Deusmortis

Name and Shame Part II Probably Sponsored by Universal Studios and Chrysler

3,028 posts in this topic

I think it started  But I wouldn't bet on it.  Someone help me out if its earlier than that.

Deus should provide the link in the first post as a tribute maybe?  It's quite amusing.

Thank you, Just finished reading it.

A message to potential winners whinners 

https://youtu.be/qBccuYQZsgE

So this pales in comparison to today's Everest of stupidity, consider it dessert.

Dude from bulba executes chemo by tk'ing the three skycancers on his team. One of them gets so buttmad he makes a post on reddit about it, end result Bulba gives 400 gold to the executioner.

http://www.reddit.com/r/WorldofTanks/comments/33hvz3/this_bulba_guy_is_an_asshole_teamkilling/270 comments as of now.

Edit: choice quote: "Why ruin other peoples' game for absolutely no reason?"

ZEZy4m1.gif

Btw WHY DO YOU NEVER BOATS WITH ME ANYMORE

That game sucks. Ask obey, he's still wasting his life with it.

Curious as to whether or not I was shamed in the first N & S thread.

Fuck this guy.

You were.

You're gay.

P.S. Garbad is still on this forum so I'd like to name and shame all the people in charge of letting that happen.

Yeah im afk every time he sends me plat invites, i feel bad cuz he actually thinks i'm good and don't just leach off platoons. 

Yeah im afk every time he sends me plat invites, i feel bad cuz he actually thinks i'm good and don't just leach off platoons. 

You're a legend, fam.

Maybe after 300 pages we will get the next savior of this thread

The Messiah will walk these halls again so that he may save all his children.

Maybe after 300 pages we will get the next savior of this thread

The forum won't last that long. We've only got until MIDNIGHT EST. That's only a little over three hours from now.

It was a pleasure poasting with you all. One last song before she goes down?

euwcDbE.gif

So this pales in comparison to today's Everest of stupidity, consider it dessert.

Dude from bulba executes chemo by tk'ing the three skycancers on his team. One of them gets so buttmad he makes a post on reddit about it, end result Bulba gives 400 gold to the executioner.

http://www.reddit.com/r/WorldofTanks/comments/33hvz3/this_bulba_guy_is_an_asshole_teamkilling/270 comments as of now.

Edit: choice quote: "Why ruin other peoples' game for absolutely no reason?"

Anyone remember barks' multi day chemotherapy session? They took the award for shortest streams ever. notable mention for dropping his recent wr to 52% or something.

Can anyone explain briefly to me what happened in the last thread? I'm not interested in slogging through a dozen pages of retards being retarded right now but still want to be involved in that juicy drama-bomb.

Reading through the retard being a retard, and then reading through everyone laughing at him, was what happened in the last thread.  And I'd advise you to reconsider your not reading it position, it was the hardest I've laughed in some time.

Can anyone explain briefly to me what happened in the last thread? I'm not interested in slogging through a dozen pages of retards being retarded right now but still want to be involved in that juicy drama-bomb.

It's worth the read.  At least the main posts from Mr. Rogers, however he spelled it.

Short version is:  Incredibly shitty tier 10 players announces his intentions, gets called a baddie, dies fast, takes credit for the win.  PMs are traded.  Name and shame post is made and linked.  Shitter comes here, is surprisingly erudite whilst sperging.  Threatens to contact the establishments mentioned in this thread's title, telling them they're sponsoring a site that condones cyberbullying.  Says something about having a compound ass, with a central asshole that is no longer the asshole.  Also reveals shockingly bad hygiene.  Gets told to fuck off.  Fucks back on multiple times.  

Added start point to OP.

"I invite you to fuck back on"

- Deusmortis, 22 April 2015

"It was at this point that I lost my shit, and I may never find it again"

- jsgx3, 22 April 2015

Thank you sir, that thread closing statement put a cherry on top of what was already win to infinity plus 1.

The forum won't last that long. We've only got until MIDNIGHT EST. That's only a little over three hours from now.

It was a pleasure poasting with you all. One last song before she goes down?

euwcDbE.gif

He should be playing this.

I read it.

Whoever banned that beautiful man was an idiot, I'd like to shame them most of all.