  I've seen several of these lately.

signature.png

1 hour ago, Archaic_One said:

Made a potato play on lakeville, threw away his Type 59 with only 500 damage, so I looked it up . . .   Sadly, another one sold his account.  His last 378 games are around my level.  I've seen several of these lately.

signature.png

I guess that's why I haven't seen him stream recently.

Watch out for a player named D3vilNBlue.

I was on Fjords in my light tank spotting form a bush.  He drive up right next to me, gets lit, gets me shot, blocked me from moving back, and gets me shot again.  When I called him out on it he told me to get over myself.  Then made some personal threats.  He also told me he would put me on his "hitlist."   His clan's profile says, "Be willing to learn, not be a jerk, have a good attitude, and team play."

I'm shaking in my boots now with hsi 1000 WN8 recents.  He can kill everyone on his hit list easily!

signature.png

3 hours ago, Sidus_Preclarum said:

https://i.imgur.com/DF1Ufe8.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/f4rgPAz.jpghttps://i.imgur.com/W3Ugy4T.jpg

what in the name of the Infernal Gods is this…

Botting/afk account? 

Does he actually play his tier 10s? that is usually a good sign. 

Be on the lookout in random battles on the NA central server for this team griefer. He drowns his tanks at the very start of battles.

Player name:

UngerechtfertiVergeltung

jQCdY1L.jpg

OiNH351.jpg

On 12/4/2018 at 6:31 PM, Hellsfog said:

Tell me what I did to deserve having it on my team so I can be sure to never do it again. 

You clicked Battle

The player named ConfirmedSerialTKer lives up to his name.  He was in a M103 and he intentionally pushed my RRU 251 out form behind cover so the enemy TD's could kill me.  Then he laughed about it in chat.  His platoon mate in a T95 said he name comes with a warning and I should have known better when he drove up behind me.

Sadly, if you have a player named duane101 on your team he will be less useful than a bot.  He said he is, "mad at Wargaming for messing something up on his account" so he goes and parks in a useless spot and doesn't shoot the entire battle to ruin the game for others instead of getting the issue resolved with Wargaming support.

https://worldoftanks.com/en/community/accounts/1006811056-duane101/

Wow - I almost can't believe I have something to contribute to this forum and thread, but everyone, I'd like to introduce you to Doc_Bot.  B/c life is fair, he shows up on my team as top tier in a 3/5/7 match, announces he is going to go suicide down the middle, and then does exactly that.  To his credit, he did spot three vehicles but, sadly, received no spotting assistance.  Unfortunately, I don't think this evening's effort is going to drag up his WN8 - WoTstats is crediting him with a WN8 of exactly zero in his heavy tanks (http://www.wotstats.org/stats/na/doc_bot/).

Have our botting programs evolved to the point where they're capable of not just blindly driving forward towards the enemy, but also messaging their team with their intentions?  Or have I simply stumbled across someone who is 'special'?

Oh my 2.JPG

Oh my.JPG

Watch out for a player named frankieV702.  He is using an illegal reload mods and even said it in chat.  If he is using that illegal mod, he probably is using other illegal mods also.

Obviously those mods help him so much and turn him into a unicum!

signature.png

On 4/15/2018 at 11:23 AM, Strigonx said:

that LOAD/TYPE5 faggot called Tamagakure_xd

Pls eat shit mixed with glass shards

Jessica_Elbow is the same person, for context

Some asshole from argentina named immergefickt989809 spent the entire battle following me around and trying to push me out into enemy fire in my heavy tank and shot me with his TYpe 4.  I have no idea who the player is.  They weren't in any of my previous battles today.  I have no idea why this asshole singled me out and had a hard on for me for the entire battle.

http://wotlabs.net/na/player/immergefickt989809

Filing a ticket with Wargaming support will be 100% useless I'm sure.

I like to name & shame/praise 6 artilleries from an Airfield match.

First the 3 artilleries on our team; for not being able to land some decent shots; apparently hitting an O-ho was beyond their skill-level. O-ho was giving us such a hard time at Airfield rocks that in the end, our team decided to man up & rush him. Because obviously our arty couldn't hit it.

Then the enemy artillery fired. I like to praise them for their pinpoint accuracy. They could what our artillery did not; take out the O-ho.

AwfY7br.png

After that: steamroll ahoy!