Deusmortis

Name and Shame Part II Probably Sponsored by Universal Studios and Chrysler

3,009 posts in this topic

49 minutes ago, DirtyACE7 said:

I have been told that it's a real person who actually plays that much. It can't be normal though or healthy.

Ye gods.  Words fail me.

Taucius is blacklisted so he had to use an alt. I'm a bit worried about his condition, it seems to get worse:

lt1.JPG

lt2.JPG

lt3.JPG

lt4.JPG

lt5.JPG

I said to myself that I was going to stop posting in this thread because it's not helpful but then I ran into this signature.png

who deserves a special place in bot hell. 

So, here we have exhibit A.

A shitter who is delusional to a point that he, at the beginning of the match rages that he is on a team with other shitters and then goes afk to teach everyone a lesson:

signature.png

Then we have exhibit B.

The aforementioned shitter's clan's commander who doesn't seem to think there's anything wrong with the shitter's behavior:

signature.png

I guess shit breeds more shit.

4 hours ago, DirtyACE7 said:

So, here we have exhibit A.

A shitter who is delusional to a point that he, at the beginning of the match rages that he is on a team with other shitters and then goes afk to teach everyone a lesson:

signature.png

Then we have exhibit B.

The aforementioned shitter's clan's commander who doesn't seem to think there's anything wrong with the shitter's behavior:

signature.png

I guess shit breeds more shit.

Shit usually comes in the form of a pile, it is rare to see shit on it's own.

Invest in aluminum, since this guy loves wearing it.

signature.png

This fine specimen believes the game to be "rigged", all the while doing as little as possible before suiciding off a cliff,  claims to never give WG money yet has accepted numerous tanks gifted by his friends, and acts like "stats don't matter to me, but I used to have 55% w/r once".

Why is it that such people who think the game is out to get them or is set up to intentionally hold them back continue to play for so long? Is the only thing that drives them in this game the idea that if they aren't happy, they gotta make every one else miserable as well? Such spastic, spiteful little shits just need to eat a perma-ban.

8 hours ago, DerWeasel7 said:

Invest in aluminum, since this guy loves wearing it.

signature.png

This fine specimen believes the game to be "rigged", all the while doing as little as possible before suiciding off a cliff,  claims to never give WG money yet has accepted numerous tanks gifted by his friends, and acts like "stats don't matter to me, but I used to have 55% w/r once".

Why is it that such people who think the game is out to get them or is set up to intentionally hold them back continue to play for so long? Is the only thing that drives them in this game the idea that if they aren't happy, they gotta make every one else miserable as well? Such spastic, spiteful little shits just need to eat a perma-ban.

They've convinced themselves, that their failing is in fact a proof of their superiorty. The game is rigged against them, thus they loose and the game wouldn't be rigged against them if they were a bad player, so they must be good. To walk away from that would mean acknowledging what a giant fuckup one is to one's own ego.

15 hours ago, Madner Kami said:

They've convinced themselves, that their failing is in fact a proof of their superiorty. The game is rigged against them, thus they loose and the game wouldn't be rigged against them if they were a bad player, so they must be good. To walk away from that would mean acknowledging what a giant fuckup one is to one's own ego.

I don't think they are that self-aware.